WERE-games

Strangest Year of My Life

 

Seunghyun and Bom are at the forest doin' some skinships, when suddenly, Bom stopped Seunghyun for kissing her. Bom walked near towards the lake.
 
"I have a surprise for you!" Bom said seductively.
 
"Oh yeah? What is it?" Seunghyun replied.
 
"Close your eyes and count to five"
 
"Do I have to?!" Seunghyun said while Bom is escorting her near at the tree. 
 
"Just do it. 'kay?" Bom said.
 
Seunghyun started counting.
 
"One....two.......three...." Seunghyun said while his eyes are focused on Bom.
 
"No peeking!" Bom said while running away. Seunghyun cover his eyes with his big hands and continued counting.
 
"Threee..... four.... five.." Seunghyun stopped counting and Bom was nowhere to be seen. Seunghyun started to find Bom when suddenly, she saw Bom's neacklace and he picked it up.
 
"Follow the trail." Bom said.. And so.. Seunghyun followed it. And...
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
 
"Bom?! Are you okay?!"
 
"H-help me Seunghyun! Someone's comin'!"
 
Seunghyun ran and he found Bom laughing out loud.
 
"What the?!" Seunghyun said and facepalmed.
 
"Hahaha! That was too easy!" Bom said and stood up. 
 
"Find me again!" Bom said and ranned away. Bom was nowhere to be seen again.
 
"BOM?!" Seunghyun shouted and explored the forest, then Seunghyun saw a blood on the ground.
 
"This is Bom's blood!" Seunghyun said.
 
~End Of Author's P.O.V.
 
 
~Seunghyun's P.O.V.
 
Where could Bom be? Argh... Somethin' must have happened. Suddenly a group of men surrounded me.
 
"You're not even bright are you? Who let's their girlfriend walk into the woods alone at night?!" One of the men said.
 
"Where is she?!" I shouted at them.
 
The four men looked at each other and then looked at me at they started to attack me. Man, they're very strong unlike ordinary men..I can't fight them like this! But thank God it's full moon now I can change myself into a werewolf now.
I got more hair, I have sharp claws and long sharp teeth. Cool huh?
 
I attacked the 4 men, who just released their fangs. H-how?! But they're not that strong to beat me! I turned the men.. I mean the vampires down. Suddenly I saw a guy with a hoodie lift up the unconcious Bom and runned like the superhero Flash.
 
I followed them, thank God the didin't notice me following them so I sneak in and I tackled the guy making the guy and Bom fell. The guy suddenly stood up and attacked me. I attacked the guy in return so the guy turned weak, I was goin' to knock him down when suddenly...
 
"Seunghyun stop!" I saw Elder Kwon JiYoung with other three men approached me, the werewolf elders.
 
"Why should I do that?!" I said.
 
"You can't do that! This is their territory!" Elder SeungRi said.
 
"Yes, he's right! You know our rules!" Elder DaeSung said and he held my arm.
 
"But they took my girlfriend!" I said in reply.
 
"These are rules! You must obey them! We can't start a war!" Elder TaeYang said.
 
And they let the guy with a hoodie with Bom leaved, after that the elders leaved too leavin' me alone.
 
When they leaved  I howled in my anger.
 
"AWWOOOOO!!"
 
After that, I saw a blood on the ground and I smelled it. I know this blood..... this scent...... And I think I know who HE is! And HE's gonna be dead when I see him.
 
 
===============================================================================
 
 
OMONA!!! OMONA!!!!! SEUNGYUN IS A WEREWOLF?! OMG!!!!
 
AND WHO KIDNAPPED BOM?! WHO WAS THAT GUY WITH A HOODIE?
 
What is his reason for taking Bom?! OH NO...
 
 
Hey guys! Are you watchin'g SBS GD tonite? I can't wait for AfterSchool and PledisBoys to perform.. And guess what? AfterSchool will have a special stage with Kim Hyun Joong! Kahi and NaNa will have a special moment with him!! OMO! I can't spoil! Just watch it!
 
Happy New Year Everybody!And for the Filipinos.. Rizal day is tomorrow!