YoonYul

Isn't She Lovely

 

Yoona POV :

 

"What he gonna do to me? Is he going to kiss me? Is he going to stole my first kiss?" Alot of question pop-up in my mind. I feel panic now, i didn't seem to move away from him and i just close my eye.

Suddenly i feel something touching my cheek.

"Oh My God! He kiss my cheek!" I shout inside my heart, i can feel fireworks exploding in my heart. But back to sense, his touch on my cheek doesn't feel like lips, it feel like something with a long shape. 

"Did you go for plastic surgery before you debuted?" Suddenly Kyuhyun ask, it bring me back to reality.

"WHAT?" I quickly open my eyes stare at him and feel the touch on my cheek, it wasn't his lips, it was his finger touching my cheek after all. After i realize i straight away slap his hand away, i feel kinda disappointed.

"Wait! How can i feel disappointed! I don't even like him right? Im Yoona you must remember you won't have any feeling to this guy." I have my head down and keep mumbling.

"Hey WeirdoYoong! Stop daydreaming and answer my question, did you go for plastic surgery?" He ask again.

"Yah! Are you crazy? How can you ask a girl this kind of question! I never go for plastic surgery at all! Get it?" I shout at him and punch his arm hard.

"Yoong-ah! Help me set up the dining table." Tiffany unnie shout from the kitchen. 

When i was ready to leave, he stand up and grab my hand make me turn to face him again.

"Mianhae, don't get angry okay? I just want to say you look very pretty, WeirdoYoong." He my hair and show me his best smile, after that he went inside kitchen.

After he went inside kitchen, i still standing at the same spot without moving. "I just want to say you look very pretty, WeirdoYoong." His words, his smile and his touch keep replay in my mind. It seem like this is the best happiness moment in my life, i found myself can't stop smiling and blushing madly because of him, Cho Kyuhyun

 

No One POV :

 

"Is that anything i can help?" Kyuhyun went inside kitchen ask.

"Oh Kyuhyun-shi!" All the girl seem surprise to see Kyuhyun inside the kitchen now.

"Cut down the formal please." He rolled his eye.

"If like this should we call you Kyu oppa?" Yuri ask while other girl staring at him.

"Ermm~ Okay since i older than you all. So is that anything i can help?" He ask.

"No oppa, you should just take some rest at the living room since you are the guest here." Tiffany said while other girl nodded their head.

"That's no rules say guest cannot help out in the owner house." He smirk.

"Is okay oppa, we are almost done." Taeyeon said while Kyuhyun pouted.

"Alright, oppa please help Yul set up the table. Kamsahamnida." Taeyeon rolled her eye and smiled.

"Cute!" Other girl giggle how Kyuhyun act.

Kyuhyun and Yuri went to the dining table after they collect all the dining tools from kitchen. They see Yoona laying on the couch giggle while hugging the pillow turning her body left to right at the living room.

"Yoong-ah! What are you doing?" Yuri said, Yoona quickly from laying position change to standing position after she realize they look at her.

"N.. n.. nothing." Yoona said with her head down.

"You look crazy just now, faster help us set up the table." Yuri scoffed. Yoona feel embarrassing on how she act just now, she shyly take the dining tools from Yuri and set up the dining table with her head down.

"Is that one of your habit? Having fun alone on the couch, WeirdoYoong." Kyuhyun whisper on Yoona ear when he walk pass her.

"Aish! Is because of you make me look like a idiot just now." Yoona mumbling.

"Yoong-ah, can you pay more attetion please. How you expect us to use single chopstick to take the food, set the dining tools properly." Yuri shook his head and said it to Yoona.

"Mianhae unnie." Yoona said. She wasn't paying attention when she setting up the dining table, because her mind still think about Kyuhyun. She didn't know that she didn't put the plate on the right position, in the end the plate fell and break it into peice. Other girls running out from the kitchen check what exactly happen at the dining room. Kyuhyun and Yuri also run towards to Yoona side.

"Yoong-ah, what happen to you? Are you hurt?" Yuri ask her worried.

"Ani unnie, don't worry i'm fine, i will go kitchen get the broom now. You guys just do your work." Yoona quickly went inside kitchen with other girls. On the other side, Yuri trying to take up the broken pieces plate with her bare hand. Kyuhyun trying to stop Yuri but is too late, her hand been cut by the broken pieces plate.

"Aish! Jinja!" Yuri yelled in pain. Yoona come out from the kitchen with broom, she seem shocked when she see Yuri's hand bleeding.

"Unnie, doesn't it hurt?" Yoona ask with a worried face.

"Pabo, of couse is pain." Yuri yelled in pain.

"Yoong-ah, please get clean water and first aid kit for me." Kyuhyun said to Yoona while holding Yuri's hand. After Yoona get the first aid kit, Kyuhyun help Yuri clean her wound but still didn't stop bleeding.

"I think your wound is quite deep that's why can't stop bleeding." Kyuhyun said.

"Should we bring Yuri to clinic?" Yoona feel panic now.

"Nevermine, i got an idea." After Kyuhun said, he take Yuri bleeding finger put inside his mouth.

"Oppa, wh.. wha.. what are you doing?" Yuri seem shocked and blushing, but she didn't have any intention to pull away her finger from his mouth.

"Don't get me wrong, i think this the best way to stop the blood." Kyuhyun said. He her finger gently cause Yuri shivering, she can feel Kyuhyun's tongue moving around her finger. Yuri like the feeling and she try hard not to let out any moan. On another side, Yoona seem shocked and heart broken when she see Kyuhyun Yuri's finger infront of her. 

"Ermm~ I go clean the mess now!" Yoona quickly run away from them, incase they can see her frowned and sad face. She secretly peek at Kyuhyun and Yuri from far, she can see Yuri smiling and staring Kyuhyun with a blushing face. Yoona feel heart broken, she always thought Kyuhyun only treat her nicely, but she was wrong, Kyuhyun treat everyone the same way.

"Guys, the dinner is here already! Let's ea.." Tiffany come out from the kitchen while holding two plate, she seem shocked and drop the plate when she look at Kyuhyun and Yuri.

"What happen? What's tha.. " Taeyeon quickly come out from kitchen when she heard the loud sound at dining room. She question Tiffany who are currently stun at her spot and follow her gaze, she drop her plate from her hand also.

"What's going on? Why so many plate breaking sound? And.." Same as them, all the girls come out from the kitchen drop their plate from their hand when they look at Kyuhyun and Yuri. Their mouth form an ' O ' shape.

"Kyu oppa.. Yul.. What.. you.. two.. doing?" All girl ask them with a shocked face except Yoona currently back facing them.

"Ani, aniyo! Don't get us wrong." Kyuhyun and Yuri waved their hand.

"I got my finger cut, Kyu oppa just help me stop my finger bleeding." Yuri blushing madly and trying to explain to them, Kyuhyun just nodded his head.

"But why must Kyu Yul's finger?" Sica frowned. Kyuhyun and Yuri speechless now.

"Forget it, let's having our dinner now." Seohyun trying to break the awkward moment.

"What we going to eat? The food is all on the floor now." Sooyoung said while rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

"Nevermine my treat since i'm the one who make this trouble. How about we order Goobne Chicken?" Kyuhyun said, the girls look at him just nodded their head without saying anything. Those girls cleaning the mess on the floor, Kyuhyun calling for order and help Yuri put bandaid on her injure finger. 

******30 minute******

The delivery man finally arrived, they took the food went to the dining table. This is the most silent moment now, they start to eat without saying anything. While the girls secretly peek at Kyuhyun except Yoona & Sica with their head down and frowning face. They wonder what was actually happen between Kyuhyun and YuriKyuhyun feel uncomfortable when he know they peek at him.

"Is that anything on my face?" He trying to break the awkward moment.

"What?" The girls said it unison.

"Is that anything on my face? Because i see your all keep staring at him." Kyuhyun ask confused.

"Ani, anniyo!" The girls lie and have their head down. Soon Taeyeon noticed something wrong to Yoona and Sica.

"Yoong-ah, Sica. Why both of you look so weak? Did you guys sick?" Taeyeon ask worried.

"Neh! Abit not feeling well." Yoona lie. "Me too. I feel abit uncomfortable." Sica lie also. The truth is both of them feel jealous and upset about the incident just now.

"Did you guys need me to bring you guys to the clinic?" Kyuhyun ask them worried.

"NO NEED!" Yoona and Sica shout at him.

"Ara.. araso." Kyuhyun feel shocked, same to the other girls.

"I should go home already since is really late now." Kyuhyun tell them.

"So fast?" The girls said.

"Neh! Anywhere thanks for inviting me and thanks for the delicious home-made dinner." Kyuhyun said.

"But you never even get the chance to try the food that we cook." The girls confused.

"But your home-made food smell delicous, even though i didn't try it but i can confirm it taste nice." Kyuhyun smile.

"Hehe~ Kamsahamnida and sorry for the incident this afternoon." Tiffany show her eyed-smile.

"Is okay, just forget it about those bad moment!" Kyuhyun and the girl giggle together.

"Oppa can i have your contact number?" Suddenly Yuri asking shyly, everyone stare at her especially Yoona and Sica.

"Ani, ani, i mean can we have your contact number? Since we are friend already." Yuri trying to explain, she find herself breathless.

"Neh! Here's my number, call or message me anytime you want." Kyuhyun show them his best smile, after that he stand infront of Sica and hug her.

"Get more rest and drink more water if not feeling well, okay?" Kyuhyun whisper to Sica, she still feel shocked that he hugging her infront of the girls. After that he stand infront of Yoona, he touch her face and her forehead to check her temperature.

"WeirdoYoong, you also take care of yourself. If really not feeling well then call me, i will get you some medicine." Kyuhyun wink at Yoona while her hair gently.

"How i going to stop my heart beating faster when you treat me in this way." Yoona mumbling and stare at him with a innocent face.

"Alright, see your all next time. Annyeong." Kyuhyun bow and bid goodbye to them after that he start leaving.

"Annyeong oppa! Come here anytime you want, we were always welcome you!" The girls shout happily at the door and bid goodbye to Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun show them a tumbs up without looking them.

 

To Be Continue =)

Finally i update even this is a very lame chapter, hope you enjoy it. So which pairing you wish to see on next chapter? Any suggestion?

Please leave your comment because your comment make me gain more strength to update this fanfics.

Kamsahamnida =)