A mere fate

Perfecting You For The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2. A mere fate

 

"Seongsaem-nim I'm not as fat as you think I am." The tee shirt hung loosely on his body and was long enough to cover half of his thigh. According to the teacher the student looked really adorable at the moment.

Sunggyu gives him an apologetic look "Sorry I didn't intend to mean it that way. And no, you are not fat, you are just chubby." He gets down from the bed "Since you are scared of the thunder we will be sleeping here, together. You don't mind to share a bed right?"

Woohyun shakes his head "I and my hyung share one bed" he says nonchalantly.

Sunggyu ruffles his hair "Okay make yourself comfortable here, I'll be back in a minute. I’ll give the laundry to Jinshi halmeonim, so that your clothes are ready within tomorrow morning" he says. Woohyun nods and plops into Sunggyu's bed. 

Jinshi; a woman in her fifties, who responsible to take care of Sunggyu's big house in his absence.

Sunggyu's house was very large and luxurious. Woohyun was awe-struck when he first entered Sunggyu's house. Seeing his student's expression Sunggyu had explained to him that the house was a gift from his parents to him. Woohyun wondered about Sunggyu's parent's profession but he didn't dare to ask him.

Smile spreads across Woohyun's face, remembering his teacher's words 'No hyun, you are beautiful.' He knows that he is not beautiful but somehow when his teacher says it, he believes in those words. Yes, he was attracted to his teacher just like many of his classmates. So being treated so differently by his teacher made him feel special. He takes the pillow lying beside his head into his arms and hugs it tightly. Replaying all the moments spend with his teacher today, Woohyun drifts into his dreamland.

 

___________________

 

 When Sunggyu opens the door of his room, he sees Woohyun sleeping in a very adorable position.  He goes and climbs into his bed and sleeps beside him. He slides his arms through Woohyun's waist and scoots Woohyun closer to his chest.  

"Its weird how puberty changed your looks Woo. But it doesn't matter to hyung since he has already fallen for you" he mumbles near Woohyun's nape and kisses it lightly. He smiles remembering the incident happened 9 years ago. The incident that kept him awake for several nights.

 

 

"No Umma I won't call him appa ever! He hurts you every day! He is a bastard!". The 15 years old boy gets a slap on his face.

A 11 year boy that was playing with his friends in the park stops at seeing a boy getting scolded by his mother. He knows how badly it hurts to get scolded by parents, he feels bad for the boy.

The 11 year old boy follows the 15 year old boy who was now running away with tears rolling down his cheeks and a hand on his right cheek.

The 15 year old boy finally stops at the bridge of the park's lake. Why did his mother bring him to the park reasoning about family time if she just wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter