Eye Smile ( KyuFany )

Isn't She Lovely

 

*BLUE - Kyuhyun *PINK - Taeyeon *Orange - Eric Cho ( Kyu dad )

***Kyuhyun's Dream.***

(Where I am now? Is this place a school? This place looks familiar.) 

"Oppa~ What are you doing there? Come here now. Palli palli~"  (A girl calling me?! Who is she?)

"Oppa~ Please promise me you will never leave me." (Where I am now? Park? I can't see her face since her back facing me.)

"Neh, I promise I will never leave you." (What's wrong with me?! I don't even know why I answer like that? And who's this girl?)

"Listen!! I won't let the girl be your wife!! I will kick you out from this house if you go with her!! Understand?!" (Why appa suddenly scold me?)

“Bang!” A terrifying sound rang through the whole neighbourhood.

(Where I am now? A crashed car? Blood? Am I bleeding now?)

"Oppa. Please wake up. Please, I beg you." (Where I am now? Hospital? And the girl sobbing beside my bed. Why?)

"Eventhough this life we can't be together, but i promise you i will be your girl on our next life. Farewell oppa."

(The girl lead closer and kiss my lips. Finally I manage to see her face. Taeyeon? So the girl is Taeyeon.)

"Don't go. DON'T GO, TAEYEON!!" (My body is too weak to move. My voice can't even reach her.)

Arghhhhhhh~

 

Kyuhyun POV :

 

*pant* *pant* I have my eyes open. So everything just a dream? But it doesn't seems like a dream?

"Ex...excuse me..." I was abit shock when I found someone hugging me while sleeping. A girl?!

"Miss..." I tuck her hair behind her ear so I can have a clear view of her face since she haven't wake up.

"Ti... Tiffany?!" Seriously. This situation left me dumbfound.

Suddenly I hear Tiffany yawning. She rubbing her eyes and raise her head up. Our face is just few inch away to each other when she raise her head up and our eyes meet. 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I was taken aback when the first thing I see is Kyuhyun oppa face after I wake up. Our face is just a few inch away to each other, I can even feel his warm breath on my face.  

(Pabo Hwang MiYoung! What am I doing? Why am I fall asleep on the bed, I'm suppose to take care the patient. Not to mention I'm hugging all the way when I sleep. I guess? Arghhh~) I scream inside my head.

"Goo... good mo.. morning oppa." I quickly release my hands from him and greet him awkwardly. I'm blushing madly now, hope he never see my tomato face.

"Morning Tiffany. Are you the one who taking care of me for the whole night?" He asked. I slightly nod my head since I don't dare to face him.

"Gomawoyo." He said.

"You're welcome, oppa." I dare myself to look at him when I reply. My heart skip a beat when he smile  to me.

(Oh my gosh! What wrong with me. I'm blushing madly again because of his simply smile. Stay calm Hwang Miyoung. I need to get out from this situation.)

"Tiffany, actually..." He trying to say something.

"Oppa, I think you are hungry now. Let me prepare breakfast for both of us." I cut his words and quickly run to kitchen.

"Ohh... alright. Thanks again." He said.

 

******(Imgaine Kyuhyun currently stay in this house.)******

 

I try to call Kyuhyun oppa join me in breakfast when I done cooking. I call him several time from kitchen but he just sitting on the couch without moving or answer. He doesn't even realise my presence when I walk to living room and stand beside him.

"Ohh Tiffany. Did you call me just now?" He taken aback when I tap his shoulder softly to wake him up from his daydream.

"I just want to tell you the breakfast is ready. Oppa, gwaenchanhayo?" I wonder what's in his mind now.

"Ohh mianhae. I just feel a little bit tired." He said while rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Jinja?" I start worry about his condition.

"Neh. Don't worry." He fake a smile.

"Alright, let's eat." I pull him to dining table to have meal.

"Jal meokkesseumnida. [Meaning = Let's eat.]" Both of us said before we having our breakfast. I secretly peek at him and I realize he doesn't have appetite *or should I say mood* to eat. 

