Are There Any Normal In This Town?

Strangest Year of My Life

 

SooYoung parked her car at Miss Kahi's mansion. While walking, she saw the white cat that she saved during the bus accident.
 
"Hi, kitty are you followin' me around town?" SooYoung said. The cat just looked at her and the cat ran away. 
 
"weird cat.." SooYoung said while nearing at the mansion's gate. When she got there, she saw Kahi and welcomed her.
 
"Welcome, please come in."
 
"Thank you"
 
"You're SooYoung, aren't you?"
 
"Yes, I am"
 
""I've heard great things about you!"
 
"Y-you have?"
 
"Uh-uh. And I can sense things about people. You're special I can tell."
 
"Wow.."
 
"Why don't you join the others at the garden?"
 
Kahi ecorted SooYoung at the garden, SooYoung saw her classmates painting, and Kahi goes to the center with her daughter GyuRi.
 
"You all remember my daughter GyuRi?"
 
"Hello again.." GyuRi said and bowed.
 
"Today, my daughter is your subject. The human form is art. I look forward to see your final piece." Kahi leaved and let the students paint, while SooYoung is taking pictures at her classmates.
 
"Strange, usually everybody gets bored with creative stuff but they seem really into it today." SooYoung said to herself. After that, she saw Seunghyun and approached him.
 
"I'm trying to capture a moment here with this hot chick, but I always have time for you!" Seunghyun said.
 
Believe that? How would he said that to her while he was flirting with Bom.
 
"I.... I moved on.. and I think we should break up...."
 
SooYoung loked at Seunghyun who wasn't even shocked or hurt. Like he didn't really care.
 
"Is this because of ChangMin?"
 
"No... I just think we've grown apart lately.." SooYoung said.
 
Seunghyun took a deep breath and looked at SooYoung.
 
"I understand.. I guess..... this is for the best." Seunghyun said and walked away.
 
Then Lizzy rushed at the garden and stopped infront of SooYoung.
 
"S-sorry I'm late!" Lizzy said while catching her breath and wiping her sweat on her forehead. Kahi approached Lizzy and patted her shoulder.
 
"That's ok dear. SooYoung, why don't you and this young lady go to the kitchento get the fruit I set up for the class." Kahi said, SooYoung just nodded and she and Lizzy entered the mansion.
 
"Wooooooooowww" SooYoung and Lizzy said with amazement at the mansion's features.
 
"Which way is the kitchen?" Lizzy said.
 
"She didn't say.." SooYoung answered.
 
"Ok, I'll check upstairs while you check down here." Lizzy said and climbed upstairs. SooYoung opened a door at her left and she saw 5 life sized mirrors, 2 on the north and 3 on the south. And SooYoung saw something familiar infront of her, it was located at the middle of two big bookshelves.
 
"I know that symbol! It's the pendant I saw at Macallania Woods!" SooYoung said and came closer at the symbol.
 
 
"I found the fr-!" 
 
SooYoung turned around and she saw Lizzy accidentally drops the apple she's holding and she held her neck like she was choking. Then a yellow smoke and glitters surrounded her. When it disappeared she saw the white cat at the bus incident, Victoria's burial, and infront of Kahi's mansion earlier!
 
"What the?!" SooYoung shouted, she approached the white cat but the smoke surrounded the cat and it turned to be Lizzy! SooYoung went to the symbol again and Lizzy turned to a cat, SooYoung approached the cat and turned to be Lizzy again.
 
"What?!" SooYoung said and Lizzy stoods up.
 
"I guess you weren't expecting that are you?" Lizzy said.
 
"Uh....no.."
 
"I should have told you....... So...... what do you wanna know?"
 
"How long have you been able to do that?!"
 
"My whole life! Nobody knew about it.. until now.." Lizzy said and looked down.
 
"One day I was wishing that i could be a cat. They slink in and out of spaces, hear everything. I mean they're lucky critters. " Lizzy continued.
 
"I can't believe Lizzy is a shapeshifter! Are there any normal in this town?" SooYoung said to herself.
 
