Career & Love

Perfecting You For The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past two month had been going so wonderful for Woohyun. When he started college again, people stared at him in awe, wonder and surprise.

He liked the fact that he could walk with his head held high and not feel ashamed when people looked at him; also he stopped receiving malicious comments from other people.

And the most amazing thing that happened was he was able to join the idol training group. He was blessed with good vocals but because of his looks he couldn't join it back then and now that he could join it and chase after his real dream, no one was more happier than Nam Woohyun in this world.

All thanks to his boyfriend, his lovely teacher. His boyfriend has been so busy ever since their trip that he never saw him outside their university; even their late night chats was slowly coming to a stop. 

Sunggyu made him understand that it was because he got accepted into his C&E music company. Woohyun is happy for him but he kinda misses his boyfriend. 

Woohyun sighs and closes his notebook and puts it inside his bagpack; he slings it over his shoulder and walks out of the library. He walks to the locker room and goes to his locker, when he opens it he finds a envelope inside it and by the look, the envelope looked like an official one.

He prays as he opens the envelope, that the letter was what he was wishing it to be. His heart beat goes up in nervousness as he sees the words 'from C&E' written on the top.

As he finishes reading the letter there is a broad grin on his face, he got accepted into the same music company as his boyfriend! Which meant they could see each other at work and possibly work together in future and Woohyun wanted nothing more than that. 

He had been giving auditions to various music companies and hoping to get accepted into any one of them but he never saw himself being accepted into C&E; he really felt lucky and blessed. 

He was going to graduate in a month and after that he would be joining the company and getting trained for debut, his mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter