Past Lives

Strangest Year of My Life

 

~SooYoung's P.O.V.
 
"RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!"
 
Oh no! I'm late for class!! I rushed to the classroom and when I got there, my classmates was staring at me. I saw Lizzy and she saw me and called me, and I sat down beside her.
 
"Late again?" Lizzy asked out loud.
 
"SSssssshh!!" I said.
 
"SooYoung Choi, why don't you give me 1 fiora* each time you're late at class hmm.?" Mr. TaeHyun, our Biology teacher said.
 
"Make it 5, it won't happened again.'' I said.
 
"Ok, moving on, class we have 2 guests today that I'd like you to meet. This is Mrs. Kahi Park and her daughter GyuRi."
 
Wow! That Kahi Park is very beautiful! She looked like her daughter's sister! And GyuRi, well, she looked like a GODDESS!
 
"The Park family has been kind enough today's lab experiment for our blood type test." Mr. TaeHyun said.
 
"Eeeew.." Lizzy whispered at me.
 
"Lucky us." I said and patted her shoulder.
 
"This will be a great learning experience for everyone."
 
The teacher said and she let our two guests to talk, first is Ms. Kahi Park, Omo!! She's very beautiful, and she looked liked her daughter's sister. She looked too young for her age.
 
"Thank yo so much for inviting us." Ms. Kahi said.
 
"I hope, I'm not under dressed."  Gyuri said
 
"You're all invited to my mansion this Thursday for an art class." Kahi said again
 
"Okay class! Pay attention to the appearance of your blood cells."
 
"Let's get this over, I'll go first." Lizzy said
 
I took out some blood with a looked-liked-ballpen-who-can-take-blood object.
 
 
(A/N: Sorry, I don't know what's that thing's name! Sorry!)
 
 
"Ouch! That hurt!." Lizzy blowed her index finger.
 
And now it's her turn to take a blood sample of mine
 
"Owww!" I shouted in pain, I think there's something wrong
 
"Oooh!!" Lizzy screamed as she looked at my finger.
 
The blood on my finger is still flowing faster.. I felt weak again, and I fainted.. I heard many voices.
 
"Sir! SooYoung just fainted! And she's losing a lot of blood!" I heard Lizzy shouted.
 
"Please SooYoung! Stay with us!" Lizzy said patting my face.
 
And my vision goes black....
 
 
 
I woke up and I feel different. Where am I?
 
I kept looking around 'til I saw a banner it says:
 
Prom of '59! Welcome!
 
What?! Why does the banner say 1959?! And the school.... the school looks.... different.
 
"Hello?! Anybody in here?" I shouted hoping that someone would hear me. While I was roaming around, I saw a note near at a fountain that looks like Florentine High's fountain. The note says:
 
"I've left a trail of roses for you to follow my love. I'll be waiting in the end."
 
I must be in a dream.. I saw a trail of roses and I followed it , then I saw another note:
 
"You're almost there my sweetheart! Just a few more steps and we will be reunited. " 
 
I follow the second trail of roses and, at the end of the trail I saw a man lying on the ground. I come closer to the man and in my surprise.... It's ChangMin...
 
"ChangMin! Are you alright?" I asked.
 
"Nana, run! It's s-s-still h-here!" ChangMin said.
 
"Nana? Who's Nana? It's me! SooYoung!" I said and I carried him up but I can't! He's very heavy!
 
"What happened? Who did this to you?" I asked him.
 
"I love you. Always re......member ugh."
 
"Noooo! ChangMin!!Don't!" I shouted but ChangMin closed his eyes slowly. Is he dead?
 
Suddenly a strange creature was infront of me! The creature has a violet cape, has a violet skin, and he has two horns on it's head and two horns at it's cheeks.
 
"ROAR!" the monster roared! I runned, I can't believe it! I went to the school's door and shut it tightly. Phew! I think that monster cannot open the door......
 
For now.
 
I just wonder why did ChangMin called me Nana instead of SooYoung? But somehow I felt different good thing there's a mirror infront of me.. I wore
 
And...... AAAAAAAhhhhh!!!!!!! This is not me!! My hair is blonde and it's curled. And my face!! This is not my face!!Whose face is this!
 
"BOOM BOOM!!" the door slammed, and it was broken! The monster successfully enetered the school and the monster throws some planks at me and I dodged.
 
I runned very fast, while I was running, I looked at my back and I saw the monster was running too!! It's chasing me! The monster throws a :
 
 
(A/N: I don't know what to call the power thing so. . This picture will be a good example)
 
and I dodged it, the blue "power" landed at the walls and..
 
 
KABOOM!
 
 
It exploaded and the walls were broken. Thank God I dodged it. I thought I was going to die! And thank goodness! I found a door!
 
I entered it and closed it tightly. Phew! I just have to find a window or a hole to get out of this place! I explored the room but there was no holes or windows. What am I gonna do now?
 
As I turned around and........
 
The monster was infront of me!
 
The monster slapped me with its big hand and I lost my conscious, but I heard the monster's last words.
 
 
"I know you SooYoung! And you're next!"
 
 
 
================================================================================================
 
 
Oh no!! What happened to SooYoung? And who's Nana?oooohhhhhh!!! This is really interesting!!! 
 
Please anticipate for the next chapter and I'm not going to update this by tomorrow.. Sorry.. Ya know.. Student's life.
 
 
*Fiora is the currency of Florence in the 15th century (According to the Assassin's Creed games.. I love that game) and since the school is named Florentine High I included a little culture of Florence.