I fell in love. Deeply.

Perfecting You For The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6. I fell in love. Deeply.

H-hyung someone will come in” Woohyun bites his lower lip to stop the moan escaping his lips caused because of his teacher’s administrations.

“No one comes to my practice room Woo” he says and bites the student’s ear who was below him. Well the fact that no one comes to his practice room was a lie but it doesn’t matter because the room was currently locked from inside. He takes Woohyun’s earlobe between his teeth and bites it sensually. At that the student pinned to the wall curls his fingers into a fist.

Sunggyu places open-mouthed kisses over Woohyun’s face and finally kisses him on the lips. The student shyly kisses him back. Sunggyu breaks the kiss “You know I dreamt about you” he gives a light peck to the student “You were teaching piano to a child- our child.”

Woohyun blushes profoundly at his teacher’s confession. That explains why his teacher called him to his practice room so early in the morning.

“We adopted a cute little baby boy and you named him Gyuhyun. We promised each other to be the best parent that Gyuhyun could ever get” Sunggyu says and gives him a deep, passionate kiss.

After retracting they both pant heavily against each other’s mouth. “You will be with me until the end, as I pictured in my dreams, right?” Sunggyu tightens the grip of their entwined fingers. He was anxious since his student hadn’t assured him that he was okay with this relationship.

The whole week Woohyun’s mind was full of his teacher’s thoughts. Smile never left his lips. He was happy that someone loved him and more happy to find that someone was the person he admired and had a crush on. Yes, he was still a bit afraid and unsure of their relationship but his teacher’s plan encouraged him. He’d do anything for him.

“Yes hyung” he raises his free hand to entwine it with his teacher’s other hand which was placed across the wall, above his shoulder.  “I’ll be there with you until you grow tired of me” he says and hides his face in the crook of his teahcer’s neck.

Sunggyu pecks his student’s crown “That time will never come though. I’ll treasure you forever Woo.”

“What did I do to deserve so much love from you hyung” the student mumbles in Sunggyu’s nape.

Sunggyu undoes one of their entwined fingers and places it in Woohyun’s hair “You simply existed Hyun. You are worthy of everyone’s love” he caresses his hair lovingly.

The student raises his head and looks into his teacher’s eyes to believe in the spoken words and feels very lucky when he senses sincerity in those words. He closes the distance between their lips and kisses his teacher. It stupefies Sunggyu for a moment because it was the very first time that Woohyun had initiated a kiss between them. So when the student presses his lips against his, he kisses him back with more vigour.

They kiss long and hard and only part away when they hear someone knocking at the door. They both pant hard against each other's lips. "Sunggyu why is your door locked? As much as I know, you never lock your door" comes a confused voice from the other side of the door. 

Woohyun panics and Sunggyu sighs "Sungwee leave" he pants out, still trying to control his uneven breath.

"Oh my god Sunggyu! Are you mustaburating!?" she almost squeals "Then let me help you with it sweetie" 

Woohyun frowns and places his free hand on his teacher's waist and pulls him closer than he already is. Sunggyu smiles at his lover's possessive act and drops a small peck on his lips. After bringing his breath under control he turns his head sideways and speaks a little loudly “Call me using honorifics when we are in University and for now, just get lost.”

“Oh common Sunggyu, no one is around and trust me I’ll better than you can” she says in a lower octave.

“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter