That Perfect Ending

That Little Thing

That Perfect Ending

{ Park Chanyeol & Kim Hana (OC) }

by chenchenchen :D

Chanyeol gulped nervously, hearing the excited and enthusiastic chatters coming from both sides of the families. The nervousness he was feeling at the moment was indescribable, all he could do now was wait patiently for her as he played with his fingers. It was finally here, the special day that not only affect Chanyeol but also Hana and their families.

He turned to around to see his best man, Baekhyun giving him a thumbs up, indicating that she was coming. "Good luck!" He whispered loudly and Chanyeol knew that those two said words not only came from Baekhyun himself but also from his other ten friends he had- whose currently giving him a reassuring smile, from where they were sitting. 

Chanyeol quickly fixed his white tuxedo and straightened his tie before the church's door swung open, revealing a very beautiful Hana in her white wedding dress. The crowd gasped in admiration of her beauty and suddenly, just by looking at how beautiful Hana looked, Chanyeol felt a lump forming in his throat. His knees were shaking, the palm of his hands began to sweat and his heart beat increased as he watched her got closer.

All he could see was Hana- strands of her dark hair fell on her exposed shoulder from her loosely tied bun, her plump lips were glossed a slight pink colour. And just by the thought of having her all to himself, Chanyeol could feel his face heating up. As Hana took her place besides him on the alter, all he could do was stare at the girl, drinking in all her features that made her looked so beautiful, so. . . perfect.And he couldn't keep the stupid and cheeky grin off of his face.

"In sight of the Seven, I here by see you these two souls, binding them as one for eternity, look upon one another and say their words." Soon, it was their turn to say their vows. With a beautiful smile that could melt any guys who sees it, Hana began to say her vow.

"I, Kim Hana take Park Chanyeol to be my trusty partner-in-crime, my beloved husband for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health. To love and to cherish as long as we both shall live because from the bottom of my heart, I love him. He had changed my life for the better when I met him long ago. Despite of all my imperfections, he had loved means stayed with me 'till the end. I love everything about him. I love the way he challenge me like no one ever has. I love the way he looks at me like no one ever has. I can't imagine spending my life without him by my side." She paused for a while, her eyes meeting with Chanyeol's and flashed another smile at him. "I love you."

Right now, Chanyeol felt like the happiest man on earth. Forget that, he felt like the happiest man in the universe! His heart soared and he was on cloud nine because he knew that she, whom he loves, loved him back as dearly as he felt.

From the corner of his eye, he noticed his mother wiping her silent happy tears with her handkerchief, his father smiling broadly and Mr Kim hugging Mrs Kim tightly, who was on the verge of crying out loud. And by the looks on their faces, clearly they felt happy and proud to see the two families becoming one. 

Chanyeol cleared his throat. It was his turn to say his vows, the vows that he had practiced saying in front of the mirror countless times for weeks. "I, Park Chanyeol, take you, Kim Hana to be my best friend, my faithful partner and my one true love. I promise to encourage you and inspire you to love you truly through good times and bad. I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together.You're probably the craziest person ever. To marry someone as unstable, imperfect and indecisive as myself, you must love me very much so. But I am grateful that it is I, you've chosen to hand the key to your heart. With you, I am more stable than I've ever been. . . the closest I've ever felt to perfect and I'm more sure than anything. Thanks to you, I will forever have hope in the power of love and believe that I am worthy of someone who cherish me. That I am worthy of someone like you. For as long as I live, I promise to come home to you and promise to be your strength when you can't seem to find your own. I promise to defend you and protect you from pirates, just like when we were kids and never leave you behind. I promise to love you more tomorrow than I do today." Everyone seems to hold their breath Chanyeol paused to take a deep breath before continuing.

"Because of you my dream finally has come true. Not a nice wedding, or a beautiful, white dress or a big wedding cake. But you've given me the ability and chance to become one with you, to never have to experience life alone ever again. I love you. I am so in love with you. I can't wait to spend every waking and sleeping second, minute or even hour of everyday with you." Chanyeol took her small hands and brushed his lips lightly against her sweaty palms. "For I am hers and she is mine from this day onwards, until the end of my days." Finally, he felt as if all of the weight on his chest has been lifted after pouring his heart into the vows. For the woman he loved. The priest gave a broad smile at the newly-wedded couple. "And I now pronounce you, man and wife! You may kiss the bride."

Chanyeol leaned in closer and closer towards Hana, his lips resting on her perfect lips lightly, feeling the warmth of her lips on his. With the simple, yet light kiss, he felt his stomach tied into knots, his chest exploded as if fireworks has been lit and he could hear bells chimed as the electricity flowed through their bodies. The perfect kiss by the perfect mate. The kiss that was usually found in a fairytale endings after meeting their prince charming.

The crowd broke into cheers, their parents bursting into tears. "I love you, Kim Hana!" Chanyeol murmured against her lips. "I love you so, so much. Remember that!" "And so do I, Park Chanyeol. So do I. . ." Hana chuckled, giving Chanyeol another kiss on his lips before facing the cheering and excited crowd. Her family, his family. Their family. That perfect ending. . .

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Did anyone see Exo's Happy Camp?
LOL, this time they had put a lot of fun games in the show. Srsly, I
can't stop laughing! XD