Two

Nutritious

" What the are you talking about !?" Jongin's grip on Kyungsoo's shoulder tighten with uncertain question.

" Mummy made it for me "   

" So what ? Can't you see!? ITS ALL RUINED !!" Jongin heart broken from seeing the boy's overflowing tears. What so special about that pudding anyway !? Its just a pudding beside Can't his mother could make it again ? 

" I- I promised that I-I'll eat it all .L-Let me --"    

" No !! I won't ing let you eat this ! What a stupid mother that you had who would command her own blood do that thing !"      

 

Jongin's cheek sting and burn . His griped on Kyungsoo loose alittle .

" Did you -- just slap me ?" Jongin body's tremble with anger and he raised his hand to slap the boy but seeing Kyungsoo's tightly shut eyes and trembling lips , he couldn't. He gulped down his anger , released his tight grip and walked away ,shooting laser from his eyes to students who have been watching the whole drama. # fools

 

 

 

 

Flashback

A loud slap echoed across modern living room. Little Jongin was lying on the floor ,a trail of blood made it way from his mouth to the carpet.

" How man time did I tell you not to talk to low class .They are disgusting and you 'll become disgusting one like them " 

" B-But they are my f-friend ." Another slap now this was from his mother.

" Don't talk back to your father Jongin.This for your own good .We'll be going to Japan tomorrow and Mr. Oh will take care of you " Than they left without giving a glance towards their son .They wanted their son " perfect " and he become like that except for his heart which was far away from perfect . He grew up with full of hatred . solitary was his style and Oh Sehun was his only friend , bestfriend who understand and saw him as Jongin not Kai ; arrogant , hatred - full boy. Jongin's hate almost everything the top of the list was hurt his body especially being slapped on his cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

" Oh Kyungsoo you are here now " Chanyeol greet the boy who was holding a black plastic bag.

" Thank you hyung .I bought dinner "   

" Oh thank God .I thought I would die from hunger ." Kyungsoo gave food to Chanyeol and sat beside his mother's bed " 

" Mummy .I'm sorry today I didn't finish my lunch.Please scold me .Wake up and scold me " Chanyeol wiped his tears .He felt so pity for Kyungsoo who have been living under his mother 's wing and being protected from cruel world. What will happen to this innocent kid.? He hoped Kyungsoo's mother will wake up soon.

" Hyung .Hyung " Chanyeol blinked his eyes and smiled .

" You can go home now .I'll take care of mom from now on.I've already get permission to leave the school from principle for a whole week " Kyungsoo told Chanyeol his eyes full of happiness.Now he could take care of his mom. 

 

 

 

 

 

" I can't believe small guy could hit that hurt " Jongin was hissing while Mr.Oh a.k.a Oh Sehun 's father applied some ointment on his still-in-healing-stage lip.

" I wonder why don't you mad that.much " 

" huh ?" 

" everyone knows you get really mad if someone hit you especially on your cheek .But now you .well-- look mad -- but not much " Jongin shrugged his shoulders and ignored the question

" Because he like that kid " Jongin glared at his bestfriend.

" Really ? "

"yup "

" Yeah Oh Sehun!!"   

" well good to hear that there's someone out there who can probably tame the beast " Jongin groaned but felt alittle flustered ' Tame me ?' 

 

" Talk about that kid he didn't come to school today like you " 

" Why ?" Is it because of me ?

" No idea "    

That night Jongin couldn't sleep .He wonder why Kyungsoo absent school.He's not the best but still good student. 

 

 

 

Jongin park his car and walked towards his class.He spend morning class sleeping .Lunch time come and he made his way towards a big shady tree where Kyungsoo may be there.

 

But --- he saw nothing .He scratched his head and bit his lips.

" What . . . he didn't come to school "  

 

Jongin opened the door of principle office.

" You should learn to knock first " 

" Where's Kyungsoo " 

" Who ?" 

" Do Kyungsoo second year ! Owlish eyes and big fat lips " .

" Arrr That boy .He took a leave for a week .His mother was sick " Jongin's heart sink to his stomach . 

 

 

 

" I told nasty thing to his mother " Sehun looked at his now-banging-head-on-the-table friend.

" And "

" She's sick "

" Oh -- then why don't you go and apologise to him ?" Jongin abruptly stand up from his seat cue the imaginary light bulb on his head.

" You are right .I 've to " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Can you tell me the room number of Do Jinyi " 

" Who would be ?"   

" I'm her son's boyfriend " Jongin cringed at his own answer.

 

 

 

When he reach the room , he saw a woman in her late 30 on the bed .Jongin walked to the bed and placed the flower on the cupboard near the bed.   

" You must be Kyungsoo's mother." He bowed with respect.

" I'm Kim Jongin and I want to say sorry Mrs Do " Jongin decided to sit on the chair in the room and wait for Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

Jongin looked the watch that was hanged on the wall it was showing 10:00 pm and Kyungsoo is still not here. He was making internal debate to whether he should continue to wait or go back. When he stand up and decided to go back , the door opened and there's very tired looking Kyungsoo. The boy hairs were sticking to all direction and he could clearly see black eye bag under his big eyes and he was wearing a thin sweater in this chilly weather.

" Kyungsoo " Kyungsoo heard his named was being called so he looked up and saw the person he least expected to see.

 

" Kai ?" 

 

 

 

 

                            ******************* 

Thank u for subscrbing ^^ 

Thank u you shi :D