Worth of a Patience - Episode 4

That Little Thing

Worth of a Patience

{ Part IV }

 

 

•˚ •˛•  ˚*。 •˚ ˚˛˚˛•

 

•˚ •˛•  ˚*。 •˚ ˚˛˚˛•IU - Everything's Alright•˚ •˛•  ˚*。 •˚ ˚˛˚˛•

 

 

Junsu had purposely going home earlier that day. Since it's afternoon, he was curious because he can't find you anywhere in the house. He headed to the kitchen to found out the maids were busy preparing for the lunch. He don't know how should he asked them. One of the maids was about to put the dishes on the dining table when she saw him. "Oh, Master Junsu. You're back." she politely greet him. He grimaced and meekly smile. "Err- Have you seen ~~~~ shi ?" 

Just in time, you walked in to the kitchen with the groceries bags in your hands. You put the groceries bags on the table. Mr Shin came in helping you bring the others in too. "Oh, you're home?" you saw Junsu standing there and just blinked at you. " Where have you been?" he asked you. "To buy some groceries." 

*Wasn't It's obvious?* you raised your eyebrows. "Ah~ Where's Hojun? I was searching for the two of you." he peek around. "He's still at school. I'm going to pick him up after this but aren't you working?" It sounds sarcastic to you but you just have the urged to asked him about that.

He shrugged. "I was thinking to take off early today. Nothing much to do." You nodded and slung your bag on your shoulder. "Where are  you going?" he followed you to the front door. "I'm going to pick Hojun. He's going to finish his class soon." you slipped on your shoes. Junsu caught your wrist. "Wait! Give me5- No, no. Give me 3 minutes. I need to change. Arasso?" he opened three fingers out. You just nodded. *Does he catched a fever? Weird* You thought.

 

 

•˚ •˛•  ˚*。 •˚ ˚˛˚˛•T-ara - Like The Beginning•˚ •˛•  ˚*。 •˚ ˚˛˚˛•

 

 

The two of you arrived earlier 5 minutes in front of Hojun's school. To be exact, it's kinda like a nursery. You opened the car's door and anxiously waited for him to comes out in front of the gates. Junsu followed you along. "Who sends him in the morning?" Junsu was curious again. "It depends. Sometimes Yoochun oppa would pick him up and sends him but some other times, it's either me or Mr Shin." you stated, not looking at him. *Yoochun?* He contemplated. 

Why do he get annoyed when that name slip through your mouth. He feels like a bull when Yoochun can do a lot better than he can. 

 

Kringgggg

The bell rings means that the school had finished. Some kids were running here and there and some other were already on the playhouse. You look around to look for Hojun. You caught a group of boys walking with him. He was the small one out of them since he's just only four. He looked around and caught you standing there. So you waved your hands to let him know it is you. 

Junsu and you then walked towards him. *Appa?* He grinned. "Hey, Hojun. Who's that man with your mum?" One of his friends asked. Hojun beamed. "Hey buddy. Junsu picked him up. "This is my daddy." He happily introduced. It's a first time to see him that happy when he just got back from school. "Your dad is cool man." Another boy said, grinned. "But how about your Yoochun appa?" 

That question made Junsu stiffened. "Yoochun appa is my 2nd appa. Junsu appa is my biological appa." he shrugged. His friends nodded. "Come on. Say goodbye to your friends" you patted his lightly. Junsu softened by Hojun's statement. "Bye Junnie, Dongie and Chulie," he waved excitedly. The three waved back.

The three of you walked away. "Appa, you did come to take me home today?" he slung his arms around Junsu's neck. Junsu just nodded. "Sure," Junsu said and pinched his nose lightly. Hojun gave him a peck on his cheek. Junsu pecked him back. You smile and the three of you headed home.

 

 

2NE1 - Ugly

In just about 3 months, Hojun is going to turn to 5. He can talk better now and didn't stuttering like he was before. Junsu was acting weird too, other times he would just suddenly came home early and some other times he would really busy. The fact the Jihae was always visiting him make you hated her more. You remembered it well the other day, she was threatening you.

 

Flashback

You walk in to the cafe. The peaceful and relaxing cafe makes your nervous disappeared. You looked around and saw her sitting there, sipping her coffee.

With a courage you had built inside you earlier, you went straight to her.

"Spill it out. I don't have much time," you said as you had just sit down. 

She smirked, folded her arms to her chest. "I'm going to take Junsu oppa away from you this time." she flatly stated.

