The Sacred Spirit

Strangest Year of My Life

 

We just continue on walking.. And I was just bored I'll ask ChangMin...
 
"ChangMin?"
 
"Yes SooYoung?"
 
"What is like being a vampire, I mean. Is it true that you're immortal?"
 
"We can live forever, but we can die like humans."
 
"Are you afraid of dying?"
 
"I guess so. Are you?"
 
"Are there many of you?!" I asked
 
"We have very strict rules about discussing those sort of things. But I can tell you that I'm not alone."
 
"So...... how old are you?"
 
"I am forever 18, the age when I was made."
 
Suddenly, ChangMin stopped and looked up, and after a few seconds he looked at me.
 
"This is it. Macallania Woods."
 
I explore the place and I saw 3 big stones shaped like animals. The first stone is shaped like a wolf, the second is the eagle, and the last is a bear. And there were 3 things surround the sacred place, first is the dreamcatchers with a wolf engraved on it, an arrow with an image of an eagle engraved on it, and the tomhawks with a bear engraved on it.
 
"Maybe this 3 things have something to do with the three stones, maybe we should do something." ChangMin said. So we tried to place the tomhawks for the bear stone, the dreamcatcher ofr the wolf stone and the arrow for the eagle stone. Thank God they all fit together. Suddenly, the ground was shaking and it stopped. Then I saw something shiny infront of the eagle stone it looks like a pendant.
 
"ChangMin, did you see a pendant up there?" I pointed at the tall eagle shaped stone.
 
"What? I don't see anything." ChangMin said and kept looking around to see what it is.
 
"Help me get it." I ordered and ChangMin lifted me up.
 
"Almost there........" I tried to reach the pendant, just a little more... Gotcha! I got it! 
 
"Are you finish now SooYoung? You're quite heavy y'know?" ChangMin said and shaking.. Suddenly, ChangMin got out of balance making us both fall. And I saw ChangMin was on top of me!.
 
"Are you ok?" He said. I can feel his hot breath on my cheeks and he's getting closer and closer.
 
"Yes I am." I said, while avoiding his gaze.
 
"SooYoung."
 
"Yes ChangMin?"
 
He got closer, and he placed his lips on mine. Oh no. We kissed. I knew in my mind that it was wrong, but I just felt myself kissing him back. Suddenly, ChangMin stopped and he stoods up.
 
"Get up SooYoung." He said helping me to stand up.
 
"We need to get out of here NOW." He said and he held my hand tightly we started to run but we were stopped by four men but they do not look like men..
 
"Give us the Sacred Spirit or die!" one of the vampire said.
 
"We shouldn't fight here! This is a sacred place!" ChangMin said to them.
 
"Haha! What are you?! A priest? Get 'em!" The vampires said and tried to tackle us.
 
 
~ChangMin's P.O.V. 
 
 
The four vampires tried to attack us but they fail. I knocked them all down. After that battle I commanded SooYoung to climb on my back. She obeyed.
 
(A/N: Remember the movie Twilight?)
 
I leaped from branch to branch until we reached the exit of Macallania Woods.  SooYoung climbed down and we tried to run but the 4 vampires stopped us again.
 
"Leave her out of this!" I shouted at them.
 
The 4 vampires tried to attacked us but they heard a howl.
 
"AWOOOO!"
 
"Oh no! They're coming! Let's go before THEY sees us!" The vampire said at s and ran away.
 
What's with the howl?Nevermind.. After that I escorted SooYoung to her house.
 
 
 
~SooYoung's P.O.V.
 
ChangMin rushed to the house door and...
 
"Front door service!" ChangMin said. Did he just pretend that those vampires didn't attack us?
 
"What are you thinking about?" ChangMin asked.
 
"Nothin," I lied.
 
"Not true. I can see it in your face." He said and took a deep breath and looked at my arm closely.
 
"A-are you hurt? Y-you're bleeding!"
 
"It's just a cut. I'll live" I said.
 
"I want you to live. Believe me, the life of a vampire is nothin' to envy."
 
"Ok. I understand. Oh, do you want to go inside.... Muffins?" I said.
 
"Thanks, but I better not... Anyway, those vampires back there are very dangerous they're not like me. Do you understand?"
 
"Am I in.. danger?"
 
"That's a very good question, and I'm afraid the answer is yes. Those vampires do not supress their urges."
 
"And.. do you...."
 
"Yes, I don't feed on humans but they do. Someone very powerful must have sent them, and I need to find out who tomorrow."
 
ChangMin said. Oh, I just remembered that tomorrow is art class at Miss Kahi's mansion.
 
"I was hoping you'd be at the art class tomorrow at Miss Kahi's." I said.
 
"Oh, sorry. I'm not much of an artist anyway... Besides have you met her daughter? She's quite rude." 
 
"How come did you know about GyuRi's personality? Have you met her before?I think she's nice. She looked like a goddess." I said.
 
"Whatever. I gotta go now, keep the pendant safe. Don't open this door for anybody." ChangMin commanded
 
I just nodded and closed the door. I just rushed to my room, get to bed and sleep.
 
 
============================================================================================
 
 
Well....This is the second most boring chapter in this story... Sorry if the kissing scene is terrible, it's my first time to wrote a kissing scene.. Please forgive me.. :(
 
BTW, credits to the owner of this very beautiful ChangSoo pic.. OMG!!! I'M FREAKIN OUT!
 
 
 
SAGES UNITE!!!
 
PARTY PARTY AGAIN EVERYONE!