Unexpected Love

That Little Thing

Block B - Synchronization 100%

Your friends said you're a freak. You had never stop liking Zico since your junior high. You have a big crush on him until now. Although people said he's a badass, gangster or whatever it is, you had never believed in those because you know he is not. He happened to live not far from your house.

Sometimes you would met him on the nearby groceries. He might be dowdy and have a gangster look-a-like but you still find it's cool. Although you guys had barely talked before but you still remember a few years back then when he rescued you from the bully. 

"ee bwa ee bwa (look look), who do we have there." Pani, your friend said. You looked up and caught Zico walked in to the cafeteria with his so called gang, Block B. You sheepishly smile. 

"Why are you so liking him?" Hayeon said, annoyed. "Because he is just him." you muttered as you eat your sandwich that was in your tray.

"~~~~ ah, you could have find other guy which is a lot better than him." Hayeon patted your arms. You just stayed quiet. The two of them sighed. "Aigoo, you are so loyal, ~~~~ah. I bet you'll get someone you like later on! " they cooed you so you would lighten up. 

You gave them the sweet eye-smile you have and they laughed. "Aigoo, so cute," Pani pinched your cheeks. 

After school, you headed to the groceries by your house since you work there until 9 in the night. You quickly get yourself change into the uniform's shirt and headed back to the counter. The door chimes 'Kling' when the door burst out open. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" you politely bow. It's Hayeon. "Annyeong! Hehe," she giggled. You pouted. "I'm here! To buy something." she purposely made an excuse. 

"Why are you here? Wasn't there was a shop nearby your house?" you bluntly asked her. 

"Oh, well I think this shop have a lot of stuffs to be compared to that shop," she grabbed some stuff and put it into the basket she was holding. 

"Ahh~" you nodded. Done with her stuff, she walked to the counter and put the basker on it. You started to scan the stuff and she whistle her bubble gum. "35, 000 won altogether." you said.

She opened her wallet and peeked inside. *Aish, I only have 30,000 won with me!* She bit on her lips. 

"Wae?" you peeked in her wallet too but she hold it behind her back. "Ah, a-ani." she shook. 

"I'll give you discount," you winked. She gasped, "Jinjja?"

You nodded to assured her. "Uwaaa~~ I love you," she jumped around happily. 

- - -

You waited for the minute hand to point straight to 9 before you change back into your school uniform. When it gets straight 9 you went to the back and change your uniform. Before you get off from the store, you bowed to the owner ajumma of the shop. 

"Good night ajumma~ I'll see you on next monday~" you waved. She smiled back at you and waved too. 

"Walk home save young girl~" she cupped her hands around and bid goodbye to you. You plucked your headphone into your ears and put on random songs in your ipod. You hummed to the songs while walking home.

Zico had been standing leaning against the wall for 5 hours. He nod his head to the song in his headphone. Once he saw a figured he had been waited for walked out from the store, he quickly hid himself behind the wall. He then watched her bid goodbye to the shop owner and walk away. He followed her from behind quietly so he won't get caught.

He smile to himself when he heard her singing to the song that was banging in her head loudly. Both of them stopped and the girl entered her house. *Sweet dream, ~~~~ah* He looked at the door and walk back home. 

 

- - -

Miryo - Party Rock

You thought it would be nice on Saturday to go walk nearby the seashore before the sunset. You was about to run into the water when your phone vibrated. You took it out from your shorts pocket.

*Ajumma?* You looked at the screen. You tap on the screen and answer the call. 

"Oh, ~~~~ah," the ajumma on the other line said. 

"Neh ajumma. Is there anything wrong? What would you like me to help?" you asked her. She sounds like as if she's in a rush. 

"~~~~~ah, can you help me to look after the shop tonight? There's something happened. I need to go to the hospital," she hurriedly said. 

Without thinking any further, you just answered her 'yes' and after that you walked to the shop. She told you that you can just close the shop at 8 o'clock later. 

- - -

You tapped on your wrist watch, *Hmm, 3 minutes to go* You kept yourself pretty occupied and arrange the money in the tray properly. Then you glanced again back to the watch *3, 2, 1 -*

Kling Kling the door chimes ringing. You looked up to the person who entered the shop. Your eyes shot rounded. *Z-Zico?!* He's there staring at you with wide eyes.

*I thought she didn't have shift on weekends. Now what do I do?* He awkwardly smile. 

*He smile?!* If there's no one in the shop, surely you have been jumping around in happiness. He walked into the ladies part and took a packets of pads.

Although he never felt ashamed of buying those thing usually, but when it was in front of you he felt like as if he's not wearing a piece of clothes and he's walking in front of people.

He put the pads on the counter and you just pretended that as if you didn't see it and don't care. 

You quickly scanned it and put them in the plastic. "Here you go," you handed him the bags. 

He gave you the money into your other hand. He didn't intented to touch your hands but it happened out of his expectation.

He bit his lip keeping himself from shout it out what was on his head. "J-Just keep the change," he stammered and left the shop immediately. 

He left you speechless. All you could do was only you put the change into your pocket.

 

~  Gayoon-Shameless Lie

You run out of the store right after you had cleared your mind. You locked the shop and searched for Zico. You run up to him. 

Thank God he was just a few meters away from you. "Zico sshi!!" you shouted while panting hardly. He turned around, gaping at you forming an 'O'.

"Y-You... Your- Mo-Ney — Wait!" you held your hand in front of him while the other one clutching on your stomach. *Was she talking to me?* His heart fluttered.

