Perfected you for the world

Perfecting You For The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week later

The bell of the door kept ringing continously.

"Coming" Mrs. Nam shouts from inside her house. "Who's this impatient soul, can't even wait up for a second" she mumbles walking towards the door. She opens the door "Ye..." her words get stuck in . She just keeps looking at the person standing in front of her door with a expression of disbelief.

"Mom! I'm back!" Woohyun hugs his mom, the moment he sees her. He retracts from the hug and looks at his mom who was still having a blank expression "Aren't you happy to see your son?" he says with a pout.

Mrs. Nam continues eyeing her son from head to toe.

"Mom" Woohyun whines.

"Woohyun. What happened to you?" Mrs Nam asks plainly.

"I....transformed?" he says scratching his head "But don’t I look awesome?" he asks with shining eyes.

Mrs. Nam's trance finally breaks and she hugs her son "Awesome? God, you look like a model walking straight out of a magazine."

"Mom, don't exaggerate" Woohyun says hugging his mom.

They break their hug when they hear an audible sigh from a person. Mrs Nam looks at the person who was now keeping the luggage from both his hands on the ground and then sliding down the bagpack from his shoulders.

"Woohyun!" she shouts holding her son's ear when she notices the person's condition standing behind him.

"Aah aah mom" he yells in pain "mom it hurts" he whines.

Sunggyu looks at his student and his eyebrows raise in surprise looking at the scene. "Mrs Nam" he says worriedly while walking closer towards them, in order to free his student from his mom's hold "What's wrong Mrs Nam?"

Woohyun quickly hides behind Sunggyu.

"What happened Mrs Nam?" Sunggyu asks while protecting his student.

"Let me put some sense into this idiot's head. This stupid boy! How can he let you carry all his luggage! Come here you brat!" she says looking past Sunngyu.

"Saem" Woohyun says in a small voice while tugging his teacher’s shirt in a gesture to ask help from him.

"Its not his fault Mrs Nam. He seemed excited to meet you, so I asked him to go and ring the bell until I remove the luggages from the dicky" Sunggyu explains.

"Stop covering for all his mistakes, Seongsaem-nim. He really is troubling you too much" Mrs Nam says "Yah! Come out here" she says to Woohyun.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I promise that this will be the last time" Woohyun says in a pleading voice still standing behind Sunggyu.

"Fine." Woohyun sighs in relief on hearing that. "But you'll have to walk back to the car and fetch up Seongsaemnim's luggage like he did for you."

Woohyun grins "Ok." His hyung only had one luggage and a light one at that. "Saem your car key" he asks up very politely.

Sunggyu sighs "Mrs Nam this all is not required, I promise that Woohyun will behave as a responsibe kid henceforth, won't you Woohyun-ah?"

"But Sae-" his words die inside his throat when Sunggyu gives him a glare "Y-Yes mom" he says to his mom. Sunggyu had never given him such look. Angry one. But what was his fault? Wasn't it Sunggyu who told him to go ahead? He pouts in anger.

"Young man, go carry all of your stuffs to your room. Enough troubles given to this polite man" Mrs Nam says sternly.

Woohyun silently picks up his luggages and walks past his mother. Sunggyu had expected whining from Woohyun's side but watching him walk past silently he kind of feels surprised.d

"Come inside, Seongsaem-nim." His trance breaks on hearing Mrs Nam and he walks in.

"Weren't you both gonna come after a week or so?" Mrs Nam asks while walking through the passage with Sunggyu.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter