I Miss You ( KyuTae )

Isn't She Lovely

No One POV :

 

After taking one and a half hour preparation, finally Taeyeon reach Jessica's cousin house, the place that Kyuhyun stay. Taeyeon keep walking left and right infront of Kyuhyun's place, hesitate whether want to press the door bell or not.

"What i going to say when i meet him? What i going to do if he still remember our past?" Alot of thought pop out in her mind. She just haven't get ready to meet him, she afraid she will burst into tears when she meet him. The wound in her heart always feel pain when she think about their past. She try alot of different way to forget about him, make herself busy with her schedule, having blind date with other guys. But she can't, she just can't forget him so easily, because she love him so much, even she always remind herself not to love him anymore. She may lie to other people, but she can't lie to herself, especially the feeling inside her heart.

"Excuse Miss. May i know what you doing here?" Taeyeon turn around when she realize a security guard standing infront of her.

"Oh.. oh! I'm here to visit my friend." Taeyeon explain and fake a laugh.

"Visiting a friend? Is your friend not at home or did something happen here? Because we saw you from just now keep walking infront of this house." Security guard look at Taeyeon suspiciously, since she wearing hoddy and sunglass.

"Aniyo! I'm just.. i'm just.." Tayeon feel she lost her tongue.

"Just what? By the way Miss, do you mind to press the door bell and ask this house owner come out. I need to double confirm with this house owner." Security guard command her.

Taeyeon look at the security guard after that she look at the door bell, she don't know what she suppose to do now. If she never ask Kyuhyun come out explain, she might been caught by police and tomorrow will be the top news in every country "The famous girls group member Kim Taeyeon has been caught by police". But if she press the door bell, she have to face the man that she used to love, Kyuhyun.

"Miss, please press the door bell." Security guard say to Taeyeon. She got no choice, she don't wan to cause any trouble here. In the end she press the door bell. Ding~ dong~ No respond. She press the door bell again. Ding~ dong~ ding~ dong~ But still the same, no one respond.

"Wait! I think he sleeping or bathing now! Let me press it again!" Taeyeon start to feel nervous, she press the door bell again and again but still no respone.

"Miss, i think we have to send you to police station since you can't contact the owner, anything you just explain to the police." Security guard tell her.

"But.. wait.." She keep pressing the door bell, she hope Kyuhyun will come out to solve the problem.

"Miss, that's enough! Please follow me or else i have to using force on you." Security guard take out his handcuff and ready to arrest Taeyeon. Just then the door finally open, Kyuhyun standing there and wondering what exactly happen outside the house. Taeyeon quickly run and hide behind of Kyuhyun when she realize the guy is him.

"Afternoon Sir, do you know the miss that hiding behind of you?" Security guard keep his handcuff and ask Kyuhyun.

"Miss? Taeyon? Why are you here?" Kyuhyun turn around and realize the the so-called Miss is Taeyeon

"Excuse me Sir, so you know her right?" Security guard double confirm with him.

"Yes, she is my friend." Kyuhyun said.

"Oh i see, please understand i was doing my duty to keep the place safe. Mianhae Miss & Sir, sorry for the trouble just now." Security guard left after he apologize to both of them.

"Let come inside." He put his hand on Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

******After they went inside the house******

 

Kyuhyun put all the stuffs that Taeyeon brought this morning on the dining table.

"So Taeyeon-ah, what drinks you..." Kyuhyun's word got cut when Taeyeon suddenly hug him.

"What take you so long to open the door! I feel so panic outside when you never open the door! I scare anything happen to you when you never open the door! I scare i will been caught by the security guard just because you never open the door to explain." Taeyeon tighter her hug.

"Mainhae, Taeyeon-ah." Kyuhyun hug her back.

"I really scare.. i really scare i might lost you again." Taeyeon cry in his embrace and he surprised about the way she talk. After that Kyuhyun break the hug and cupped her face, make her look at him.

"See, nothing happen to me. I'm still here, standing infront of Kim Taeyeon." Kyuhyun smile while wiped the tears that flowing on her cheek.

"Mianhae for make you worried and scare. Mianhae for keep you waiting outside for so long. Because i..." Kyuhyun didn't get the chance to finish his word and he faint.

"Oppa, oppa wake up! Oppa wake up!" Taeyeon taps his cheek because Kyuhyun seem to lose his consciousness.

"What should i do? What should i do?" Taeyeon question herself.

"The doctor.. yes.. the doctor.. i need to call doctor.. my phone.. where my phone? My bag.. my phone.. doctor.. i need to call doctor.." Taeyeon really going crazy, she can think of calling the doctor but it sseems like the anxiety take over her.

"Oppa.. oppa.. answer me.. please.." She is crying so badly while holding his hands.

 

Taeyeon POV :

 

After Kyu-oppa faint, i try my very best to carry him into his bedroom since he heavy, after that i give a call to doctor. When the doctor arrive, he straight away went to Kyuhyun and check about his condition. The doctor tell me that he having high fever, doctor say he need to get more rest. The doctor also ask me to cook some healthy food for him to fill up his stomach since he never eat for the whole day. I thanks the doctor before he left and i start cooking food for oppa. I went inside the bedroom wake him up when the food is ready.

"Oppa, oppa wake up. Is time for lunch now." I shaking his body softly, but he doesn't seem like wake up from his deep sleep. I lying down on the bed beside him, caress his face while i looking at him. It's been a very long time i never been this close with him. I miss everything about him, his smile, his touch and his lips. 

"Oppa, how's your life? Do you miss me? No, i don't think so. How can i expect you to miss me when you forget all our past. I'm such a pabo." I whisper to him even i know he can't heard me, tears start flowing on my cheek.

 

###### Flash back ######

 

"Guess who's this?" Someone asked while covering my eyes.

"Ermmm~ Let me guess. Jaejoong oppa?" I .

"Yah! Who the hell is Jaejoong oppa? Kim Taeyeon, you better explain to me now!" He turn my body around so i can face him.

"Mianhae, don't angry. I just tease you, of couse i know is my lovely Kyu. Hehe." I pinch his nose.

"Lucky you still remember you belong to me. Wait. Don't change the topic, who the hell is Jaejoong?" He grab my waist pull me closer to him.

"Yah! Can you stop living in your game world! You don't know DBSK Jaejoong? Jaejoong oppa is my idol." I explain to him.

"DBSK? Jaejoong? K-pop?" He ask and i nodded my head.

"I like him so much!" He rolled his eye.

"So you are telling me you like him more than me?" He stare at me.

"Well, maybe." I pretend to act serious infront of him.

"Aish! I don't really care who the hell is him. For my information, you already belong to me, your boyfriend - Cho Kyuhyun. I won't allow you to call other guy oppa or  like other guy except me. Understand?" He smirk.

"Neh, oppa! Eventhough i really like him, but i love you more." I peck on his cheek.

"Saranghaeyo, Taeyeon-ah." He landed a kiss on my lips.

"Neh. Na-do saranghae." We smile to each other.

This is our story, i'm a trainee under SM.Entertainment has been send to America due to exchange trainee. I felt lonely and strange in this country since my parent not around, and that time i only 16 years old when i reach America. One day, i rushing to SM.E since i'm late for training. I keep running and crossing the road without looking on my left and right. Hoonk hooooonk~ A car coming from the other side, i felt my legs turn into jelly when the car coming toward my direction. Suddenly someone grab my waist quickly and pull me into his embrace. I feel my heart beating very fast, at the same time i feel scare and surprise.

"Miss, are you alright?" A guy with his angelic voice ask me.

"Am i death? Are you a angel?" I look at him with a innocent face.

"Haha~ I'm not angel and you still survive." He burst out laughing with my question.

"Oh i see, anyway thank you." I blush  and i thanks him with my 90 degree bow.

"I think i should go now. Be careful next time. Annyeong." He smile.

"Wait! I'm Kim Taeyeon. Who are you? And what's your name?" I don't know why i wanted to know more about this guy.

"Your angel, Cho Kyuhyun." He wink at me.

This is how our friendship start. Kyuhyun oppa is one year older than me and he is a colleger at the time. We often to meet together after our school and training. Slowly my feeling to him is not just friend anymore, i found myself fall in love with him. I never tell him how i feel, i scare i will ruin our friendship if i tell him that i love him. Somemore he is the kingka in his college, alot of girls have their eyes on him. Well, he's actually a celebrity in his school. he's popular of course. With his good looks, amazing grades, rich family and not to mention his angelic voice whenever he sing. No girls or boys could say that's he not popular. He never addressed himself as the cute popular guy in his school, in fact, he hate how people always said that to him. Especially seeing a group of girls following him everywhere. He tried to yelling at them, scolding them but none of that make one crazy girls hate him. It was the other way around, instead of getting hurt the girls love him more. Well for me, i'm just a normal people that survive on the earth. I'm not popular, not rich, not smart, not as good looking like his girl collegers. If we dating each other will seem like a funniest joke in others people eyes. But the thing surprise me is happen on my birthday, he confess to me. He tell me how much he love me, he said he can't live without me. My tears flowing non-stop after i heard what he said. We become couple for almost 3 year, everything go through smoothly. No one know about our relationship, even my bestfriend Tiffany also don't know about it, because we promise to keep our relationship secretly. But one day, his noona found out and against our relationship. The next thing i know is Kyuhyun was involved in a car accident, i straight away rush to hospital to see him. The doctor tell us that Kyuhyun oppa was in a serious injury, his rib cage and bones were all damaged his hip was fractured, and he only got 20% chance of living. My heart felt crushed after i heard about that, i don't know what will happen to me if he gone, i pray the 20% success and hope he fight for his life. Yes, praying is the only thing i can do after all. After four hour of waiting, the operation room's light finally off. Thanks to God, God heard my prays, God granted my wish. Doctor tell us that Kyuhyun oppa's operation success, but he in coma now, don't know when he will wake up. I'm speechless, i continue praying, i hope he can wake up from his coma soon, i really hope God can granted my wish one last time. After one week of unconsciousness, he finally wake up from coma. I miss him, i can't wait to see him and talk to him after i heard the news. I hug him tighter when i enter the room, tears flowing on my cheek.

"Ermmm~ Miss. Can i know who are you?" He break the hug and looking at me with alot of question mark on his mind.

"Oppa, is me Kim Taeyeon." I cupped his face when i said to him.

"Oppa? Kim Taeyeon? Do i know you?" He shook my hands away from his face.

"Oppa, please don't joke with me. Is not funny at all." I felt my eyes waterly.

"I'm not joking, i don't really know you, what kind of relationship we have?" He really confused now.

"I'm your girlfr.." My word got cut when suddenly the door open.

"Vic noona, is she one of your friend?" Kyuhyun oppa ask Victoria after he realize his noona visit him.

"Is you? G.O, take care of Kyuhyun. Do you mind to come out for while, i need to talk to you." I nodded my head and i follow behind of his noona.

 

******After we went outside the room******

 

"Unnie, what happen to Kyuhyun oppa?" I asked her worried.

"Kyuhyun lost his memory. Other than his family member, he can't remember anyone of them like his teacher, his friend and including YOU." She said.

"This can't be happen, we together for almost 3 year. How can forget about me so easily." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Face the fact, this accident happen is all cause by you. If not because of you, all this thing won't happen." She eyes on me sharply.

"What you mean? What you mean all caused by me? Unnie please tell me!" I begged him to tell me the truth.

"Aish! Forget about it, you don't need to know why. And i hope you can dissapear in his life." She feel annoyed. After that, she take out a piece of check from her bag and pass it to me.

"Here's USD 500,000 for you. I heard you are trainee under SM.Entertaiment, i can granted your singer wish. I know from the beginning you date our Kyuhyun just because of money, so he can help you to fulfill your singer dream." She said.

"No! Is not like that! I never.." I wanted to finish my word but she stop me.

"Enough! I know you going to tell me how much you love him, is just bull, i don't have so much time to listen all this nonsense. Listen, i will never let my Kyuhyun fall into your trap again. Outside got so many girls better than you, you will never suit to be his wife. Just dissapear in his life since he already forget about you. I begged you, please." She crying while kneel down on the floor.

"I promise you.. i promise you i will dissapear in his life." She felt shocked when i said that.

"But let me tell you one thing. I love him with all my heart, i love him not because his money. My dream is become a singer, but i never trick him as a toy to fulfill my dream. And i will never want the money that you give me." I tear the piece of check infront of her and throw it on the floor.

"........." She remain silent.

"Unnie, please allow me to see him one last time can? Please." I request.

"Sure, and thanks for letting him go." She slowly stand up and thanks me.

I ignore her and went inside Kyuhyun oppa's room, Victoria unnie ask the bodyguards to wait outside the room to let me and Kyuhyun oppa having our own moment. When i enter the room, Kyuhyun oppa already sleeping peacefuly on the bed. I sat on side of the bed and holding one of his hand while another hand caress his face. Thinking of this will be the last time we meet already make my heart ache. I really hope all of this is just a dream, after i wake up all will be back to normal again. I really hope God can listen to me and granted me one more wish. But i know it will never happen, because God already save his life and wake him up from the coma, i feel appreciate about it and i can't ask for more. 

"Oppa, i will leaving you soon. Please take care yourself when i'm not around, okay?" I burst out crying again.

"Eventhough this life we can't be together, but i promise you i will be your girl on our next life. Farewell oppa." I kiss his lips softly after that i go out the room.

"Unnie, please take care of him. Annyeong." I said to Victoria unnie before i turning around.

"I will. Annyeong and thanks again." She said to me.

After everything happen, i keep crying in my room, busy myself into training everyday. Tiffany noticed something happen to me, she always worry about me and ask what happen to me, but i always lied to her, cause i don't want she worry too much about me. I feel appreciate i still got her when i facing any trouble. Our exchange trainee period in America finally finish, soon we will be back to Korean start our career life, it is a real time to say goodbye to America. I go the park that me and Kyuhyun oppa often to meet, i'm sitting down on the bench while facing the river and start to think about the happiness moment we used to have. The smile on my face slowly fade, i stand up and give a 90 degree bow.

"Oppa, i'm going back to Korean today. Take care and... saranghae oppa" I whisper to myself with teary eyes.

After i go back Korean, i start debuted in a girls group name So Nyuh Shi Dae with other eight girls including Tiffany. Well, i'm the leader since i'm the oldest in the group.  After 5 year of debuted, we become the most famous girls group in the world. All the busy schedule make us totally exhausted, at the same time i slowly forget about him in my life. When the time Jessica introduce her new friend to us, i felt my jaw drop, i didn't expect to see him in my life again.

 

###### End of flash back ######

 

To Be Continue =)

Sorry everyone, i promise to update my fanfics on 14 May, but i didn't make it, i'm such a bad writer. T^T

By the way, how your think about this chapter? Is for those KyuTae shipper since they request for long time already.

Anyway hope your like it. Kamsahamnida, SuperGeneration hwaiting =)