All About Cho Kyuhyun

Isn't She Lovely

Kyuhyun POV:

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ Finally i'm back, Korean." I yelled and pump my fist in the air after i come out from airport exit gate. I didn't even care other people staring or laughing at my action just now. Of couse i feel excited & happy, its been 11 years i haven't come back to my hometown, Korean. Its bring back alot of memories. I feel hungry so i decide went to the nearest cafe to grab some lunch. After i make my order, i turn on my phone while drinking the juice.

"What the hell is this? 138 missed call & 91 unread message." I almost spit out the juice from my mouth when i checking my phone. Suddenly the phone ring. Is a webcam call.

"Aish! Is Victoria noona. Cho Kyuhyun you are dead." I mumbled to myslef, i still decide whether want to answer or ignore the call. In the end i decide to answer, i take a deep breath before i press the answer button.

"Yah! CHO KYUHYUN, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU NOW? WHY NOW THEN ONLY ANSWER MY CALL? YOU BETTER ANSWER ME BEFORE I SEND PEOPLE GO AND CATCH YOU BACK!" I quickly remove the earpiece on my ear, my eardrum almost burst when Victoria noona shouting on the phone.

"Aish! I CAN HEAR YOU SO STOP SHOUTING ON THE PHONE!" I yelled back.

"You haven't answer my question. You better explain now." She ordering me.

"I.. I.. I.. I going for vacation." I lied to her.

"VACATION? Didn't uncle Eric & aunty Julia (Kyuhyun's parent) know that? How come i didn't know that also?" She keep on asking.

"Yah! CHO KYUHYUN! Don't tell me you run away from home?" I shocked when she say that to me, i feel my whole body shivering right now.

"I.. I.. I.." I don't know how to answer her or maybe i too scare to tell her the truth.

"So you really run away from home right? Aish jinja this kid! HOW CAN YOU THROW ALL YOUR WORKS BEHIND? IF YOU NOT AROUND WHO GOING TO IN CHARGE THE COMPANY?" Once again she shout at me on the phone.

"..........." I remain silent and try to look away.

"Aish jinja! Where are you now? I go pick you up." She ask me.

"Vic noona, i.. i.. i don't feel like going back now." I frown.

"What you mean?" She confused.

"I can't forcus on my works, i feel too stress & tired on works, i wanted to relax myself, i want to find some other interesting things other than works." I tell her the truth.

"Listen Kyu, i know you are tired and stress, i know you need rest as well, but you are not kid anymore, you can't leave everything behind. Next month we having a big project with SM company, it cost 18 billion. Somemore uncle Lee (Lee Soo Man) & uncle Eric want you to handle this project. If you not around, CHO company going to lost 18 billion for it." She explain the situation to me.

"Vic noona, i will send the proposal to you once i done. But please don't force me go back. Please!" I beg her while doing my aegyo.

"Aish! I feel like punching your face now, stop doing the aegyo to me. Alright, i won't force you come back, then how about others project beside the big project. Are you going to send me through e-mail?" She pout.

"The other project can you help me handle, can? Beside i never show up my face in my company, i don't think the whole company workers know how i looks like, except you, uncle Lee & my parents know that. So i don't think is difficult for you to replace me when i not around. Please noona, i can only trust you! Please!" I doing my aegyo again.

"Alright, alright, i can't say 'no' to my EvilKyu and stop doing the aegyo." She scoffed, i know she can't refused my aegyo.

"Gomawo noona. You are the best, Saranghae." I said to her.

"Neh! By the way when you coming back?" She ask.

"Hello.. hello.. noona, i can't see you and hear what you say, i think the connection not stable, anything just e-mail to me. One last thing, you look like a monster when you angry, bye noona. Muack~" I  trying to made an excuse to end the call as soon as possible.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!" I quickly end the webcam call after she yelled at me.

 

Victoria noona is my chingu when we still a kid, my parents and her parents are bestfriend. Unfortunately, her parents pass away in a car accident and left her alone. My parents decide to bring her stay with us and take care her as their own daughter, starting from the day we grow up together. She older than me 1 years old, she treat me like her own dongsaeng, she protect me from being hurt and she always fulfill my request. When i finsh my secondary school life, my father wanted to train me to inherit his company, so he ask noona become my assistant to guide me. Of couse i feel happy that i can work with my lovely noona, but i just don't like to work and force myself involved in social life in such a young age. I prefer i got more time for my game, because i'm GameKyu after all. Other than that, Victoria is a overprotective noona, she never let any girls go out with me without her permission, even she approve, she will always stalk us from behind for the whole date. Thats why until now i never have a girlfriend because of her, even i reach 23 years old this year. But i didn't hate noona, i love her more, i trufully thanks her for giving me all the best she can to make me happy.

 

After i finish my lunch, i decide to walk around since i never been in Korean for the past 11 years. Suddenly got a Girls running straight to me. "BAM!" Is too late for me to avoid her, she bang on me, both of us fall down on the floor at the same time.

"Aish! My is hurt." Both of us said in unison.

"Miss, are you alright?" I ask her even she is the one who bang me first.

"Aish! They coming!" She said it to herself.

Without i realize, she already grab one of my hand and pull me start running with her.

 

To Be Continue =)

Which SNSD member bang on Kyuhyun? Follow my fanfics and find out more =)