Romantic Rescue

Strangest Year of My Life

 

~ChangMin's P.O.V.
 
I just leaved SooYoung there. How can she know this? What if she discovers the truth about us?
 
"Look who it is TaeMin. Our friend's back in town". A familiar voice said. I look at who's the owner of that voice, I saw KwangMin with his friend TaeMin, vampires from another clan.
 
"Time to  die ChangMin!" TaeMin shouted and the both tackled me. I dodged every attack of them, but they cannot dodge an attack of mine so they became weak and didn't carry my attacks. The two just vanished and they were nowhere to be seen. But why is this clan still here? We sent them away 40 years ago!
 
FLASH!
 
Somehow my head aches and I saw a vision of a school bus got an accident and the driver of the bus died. My head aches more when I saw another vision... It's SooYoung carrying a cat. And the bus was getting near at them! OH NO! I've got to save SooYoung! I have to make it fast so I dashed but I was suddenly stopped by 3....vampires.
 
"Hey YOU! You'll pay for what you've done to KwangMin and TaeMin!" YoungMin said, KwangMin's twin brother.
 
"I have a special gift for you ChangMin!" Minho said, another member of the clan.
 
Minho walked around my bike. He lift and throw it away somewhere, I saw my motorbike crashing into pieces.
 
"You will pay for my bike!" I shouted at them and showing them my fangs. I attacked the two vampire very hard because they broke my motorbike.. It was my precious motorbike. Finally I defeated the two vampire and they vanished.
 
"SooYoung! I'm coming!" I shouted and I climbed the roof, when I got there, someone just punched me on my face. I saw Onew, the leader of the clan we sent away.
 
"Did you miss me?" Onew said and smirked.
 
"I don't know who sent you but you're messin' with the wrong vampire!" I replied at him and attacked. He can't even punch me because I cornered him and punching him non stop until he get's unconscious. Meanwhile I saw the bus was getting closer at SooYoung, I got down from the roof and saved SooYoung from that bus that was out of control. The cat that SooYoung was carrying just ran away. Meanwhile, the bus crashed in a SUV. 
 
BOOM!
 
After the crash, the crowd came closer at the crash site.
 
"I think the bus driver is dead" Someone shouted from the crash site. I just look at SooYoung who was just shocked aout what happened.
 
"Are you OK? Do you want me to bring you home?" I said.
 
"H-how d-did you gen i-in here?!" SooYoung asked.
 
"Well... I was right over there.." I lied. Suddenly her friend Lizzy, pulled SooYoung's hand and looked at me angrily.
 
"YOU! Don't touch her! Soo, come with me!" Lizzy shouted.
 
"But Lizz.. He saved my life!" SooYoung replied back.
 
"I don't care what he did! When ChangMin's around, only bad things happend! Stay away from him!" Lizzy shouted as she held SooYoung's hand and walked away. While they walked away, SooYoung looked at me and she said "sorry" without making a sound. But... What's wrong with Lizzy?
 
~End Of ChangMin's P.O.V.
 
 
 
~Author's P.O.V.
 
Lizzy and SooYoung was infront of SooYoung's house.
 
"You're in shock. The doctor told you to rest, so rest ok?! I'll call you later to check up on you." Lizzy said.
 
"Thanks.." SooYoung replied.
 
"Don't open the door for anybody!" Lizzy warned. SooYoung just nodded and closed the door. After that, Lizzy leaved.
 
 
===================================================================================================
 

YAY! i UPDATED IT! PARTY PARTY!