Ghost Huntin'

Strangest Year of My Life

 

SooYoung was infront of the school gate. "I can see the headlines now. High School senior breaks into school in the middle of the nit to summon ghosts..I'm crazy" SooYoung said while waiting for ChangMin at the school gate. Suddenly, her phone vibrated, it's a text message from ChangMin.
"My brother and sister called for a family meeting and if I'm not there, they'll get suspicious. Sorry I can't help you."
After reading this, SooYoung was disappointed, ChangMin was the one who planned this Nana-search but he's not coming. 
"Man, they have always excuses!" SooYoung said and facepalmed, but then, she decided to go inside the school even though she's scared but the she had to do it to find her friends. So, SooYoung was about to open the school's door but the door opened automatically. "What the-?!" SooYoung said and she was shocked, but she entered in. SooYoung had some flashbacks about her dream when she was chased by a monster. She tried to remember what place did Nana hid. It's not in every room in the school but there's a strange one. It's the school's trophy case, so she approached it and the trophy case moved automatically and she saw a door, she opened it, as she entered the room, she remembered that this was the room where Nana was murdered. "I can't believe they've just kept this place closed." SooYoung said. Suddenly, the door shuts automatically, and SooYoung can hear some whispers, she got scared again.
"SooYoung? Is that you?" a voice of a woman said, SooYoung turned around to see who it was, but it was only a silhouette, then it formed a white shadow and it was approaching SooYoung. "Nana?" SooYoung replied, still looking at the white shadow. And the white shadow, reveals its true form, a tall, white skinned, blonde haired woman. Nana.
"You came back.." Nana said and smiled at SooYoung. SooYoung gave a smile in return.
"I don't know who else to trust. Do you know where Bom is?" SooYoung asked. 
"I'm glad that you trust me, Bom is with Kahi.. Kahi is a sorceress who killed me 53 years ago for a youth ritual." Nana said and her smile faded. SooYoung was shocked after hearing this, she can't believe it. And realizing that Kahi is the monster at her dream.
"Kahi..? The monster??"
"I'm afraid so.. yes.. Kahi's youth ritual requires four elements.. A human Park Bom, a shapeshifter Lizzy, a werewolf SeungHyun, and the symbol of life.. That's you." Nana explained. And Nana became a white shadow again. "Wait. Where are you going, don't leave." SooYoung pleaded, not wanting Nana to leave her. 
"She needs the four of you to complete her ritual. Tell ChangMin this." It's Nana's voice. And the white shadow (Nana) is somehow absorbed by the pendant of the neckace that SooYoung wears. "Her soul drifted in this pendant now." SooYoung said and leaved the school.
 
~SooYoung's P.O.V.
I came home at last after that ghost huntin'. I've never get a move-on about what happened earlier. Maybe a goodnight sleep will help me. I was about to lay down but I feel that there's someone here watching me, and I felt someone sat on my bed. This is scaring me again. Then, I saw an arm attempting to hug me. But I prevented it, by blocking the arm. And I rose up, and that someone pulled and hugged me. I protested but this someone is really strong I can tell. 
"No SooYoung, it's me ChangMin. I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry."
That's a relief. And ChangMin released me in that hug.
"So, did you find...Nana? What did she tell you?" ChangMin asked, he looks like kinda of excited about what am I going to say. But I felt sad.. Am I going to tell ChangMin what happened?..... Of course.. maybe it can help him refresh his memory.
"I'm sorry to tell you but, Kahi murdered Nana" I said
" I knew it! Thank you for speaking for her...That monster is planning for another youth ritual..And.. she must be behind my memory loss......Can you talk to Nana again?" ChangMin pleaded me to do so but I can't. "I can't, her soul drifted into this pendant." I said. I looked at ChangMin and he gave a smirk. "Told you that the pendant was powerful.." He said and I just gave him a smile and I rested my head into his shoulder. And he touched my hair. "We need to leave this town now. It's very dangerous here Soo.. The thought of Kahi's hurting the ones I cared about.." ChangMin said.. After hearing this I felt his sincereness, I feel safe in his arms..And I don't want him to leave me as I sleep.
 
===================================================
 
Yay! I updated for centuries.. I think.. I'm sorry to keep y'all waitin' but here it is... Enjoy.... :)