Worth of a Patience - Episode 1

That Little Thing

~ Worth of a Patience -

You and Junsu / Xiah 

 

BOM - Dear Feelings Dear Heart

You woke up early on purpose that day just to bring Hojun to visit his father today. Hojun is your 4 years old son. Kim Hojun to be exactly. His dad, Kim Junsu is your husband. The one with his dolphin voice and his duck . Your only love.  Junsu had suffered from brain cancer but thanks to your cousin, Dongmin. If it is not because of him, both you and Junsu would never knew that Junsu had suffered brain cancer. 

Junsu had went through the surgery. It does succeed but he's still in unconscious state. 

"Umma," Hojun rolled on to your stomach. You giggled. "Good morning sunshine," you brushed his hair aside and planted a kiss on his puckered lips. He's just like Junsu too. Every morning he would puckered his lips just so he would get a kiss from you. 

"Come on, let's go wash up. We're going to visit appa," you picked him up as he stood up on the bed. You spun him around. "Again, again umma!" he squealed. You just ruffled his hair and pinched his nose lightly. "Later. Come on." you patted his duck and he entered the bathroom with a long pout. "I promise you." you held out your pinky to him. He beamed and locked his pinky with yours, "Okies," he started to jump around. 

 

- - - 

 

Heartstring ost - You've Fallen For Me

 

Yoochun got the two of you a ride to the hospital since he will be heading to his office that day.

"Thank you oppa." you nod at Yoochun. He smiled, softened. "There's no need to. Thus, you're like a dongsaeng to me."  You just smiled back. Hojun slipped his hands in yours. 

"Yo, buddy. Don't forget to tell your appa that I said 'Hi' arasso?" he ruffled Hojun's hair. Hojun stomped his feet in a standby motioned. "Yes sir!" he salute.  Both you and Yoochun laughed at him.  "I'll get going now. See you later. Bye, buddy. Take care of your umma while I'm gone okay? I'll buy you Pororo later on. " he bend down in front of Hojun. Hojun encircled his arms around Yoochun's neck. "Assa! Muah," he planted a wet smooch on Yoochun's cheek. Yoochun giggled and kissed his temple too.

You and Hojun bid goodbye to him and watched him left. After that, the two of you headed to Junsu's room. "Umma-"

"Shh. Keep your voice down. Appa is still sleeping." you put your point finger to your mouth, whispered to him. "Opps" he cupped his mouth with his small hand. 

You settled him sitting on the chair next to Junsu's  bed. While you're organizing and cleaning his room, Hojun started to color his coloring book. "Appa, Yoochun appa said Hi to you today. " he paused for a while and look at Junsu. He waited for a response from Junsu although he knows he won't get it. He sighed and continues coloring his book again. 

You know he was disappointed with it. Finished with cleaning the room, you picked Hojun up and let himsit on your lap. "Hey, don't be like that baby. Let's just keep on pray for your appa so he will wake up one day, okay?" you tilted his chin up so you were able to see his eyes. He nodded. "Arasso. " he smiled. You kissed his head lightly. "Oh, appa. I'd take care of umma well today too." he hugged you tightly as he rested his head on your chest. You softened. *Oppa, you miss out a lot of things but it's okay. You will catch up later* You caressed Hojun's back lightly and gazed at Junsu.

 

- - - 

Uee - Sok Sok Sok

That night, you were reading Hojun a storybook when he suddenly pulled out an album of  you and Junsu. "Umma," he ugged on your hands. "Do appa loves me? " he asked out of the blue. You were taken aback. It's the first time he had asked you a question about it. 

"Why are you asking it like that? Of course appa loves you." you pulled him into your arms. "It's just that..." he looked down. You cupped his chin and searched for his eyes. "You know, when you was still in the stomach, your appa always talk to you every night. He'd also would rubbed umma's belly gently so you would feel better." You explained to him. He looked at you with twinkling eyes. "Jinjja?". You smiled, and nodded. "Really." 

"So that's mean appa loves me so much?" he grinned widely. You patted his head lightly. "Of course dear. " you chuckled lightly. Of course as a child he would get confused since he knows nothing yet. When he got born to the world, his dad was already in unconscious state. Hojun is a lot stronger than other kid, he would never cry when he fall. That's what special about him and makes you love him more and more.

The clock suddenly ring. It's 11: 11. Both of you quickly sat up. "Let's make a wish." you muttered and both of you clasped your hands together. Finished, the two of you laid down on the bed again. You looked at him and the two of you fill the room with laughter. "What did you wish for today?" you caressed his hairs soothing. "I wish that when appa woke up later, we can bring him back home again." he rolled, hugged your waist tightly. 

"Let's hope it would happen" you smiled. With that the two of you dozed off to sleep.

 

- - - 

JYJ - Get Out

 

The next morning, you were awaken by a call from Dongmin. You rush to the hospital early in the morning. It can be says in the dawn since it's only 4 in the morning.  You had to leave Hojun at home with the Mrs Kim, the house maid that had work in the house for such a long time.  While you're running headed to Junsu's room, Dongmin's phone called kept on ringing in your head.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" You rubbed your eyes lightly.  "Oh, ~~~~ ah! " Dongmin panted hardly as if he was being chased.

"Oppa? Oppa, what happen?" you try to keep your voice low so you won't woke Hojun up. 

 "~~~~~ah!, Junsu... Junsu is awake right now. Ppali, come to the hospital right now" You stared with wide eyes into the blank space.

"~~~~ah, do you hear me?" he asked just to make sure you did. You stopped and nodded eagerly. "D-Deh, oppa. I'll be there in 15 minutes." you stood up and get changed quickly.

 

As you arrived in front of his room's door, Yoochun was already there. He stood up immediately when he saw you. "~~~~ah," he uttered. You looked at him and at the room's door after that. "Have you seen Dongmin oppa?" you looked around, searched for him. He nodded. "D-deh. Isseo. He's still checked up Junsu in there." he pointed at the door. You nodded and muttered, "Oh"

Few minutes passed, and the dor finally squeaked open. Dongmin had called for you and Yoochun to see him before both of you see Junsu. You sat  on the chair accross from Dongmin's. "It seems like he doesn't really remember a lot of thing. But I think he will surely gradually remember all of it back. The only thing he'd remember was he have a baby." Dongmin explained as he flipped through the result book.

You nodded slowly. Half part of you were sad that he didn't really remember things that much and half part of you were grateful that he still remember the baby part. Hojun. You sigh with contented and walked out from Dongmin's room. Yoochun slowly closed the door behind you and followed you.

"You want to check on him first?" he looked at you, concerned. You smile and nodded. "I will enter first." you said and excused yourself. As you entered the room, your heart was beating even faster. It's like it was about to drop out soon. You slowly paced in. There he was, laying on his bed. His eyes stopped right on you and that's what makes your heart beats even faster.

"O-Oppa." you stammered as you walked slowly to him. He just stared at you blankly. "Do you still remember me? I mean do you know me?" you asked him. He shrugged. "I don't know. I guess." That's the first time you heard his dolphin voice again. It's been like a thousand years you didn't get to hear it.

"By the way, perhaps do you know Yoochun?" he asked out of the blue. You blinked a few times and nodded. "Yes, I do." He nodded back in understand. "Are you Lee ~~~~?" he hesitatedly asked. You're eyes looked at him rounded with high hopes hoping that he'd remember everything. "D-deh." you stammered again, nervously. "Do you remember anything about me?" you asked him this time. 

He kept silence for a few minutes but managed to asnwer it. "I think you are my wife just like Dongmin said. And I remember something too, are you perhaps know where is my baby?" 

 

- - -

Infinite - Can U Smile

 

You decided to wait with Junsu until afternoon that day since the doctor said he would get discharged in the afternoon. After done packing back his thing, you called Mr Shin, the driver ajusshi to pick the two of you up. It's not that Yoochun can't pick the two of you, he just have some meeting to attend that afternoon. 

As the two of you reached the house, you helped Junsu to bring him into the house since his legs are still numb and weak that he haven't been walking. When  you had just opened the door, Hojun came running to you. "Umma~" 

You laughed and picked him up. "Why did you left me early in the dawn?" he pouted. "I need to go somewhere. An emergency came up. Look who I brought along for you," you put him down and pulled Junsu in with you. Hojun stayed there bewildered. 

"Appa." he uttered.  Junsu softened. Since you had told him everything that he had missed, Junsu try to fit in himself in the whole situation.

"Hello kiddo. How was you?" Junsu bent down in front of him. He stared at you a while and at Junsu then back again at you. "Just go," you whispered lightly to him. Hesitatedly, he walked in to Junsu's embraced. Eventually, Hojun cried. He wailed out loud not even care if someone's eardrum would broke. Junsu patted on his back as Hojun muffled his cry into Junsu's shirt. 

*There's a different between biological dad's hug with non biological hug* You softened and watched the tears of joy dad and son first reunion.

 

 

To be continued...

 


 

Midnightfire777  : You'd also play piano? Cheers, haha. Me too LOL.