You finally be able to breath properly again. "Haa, this was your money you left earlier", you held it out to him. All he did was only stred at you with what look. 

"Take it already", you shoved the money into his hands. "You can come anytime again", you waved goodbye to him and run away. He watched you running away. At that moment he could just burst into happiness. He was now smiling to himself like a stupid.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

You've Fallen For Me

 

This year, Valentine day was on Tuesday. And it's not school holiday. Thus, During recess, as usual you would be sitting in the cafeteria with your friends Pani and Hayeon. The two of them were kind of busy with their Valentine Day's gift. While you were just eating and watching those two.

"I can't wait! After school I'm going to visit Minsoo oppa! Kyak" Pani squealed in giddyness. Hayeon and Pani hi-five each other and abruptly stopped laughing. They turn to look at you.

"What? Is there something on my face?" you asked innocently. Hayeon facepalm herself. Pani shrugged and leaned in. "Aren't you going to celebrate it this year too?"

You shook, "Ani. Waeyo?" 

"WHAT?!" both of them shout in outraged. "Come on. Just ask him out already." Hayeon was pissed now.

"Uh? Who?" you blankly asked. Hayeon shot her eyes wide open and stare at you, "You effing serious Kim ~~~~?!" 

You shrugged and scratch your head lightly. "Z. I. C. O -ZICO" Pani emphasized as she whispered. "Oh." you nods.

"But waeyo?" you pndered. Pani shook and said, "You should tell him before someone else grab this opportunity and tell him."

You were quiet for a while. *She's true. But how am I going to do it?!* You thought. 

Right in time, the school bell rang. "Well, good luck ~~~!" the two of them stand up and walk off to their class. You watched those two walk away. Pani turned around in the corner before they disappear. She pumped her fist in the air and mouthed 'Fighting' to you.

After school that afternoon, you headed straight for work. You started working immediately after changing your uniform. You anxiously waited for customer to come and ended the shift around 10.

- - -

I'll Be There

Zico was hanging out with his gang at their usual hang out place. He was holding a pencil on his right hand and a paper on his left hand. 

Kyung was sitting at the edge of the sofe and spinning a drum stick between his finger. Ukwon suddenly stood up and gasped after reading a text message from his girlfriend. "Aish, I'm going first!" He ran out from the room. The others look at him with a weird look and glanced at each other.

"What's up with him?" P.O asked. B.Bomb just shrugged and turn back to his game. "Yah, Zico ah. Aren't you going to ask that 'Mystery Girl' out?" Taeil poke his shoulder.

"Mystery Girl?" Kyung smirked. "I thought you didn't care about her anymore," B.Bomb said flatly. "It's Valentine Day today?" Jaehyo who's been silent few hours ago shot up. "Valentine?" Zico asked unsure. 

"Yes. It's Valentine already? Oh My God, I'm gonna die! I'll come back tomorrow!" he scrambled up from the couch and run towards the exit. 

"You should ask her out already," Kyung muttered. "Bwoh? M-Me?" Zico stuttered. He never thought of the idea to ask you out because he's scare that you might reject him.

"Yeah, I think you should just ask her out," Taeil agreed. "Why?" He asked again. "You stupid? What if someone else get her? Won't you regret it later?" B.Bomb give him a weird look. *Maybe I should* He pondered and grabbed his keys and his jacket. "GOOD LUCK!" the others shout from the room.

- - -

Never Give Up

Since he arrived a few hours ago, he can't stop thinking on how he's going to tell you later on. He paced around behind the wall waiting for you to finish your work hours. He didn't realize that you switch off the shop's light already and you had just walk out from the shop when you see him there.

You tilted your head to the side. *Is that...? Oh! What should I do, What should I do?!* You were screaming in your head right now. Abruptly your phone ring. *Uh-Oh* You turn around and was about to run when he shout,

"~~~~!" You gasped with wide eyes. *H-He call my name?!* You could have jumping around like crazy actually.

You turn around awkwardly and didn't even dare to look at him. "Err- Here!" he held out a bouquet of roses which he had hid behind him.

You looked at him and blinked, baffled. "I guess you don't like it," he shrugged and was about to take it away again when yougrabbed it away from him. "No!" You squeaked.

"I-I mean, o-of course I like it!" you clarified. He can't believe it himself. You're actually want it too.

"You know what's the day today right?" he asked out of the blue. You nodded. "Yeah. It's Tuesday."

"No, I mean. Like what do people do today. Like you know, those lovey dovey day couple does." he shyly explained.

You nodded. *Why is he telling me this one?*

"Valentine Day" both of you said in unison. The two of you look at each other and eventually laughed along.

"I'm here to confessed something today," he claimed. You nodded again. "I-I actually. I-I L-like YOU!" he shut his eyes tightly. You momentarily gaped You bit your lip to prevent yourself from die-of-happiness.

You gently took his right hand. "I like you too, Jiho oppa." you admitted meekly. 

He shot his eyes open right away and gasped loudly. "Jinjja?! You do?! WAAAAH~" he spun you around. You giggled and held on his shoulder tightly. He stopped and put you down again. He slowly leaned in and planted a kiss on your forehead. "Gomawo," He whispered.

 

- - - -

How was this one? It's been a while I've

updating. I was busy with my school homework. 

And plus the experiment for physic, bio and etc. 

I hate it. Happy Belated Valentine!

Btw, this one was specially written for my dongsaeng

zico29