Buried With Secrets

Strangest Year of My Life

 

 
The Gold Highlighted text are Seunghyun's dialogue as what's his mind saying.
 
The Orange Highlighted texts are Lizzy's dialogue as what's her mind saying 
 
 
==============================================================================================
 
SooYoung parked her car and she went to the grave site where Victoria's gonna be buried. While making her way, SooYoung saw the cat that she saved from the bus.
 
"Hello, kitty, how are you?" SooYoung said.
 
"Meow....prrr.." the cat meowed and ran away.
 
"Wow, even a cat won't hang out with me today." SooYoung said. She continued while walking and someone approached her, it's Seunghyun.
 
"SooYoung,I've been lookin' all over for you. I heard about the accident. Are you okay?" Seunghyun said and held SooYoung's hand.
 
"I'm okay." SooYoung replied.
 
"I can't believe I almost lost you! I heard about ChangMin saving you. What is his deal anyway? People told me that he came out of nowhere."
 
"I wonder if he's hooked up with Bom yet?" SooYoung thought.
 
"Have you spent time with Bom lately?" SooYoung asked.
 
"I'm not goin' to lie to you. We've hung out." Seunghyun said with disappointment.
 
SooYoung read Seunghyun's mind to find out what he's really thinking.
 
"If I told her the truth that I can't stop dreamin' about Bom, she'll freak out!"
 
"I'm thankful you're ok. but try to be more careful near traffic. kay?"
 
SooYoung just nodded and Seunghyun kissed SooYoung's forehead and leaved. After that, SooYoung came at last at the grave site. SooYoung looked at the people at the grave site some of them were sad, and the girl infront Victoria's coffin was crying really hard.
 
"I guess ChangMin is a no-show. So many people here, all for Victoria-unnie. I wish I had known her better." SooYoung said.
 
SooYoung saw Officer Taecyeon and ask him about the accident.
 
"Officer, how's investigation goin'?"
 
"There was no physical signs, or alcohol signs either. Very starnge.."
 
"uhh... Thanks Officer."
 
Officer Taec just nodded, then she saw Amber, Victoria's best friend. SooYoung approached her and Amber talked.
 
"She wasn't herself She was being controlled by something like a voodoo trickery." Amber said and leaved because of her phone.
 
Then, she approached Ms. JooYeon.
 
"Is this a right place for a shaman like her? SooYoung, everybody know's that Victoria is a shaman. She spent every weekend in the forest performing hostilic rituals." Ms. JooYeon said.
 
After that, she saw Lizzy crying and SooYoung approached her and comforted Lizzy.
 
"C'mon Lizzy, it's alright."
 
"But it's just so unfair."
 
"I know."
 
"She was in perfect health! I need to know exactly at that bus you know!"
 
"Yeah, I feel the same way."
 
"Right? I'm glad you agree! I think ChangMin had somethin' to do with this! Eversince he came to town, bad things have been happenin'!" Lizzy outraged.
 
"Maybe that's just a coincidence!"
 
"There's no such thing as coincidence!"
 
SooYoung tried to read Lizzy's mind.
 
"I still don't understand why ChangMin went for SooYoung and not me! I'm glad that they argued before the accident!"
 
"WHY?!" SooYoung shouted.
 
"Why what?" Lizzy said and was shocked.
 
"Nothin'.." SooYoung lied.
 
"We should say goodbye to Victoria-unnie." SooYoung ordered.
 
They came closer and toss a rose at Victoria's casket. After the sad and cry moments, the people leaved except SooYoung and the girl that SooYoung saw earlier that was crying near at Victoria's casket. It's Sulli, Victoria's daughter. Suddenly, Sulli approached SooYoung.
 
"You must be SooYoung, am I right?" Sulli asked.
 
"Yes, I'm sorry for your loss. She'll be missed. If there's anything I can do, please let me know."
 
"Thank you. Listen, I found an envelope on her desk with your name on it. Please take it." Sulli handed over the envelope to SooYoung.
 
"Oh. Thank you. Umm.. do you want to know what she wrote?"
 
Sulli shooks her head and wipe her tears using her thumb.
 
"It's ok, whatever's inside is for you. Thanks for coming to pay respects."
 
"Of course." SooYoung said. Sulli approached SooYoung and embraced her and Sulli continued crying.. And Sulli released SooYoung from the hug and Sulli wipe again her tears, bowed at SooYoung and leaved.
 
After that, SooYoung read the letter.
 
"Dear SooYoung,
 
I am aware of your gift. You must learn how to use it. Go to Macallania Woods. 
 
     All my best!.
 
 
                                                                                            Victoria."
 
 
"Macallania Woods isn't too far from here. I can get there before nightfall." SooYoung said.
 
She went towards the entrance of Macallania Woods and open the gates. But someone shouted.
 
 
"SooYoung, wait!"
 
 
~End of Author's P.O.V.
 
 
 
~SooYoung's P.O.V.
 
 
"SooYoung, wait!" someone shouted my name. I turned around and I saw ChangMin.
 
"ChangMin? You missed the funeral." I said.
 
"I know but I wanted to talk to you about yesterday." ChangMin replied.
 
"I didn't mean to disappear like that. It was rude of me." He added.
 
"This is just...... difficult for me to talk about.. You have to believe me" He added again.
 
"I do believe you." I replied and patted his shoulder.
 
"Really? I knew out of all people, you would understand." He said.
 
"Look, you sort caught me on my way to Macallania Woods." I said.
 
"By yourself? No you're not."
 
"Uhm.. actually... Yes... I AM." I said and I started to walk but ChangMin stopped me.
 
"You can't go there alone. It's too dangerous. I'll come with you." He said.
 
GREAT!
 
"Ooookay.." I replied.
 
"Why do you need to go there?" ChangMin asked.
 
"Victoria-unnie told me to go there." I answered.
 
He widened his eyes and looked at me like I was a ghost.
 
"Victoria?! Are you seeing ghosts again?" He asked exaggerately.
 
Here we go again.
 
"No! I just things have been weird lately and I want to follow this hunch." I replied.
 
"I don't understand how I got in the middle of this." I continued.
 
After what I said. ChangMin stopped and he took a deep breath.
 
"I'm sorry you are, but there's something I have to tell you..... You're instinct about me is correct. I..... I am a vampire." ChangMin said and looked at me.
 
Omo! Vampires are REAL!
 
"Say somethin'" ChangMin said nudging me.
 
"I've never met a vampire before." I simply said.
 
"Ha,  well, you now have." He said. We both laughed and continued walking.
 
 
=================================================================================================
 
 

Oh EM!!! I updated it again!!

 

Oh mY Lizzy! Why are you happy that Soobaby and Min-Min argued?! 

 

Oh em.... Macallania Woods....from Final Fantasy X and X-2.. hahaha

 

PARTY PARTY everybody..!