Darkness Strikes

Strangest Year of My Life

 ~SooYoung's P.O.V.

We arrived at the forest, and I have this feeling that somethin' bad is gonna happened, it keeps me bothered. And now, we have to watch each other's backs.

"Don't worry Soo..I'll protect you." ChangMin said, he sure noticed that I'm scared, which is true.

"What if Kahi uses brainwashing powers against us?" I said and ChangMin looked at me and gave me one of his famous smirk.

"I don't think it'll work this time." He replied confidently.

"Why not?" I asked.

"When I left town, I learned that those types of magical artifacts weaken her power." He answered and we started walking.

"What if she becomes a monster and throw fireballs at me?" I asked once more.

"Use the pendant and run to avoid her." He said and suddenly he stopped from walking and changed his eye color from black to ice blue. "I heard something Soo.." He said and looked around, I feel more scared now.. Suddenly someone came at a flash and punched ChangMin, and he was throwned away due to the strong punch.

"Welcome back dear Minnie!!" the puncher said. I turned around and I saw Gyuri.. She punched ChangMin?! Damn she's strong!

"I'm happy to see that you brought me a tasty meal to eat.. So fresh!" Gyuri said, her lips and looked at me.. Oh no..

"Don't patronize me. What are you even doing with Kahi?" ChangMin said. Gyuri gave him an evil smile. "Maybe I'm with her because it's fun to see you squirm. Or maybe...I would love to see your girlfriend die!!" Gyuri said and looked at me and she was going to take me.. I thought I was going to be a fresh meat but ChangMin prevented it. "Soo, stop the ritual!" ChangMin commanded and ran away, I look back and I saw ChangMin and Gyuri fighting, I never seen that kind before in personal, I only saw this kind of fight in video games. Now, I saw Kahi in the middle, and my unconscious friends are there too, surrounding her. "Just in time. Stand over here!" Kahi turned and offered her hand me.

"Let go of my friends!" I shouted in her face! But she gave me an evil mean smile. "aww.. trying to be a heroine to her friends..Now stay calm lady, I'm going to wipe out those cute little memories of yours!" Kahi said attempting to touche my forehead but somehow, Kahi got hurt and I saw that the pendant was glowing. Kahi was moving away and some black shadow is starting to surround her.

"You're smarter than I thought! But you cannot do that this time..I'm a sorceress! I'm over four thousand years old! And thanks to you and your friends I'll finally get eternal youth!" Kahi said and her face is somewhat transforming.. four thousand years old! Damn she's very old! "Don't worry, the ritual doesn't kill any of you, but I do enjoy eating livers! Nana managed to escape last time but I caught her up a romantic trap! Say your prayers now SooYoung because you're about to die!" Kahi said and the black shadow surrounds her and it reveals Kahi's monster form. She throwed fireballa and I easily dodged it. And after throwing a massive number of fireballs, the monster got tired, now's my chance to untie my friends. So I untied their ropes one by one and moved their unconscious bodies away from the ritual site. "Nooooooooooo!!!!!!" The monster roared and throws some fireballs. But the pendant prevented the fireballs to destroy me, instead it bounces back to the monster and the monster growled in severe pain. The monster seems weak now. I have to find ChangMin fast. "We both die SooYoung!"

No, it can't be! I saw the monster and she was right behind me! And slammed her big hands at me.

 

~End of SooYoung's P.O.V.

 

~Author's P.O.V.

The monster slammed its hands on SooYoung and she lost consciousness. And as for the monster, it was her last attack, after being hit by her own powers she received multiple damage, so she roared and she was dissolved. The monster was gone.

Meanwhile SooYoung regained consciousness and for some reason, she couldn't stand up, she feels like she's going to die. So she began to cry and say her last words.

"ChangMin.....I did...everything I could.......I...I love you.." SooYoung said as tears are falling from her eyes. ChangMin saw this and he came near at SooYoung. "SooYoung, no.." he said. Meanwhile Gyuri saw this scene and laughed hysterically. "How cute! I will let you die together! You deserve a romantic ending!" And Gyuri gave her powerful punch like this

(A/N: Sorry but...THIS picture is the best example)

on ChangMin and Gyuri laughed and leaved the two. SooYoung crawled next to ChangMin and touched his face. "ChangMin, take my blood.." SooYoung said and ChangMin's eyes widened. "A-are y-you serious?" ChangMin said, he don't want to take SooYoung's blood, but seriously he fast for human blood many years ago. He couldn't control his temptations now so before SooYoung could answer he took SooYoung's blood. But SooYoung is getting weaker and weaker, ChangMin didn't noticed.

"I think y-you t-took too m-much." SooYoung said and ChangMin suddenly stopped and wiped a little blood on this lips. He saw SooYoung, and she was just weak, no words can explain it. So, with no hesitations, ChangMin gave a few drops of blood of him too SooYoung, and she opened her eyes slowly and she's surprised that she don't feel any pain anymore. "What happened? I became ok.." SooYoung said, looking at ChangMin.

"By exchanging our blood , we are healed." ChangMin replied and helped SooYoung to stand up.

"Have you ever done it before?" SooYoung asked, but before he could answer, YunHo and HyoYeon came.

"ChangMin, you know what's the punishment for this.." YunHo said. And ChangMin sighed. "Yes, I know."

"We must all leave now. I sense that the humans are coming." HyoYeon said but SooYoung stopped them. "Wait! What about-"

"Your friends are fine. C'mon, let's go." HyoYeon said and they leaved including SooYoung.

 

==========================================================

So, there.. I updated..Thank God ChangMin and SooYoung are fine :) But what's gonna happened next?