"As I was sayin' It just happened! POOF! I was waving a furry tail around. I tried to talk but all thatcame out was a meow. Anyway, I don't know why this symbol affecting my abilities. Have you seen it before?" Lizzy asked.
 
"Actually, in the woods, Victoria-unnie said I should find it" Lizzy said and she looked at the 5 mirrors.
 
"Maybe this mirrors are used for something." Lizzy said.
 
SooYoung examined the bookshelves and looked at Lizzy.
 
"I see an airway in the middle of this bookshelves. You're right, the mirrors might be useful." SooYoung said.
 
"Ok, you solved this while I keep a look out." Lizzy said and rushed at the door. .
 
SooYoung looked at the 3 mirrors facing the south, she tried to rotate the mirror to face the bookshelves but no avail. SooYoung tried the 2 mirrors facing the north to face the bookshelves and it was a success. The 2 bookshelves divides and makes a passage way. She entered the passage way and when she got there, she saw 2 big lifesized gold elephant statue.
 
"What is this?" SooYoung said and she saw a photo.
 
"ChangMin again?! Kissing?!...... wait.. is that GyuRi? This must be why ChangMin was so hesitant to come here today.......Wait a sec... If GyuRi is a vampire too.. Then what is Kahi?!.... I've got to talk to ChangMin." SooYoung said and walked towards the exit. When she got there, she saw Kahi.
 
"So you found it..."
 
SooYoung looked at Kahi.
 
"I'm sorry If I frightened you but.... What are you doin' here?" Kahi said and glared at SooYoung.
 
"I was l-lookin' for the fruit."
 
"Well it's not here, the fruit is in the kitchen..... The symbol is beautiful isn't it?"
 
"What is it?"
 
"A very ancient hieroglyphic. It symbolizes eternal life and it's very precious to me. Oh, I see you found the photograph also."
 
"I'm surprised to see ChangMin and GyuRi in a photo together."
 
Kahi chuckled and smirked at SooYoung.
 
"I'm sorry you had to find that, but they were a couple..Anyways, do us both a gavor and get back to class hmm?" Kahi said and leaved.
 
"Where did Lizzy go? Back to the garden?!" SooYoung said and leaved the mansion and she saw Lizzy standing by.
 
"I thought you said you were keepin' a lookout?" SooYoung shouted making Lizzy in shock.
 
"I-I was!" Lizzy said.
 
"Then why didn't you warn me that Miss Kahi was comin'?" SooYoung said and looked at Lizzy scratching her head.
 
"I don't know, I was watchin' for her and then.. I don't know what happened! I was just standing there!" Lizzy said and carried her bag.
 
"Well, If you don't trust me, then I better go home!" Lizzy said wiping her tear on her eyes  and ran away.
 
SooYoung sighed and get back at the garden, she saw Seunghyun and Bom doin' some skinships.
 
"Eh-em!" SooYoung shouted making Bom and Seunghyun stop at what are they doin'.
 
"Whhoops!" Bom said and giggled.
 
"I.. uh.. I better go" Seunghyun said and ran hurriedly leavin' Bom and SooYoung alone.
 
"Sorry SooYoung, I guess we just lost ourselves for a moment." Bom giggled and flipped her hair.
 
"Do you need somethin'?" Bom asked.
 
"No, not really." SooYoung said and Bom just looked at SooYoung waiting for her to leave, but Bom can't take it anymore!
 
"Ehem! What now?!"
 
"I hope you two are happy together!" SooYoung grinned.
 
"Thank you!" Bom said and held SooYoung's hand.
 
After that, SooYoung leaved the mansion and returned home.
 
 
 
=============================================================================
 
 
WHAT?! LIZZY IS A SHAPESHIFTER?!
 
What happened to Lizzy earlier for lookin' out for Kahi?oMO!!
 
ChangMin' with a girl again?! And..... KISSING! OH NO~!
 
And for the TOPBOM shippers, I'll update the next chapter with a few moments of them.....hahaha!!
 
Well that's it Party People! 
 
Happy Holidays everyone!
 
PARTY PARTY EVERYONE!