"Again?" you said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes. "Look, if that's all you have to say to me, then, I'm going off." you said, stand up and was about to walk away when she blurted out something, "I'M SERIOUS THIS TIME, YOU WOMAN!! "

You tend to ignore her and just walk away.

End of Flashback

 

Yes, you do seems like you don't care when actually you do. No matter how much you think about it, you just can't find a way to block her stupid idea. She's pretty good with her plans. 

 

•˚ •˛•  ˚*。 •˚ ˚˛˚˛•Roly Poly Instrumental •˚ •˛•  ˚*。 •˚ ˚˛˚˛•

You and Yoochun had just finished watching ''Twilight 'Breaking Dawn'' at the cinemas. The two of you walked out from the cinemas whole side by side. The people keep pushing one another trying to get out from there as quick as they can. Unfortunately, a young man had accidentally pushed you hardly aside. You yelped as you was about to hit the seats when you felt a pairs of strong arms wrap around your waist. 

You stared at Yoochun with wide rounded eyes. He stared back at you with his loving eyes. 'Look at them, how romantic' A young lady said to her friend in envy. 

Both of you straightened up. He awkwardly scoffed. "Gwaenchana?" he asked, caringly. You nodded and smile, "I'm fine. Thank you for saving me." You sheepishly smiled. He chuckled lightly, "Sure."

While walking out from the hall room, you caught Junsu with Jihae. She was linking her arms with his. You stared at them for a while and Yoochun spotted them too. *What The-* Yoochun shook his head in disbelief. Little did you know, it's not only you whom hate her, even Yoochun too.

Junsu looked up and caught you staring at them. He cleched his fist tightly when he saw Yoochun with you. You blinked for the first time after a long staring at them. You bow slightly and walk away. Yoochun approached Junsu and stopped just right beside him. 

"You messed up, buddy." he glanced at him and followed you away. Junsu's felt jealousy all over him when Yoochun chased after youand led you away. He yanked his arms from Jihae and chased after the two of you ignoring Jihae who's shouting over him.

He quickly stopped the two of you and yanked your hands away from Yoochun. You looked at him with a questioning look. *What's up with him* You pondered. He straightened his shirt and intertwined your finer with him. Your stomach were doing the flip flop since the last time you had before he got into hospital. 

You slightly felt nervous again. With a lot of things running through your mind. Yoochun shifted his gazed on you then back on Junsu. "I'll take my wife. " Junsu said and just walk away. 

*I thought you don't care about her.* Yoochun smirked.

 

Junsu drove home and get off from the car furiously. He pulled you out and dragged you into the bedroom. "Let go of me!" you shrieked. He ignored your demand and continued to pulled you. "You heard me! Let go of me!" you shouted into his face with your hands slightly hurting from his grip.

"What are you doing with Yoochun late at night like this?!" he gritted his teeth. You scoffed, "And what are you doing with someone like Jihae at this time?" He turns quiet. "Why can't I be with Yoochun? I didn't say you can't be with Jihae-" He slammed his palm on the wall right beside your face. 

You were surprised actually but try your best to not to show it. "You and I were married. Have a son. And yet you're going out with some other guy."

"That some other guy used to be your close friend. Who's helping you a lot, Park Yoochun" Another time, he punched his fist on the other side of the wall. "God damn it! Stop saying his name!" he shouted. "Let's just end this marriage." you looked away. He looked at you disbelief, "What?"

"Do you need me to repeat it again?" "Yah! So you do love Yoochun huh?" he smirked. You walk away but just to be pulled by him again. "You don't love me don't you? Why the hell did you married me?!" he shouted again.

"Why?! Answer Me!" 

"BECAUSE I DO LOVE YOU!!!" you burst out crying in front of him. He clutched on his head tightly. The world seems like spinning around him. He closed his eyes tightly and try to get self balanced putting his hand on your shoulder lightly.

'I LOVE YOU'

'I LOVE YOU'

'I LOVE YOU'

'I LOVE YOU'

'I LOVE YOU'

'I LOVE YOU OPPA'

He opened his eyes widely and looked at you. He remembered it now. The first time he saw you were in his deparmental store, working as one of the shop girl. The innocent yet pure girl whom he fall for the first sight. He cupped your face into his palm. 

"~~~~~" You looked at him with tears rolling down your face.

"I remember it now...," he uttered. You can see it through his eyes. The gazed you longed for a long time. "Kim Ho Jun.  Hojun our son." He looked into your eyes. He approached you slowly and put his hands on top of your arms. His soft gazed that you had missed so much. "Oppa? Oppa, you remember it now?"

 

^.^ Stay tune readers.