(Oppa, I hope you can tell me everything if you have any problem. I'm so worry about you when I see you like this.)

 

Kyuhyun POV :

 

(My mind keep recall of the dream. I'm so curious. Taeyeon. Why Taeyeon? Did something happen to us in the past?) 

I wake up from my deep thoughts when suddenly Tiffany tap my shoulder. She seems worry about me. I just give her a fake smile and tell her that I'm alright. I don't want to give her more trouble since she taking care of me for the whole night, she must be very tired now.

(Should I ask Tiffany about Taeyeon's information? Will I look suspicous if I ask her? How am I going to explain if she ask me why I'm so concern about Taeyeon?) I keep using my folk to poke the omulet on my plate, it's not the breakfast taste bad, just that I didn't have appetite to eat it. 

I'm in deep thoughts until my folk drop. Tiffany saw that so she bend down and pick it up the folk for me. Unfortunately, her forehead hit the side of the table when she get up. 

"Tiffany! Gweanchahayo?" I'm getting worry about her condition.

"Oppa, is very hurt. TT^TT" I saw tears on the corner of her eyes and she keep rubbing her forehead.

"Wait me here." I open my refrigerator to get some ice cube and put it in a piece of cloth then use it to massage her forehead. 

"Tiffany-ah, mianhae." I feel so sorry to give her another trouble.

"Waeyo oppa?" She said with her innocent look.

"Mianhae, you injure because of me." I said.

"Aniyo oppa, is because of my careless not your faulth." She quickly oppose what I say.

"Still hurt?" I ask her with full of worries.

"Neh oppa, very pain." I smile, she looks so cute when she pouted. Suddenly I just lead closer to her face and give a peck on her forehead.

(Gosh!! What am I doing now? What happen to my mind? Lost control?)

"O...opp...oppa. What was that for?" She seems shock of my sudden action.

"Ermmm~ Omma always tell me that a kiss can cure the pain." (What am I talking? This is ridiculous! Who the hell going to trust this! I'm dead.)

"I'm so..." She cut my words when I trying to apologize to her.

"Gomawoyo." She said. (Did I listen wrongly?)

"Huh? What did you say?" I'm curious. (I did heard she say thanks to me, but I just need to confirm again.)

"Gomawoyo oppa. It's doesn't feel hurt anymore." I can see her smiling and blushing.

"Ohh... It's... good... to hear that.." I said.

Silent fill the room, no one talking, we just eat our breakfast silently. Suddenly Tiffany break the awkward moment.

"Oppa, I think I should go now. I got schedule at 12pm." She look at her watch.

"Ohh..." That's all I can say now.

She pack her stuff and start leaving, I open the door for her. Both of us standing each other but didn't know what to say.

"Oppa, thank you for the... for the kiss..." She mumbling something that I can't even heard properly.

"Sorry, what did you just say?" I wonder what she trying to say.

"Aniyo... just take care of yourself. I would come and visit you again when I'm free." She said.

"Ohh... sure..." I said.

"Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"I realize you are always deep in thoughts since morning, is just like a body without a soul. Oppa, you know you can tell me anything if you have any problem. I will always by your side."

"Gomawoyo Fany. I will appreciate." I put one of my hand on her shoulder. 

"Promise me you will always by my side right?" I show my pinky finger.

"Pinky promise." She show her lovely eyes smile when our pinky finger link together. 

(This is the most beautiful eyesmile that I ever see. Fany-ah, neul gomapgo saranghandan. [From//SJ - From U.])

 

To Be Continue =)

It's been a year since my last update. Sorry for keep your waiting. I'm not sure whether your still support my fanfic or not. Anyway this is my latest update, KyuFany & a little KyuTae moment. 

How your think about this chapter? Kindly leave a comment and tell me.

Anyway hope your like it. Kamsahamnida, SuperGeneration hwaiting =)