Pointing Fingers

Strangest Year of My Life

 

SooYoung woke up and scratched her head.
 
"Who am I? Within 2 minutes, I lost 3 of my friends yesterday. All for the love of a vampire who lied to me." SooYoung said and she leaved the house. 
 
While walking, her phone vibrated, SooYoung checked her phone, she saw that ChangMin texted her.
 
"Hey, I'm back in town, meet me at the diner."
 
"Good, he's here." SooYoung said to herself and walk her way at the diner, when she got there she saw Seunghyun and ChangMin are fighting.
 
"What did you do to her?" Seunghyun said and punched ChangMin.
 
"Stay outnof this!" ChangMin said and punched Seunghyun in return.
 
"I saw you last night." Seunghyun said and punched ChangMin non stop.
 
SooYoung came near at them to stop.
 
"Calm down you two! What's goin' on?" SooYoung asked.
 
"Bom was kidnapped! And I know... that ChangMin did it!" Seunghyun said pointing at ChangMin.
 
"What?" SooYoung said.
 
"You have to believe me Soo.." Seunghyun looked at SooYoung and he took a deep breath.
 
"Look, Soo.. I was with Bom when she was taken! I even fought somebody in the darkness." Seunghyun explained.
 
"Soo.... I smelled him there! I know his scent!" Seunghyun added.
 
SooYoung was shocked because Seunghyun never talk to her like that before.
 
"Right now, you're acting like a real werewolf." SooYoung said.
 
"Well Soo.. we have history." Seunghyun said avoiding SooYoung's gaze, suddenly Officer Taecyeon came.
 
"Seunghyun we need to investigate you at the precint."
 
"What?! I didn't do anything!"
 
"You're the last person to see Bom alive." Officer Taecyeon said and handcuffed Seunghyun.
 
"W-wait! This is the guy Officer! He's the vampire who kidnapped her!" Seunghyun said pointing to ChangMin again.
 
Officer Taecyeon didn't replied he continued walking with Seunghyun.
 
"Soo.. find Bom please! Find her for me!" Seunghyun said and they leaved.
 
Then, she saw ChangMin facepalmed and he look problematic.
 
"ChangMin, we need to talk."
 
"While I was out of town, somethin' happened to me.. I don't remember.." ChangMin said and touched his forehead.
 
"Then, where is Bom?"
 
"I don't know, but I'm worried about her. I had nothin' to do with this SooYoung..." 
 
"I just can't believe he was kissing GyuRi in that portrait." SooYoung said to herself.
 
"Why are you lookin' at me like I'm some kind of monster?!"
 
SooYoung looked down.
 
"I found another photo of you, this time with GyuRi." SooYoung said.
 
''What?!, You are shopping around at Kahi's?" Changmin looked dissapointed and continued
 
"We were a couple... centuries ago. GyuRi is a vampire also. If I had my money on it, I'd say she took Bom." Changmin said
 
"What does she want from her?" Sooyoung asked.
 
Changmin sighed and replied at Sooyoung.
 
"I hope she wasn't feeding, but I'm happy to see that you're concerned about Bom as I am. Now, find Nana and ask her about this." Changmin patted sooyoung's shoulder and leaved. Sooyoung goes now to the school at night.
 
 
===============================================================================
 
 ChangMin is the hoodie guy!
 
OMO!!! They are in danger right now!
 
 
BTW, do you see ChangMin's latest hairdo? It ! Doesn't suit him...
Anyways, who will watch MBC Gayo Daejun tonite?! I'm anticipatin at AfterSchool!! And I wish JYJ would perform there...haha
 
Congrats to Micky Yoochun who won an award at MBC!
 
 
 
P.S. I'm writing the next chapter now, please anticipate for it.. Thanks for the comments and for the user who unsubscribe this story LOL!!
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!