I love someone else..

Perfecting You For The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. I love someone else..

 

"Students, today, the responsibility of making our University proud is on you all. Go and show them of what you are capable of. Perform as if your life depends on it and lastly" the teacher pauses "the best among you 5" he points to each one of them "will get a special reward from me" he finishes off with a smile. The eyes of his students light up at his last sentence. 

"As in going on a date with you Saem?" one of the girls wearing a miniskirt bites her bottom lip 

The other girl looks at her with shock while the 2 boys sigh. This girl never leaves a chance to flirt with Sunggyu, but today she took a bold step. Sunggyu glares at the girl "I didn't mean that, Miss Sungwee-shi" he says sternly to her. "It'll depend on how well the person will perform tonight" he adds in a softer tone.

All students look at him and nod. But Woohyun all the while has his eyes fixed on the ground. He was nervous because his teacher had trusted the lead to him. If he screwed then the whole performance would be screwed. 

"Woohyun?" the teacher calls.

Woohyun raises his head to look at his teacher "D-de seongsaem-nim?"

The teacher walks a little closer to him "Are you fine?" he wipes the sweat formed on Woohyun's forehead with his fingers. Sungwee eyes Woohyun with jealousy. "Yes. I'm just afraid that I won't be able to stand up to your expectation" he admits honestly with a blush. 

Sunggyu smiles warmly at him and lifts his fingers to caress Woohyun's left cheek "I trust you Hyun" he says lovingly. Suddenly remembering everyone's presence he retrieves his hand and says "I trust all 5 of you all" he forwards his hand in front of them. All the five keep their hand on top of his hand "Everybody, let’s do our best!" everyone nods "FIGHTING!" they shout together.

 

"And the next performance is from the students of Uljang University. So please welcome them with a round of applause" the host announces and the audience clap for welcoming them.

Woohyun, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Yura and Sungwee enter the stage and take their respective positions. Their performance begins with Myungsoo and Sungyeol's introductory note, proceeds to the battle between Yura and Sungwee and finally ends with Woohyun's final 1 minute note. The audience cheers wildly for them when they finish.

As soon as the five get down from the stage Sunggyu engulfs them into a group hug "I don't care about the results. You guys did your best, the prize doesn't matter now" he says proudly "you all deserve it though." He breaks the hug. 

"Saem who do you think did the best?" Sungwee asks.

"Ah..About that, I'll not announce it now. The person will get to know by himself within tomorrow" he smiles at the girl while the girl frowns.

 

 

"And the 1st prize for the piano instrumental music goes to…… Uljang University!" the host announces and all five of them go up to the stage with smile plastered on their face and tears in their eyes. Sungyeol receives the award while Sungwee and Myungsoo deliver their winning speech. All the while Woohyun keeps looking at Sunggyu who stood in front of the stage with tears staining his cheeks. 

"Treat from me!" Sunggyu announces once the 5 get down the stage. 

"YAY!" they all cheer loudly.       

"Uh guys.." Everyone looks at Sungwee. "Can you'll wait for me outside? I forgot something in the waiting room" she says.

 

"Ah! What's taking Sungwee so long?!" Yura groans. Sungwee was gone for 20 minutes now. 

"The auditorium has almost emptied by now" Sungyeol huffs in annoyance.

"I hope she did not get into any trouble" Woohyun says worriedly. Sunggyu looks at him. Right, she might be in trouble and as a teacher it was his responsibili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter