Final

Nutritious

Twelve years later ,

The freshy baked bread and cookies smell from small cozy bakery embraced its surrounding giving warm and summer like feeling.The cute and squishy bakery owner was humming a tune while waiting for his third row of strawberry cup cakes to finish.His lips curled up into heartshaped when he sensed someone oh so familier one not far from him.

" Jonginnie ~" Jongin chuckled and hug his husband frim behind and inhaled his natural sweet strawberry scent.

" its not fun Soo.I want you to be surprised " Kyungsoo giggled and turned his head a little so he could give Jongin a sweet kiss on his plump lips.

" I'm sorry Jonginnie .I remember and notice everything of you from the bottom of my heart " Jongin couldn't help but smile from ear to ear .His little husband was so sweet .It have been approximately ten years that they have been married and spend their lives together.Jongin vividly remember the day that he decided to propose and announce the world that Kyungsoo was his and if any one who tried to hurt his , he would be no mercy.

 

Flashback        

 

 

Jongin's dance practise finished earlier than usual since their mentor had urgent things to do.If he walked quickly , may be he would meet his babysoo in his way back home.With just the thought of adorable Kyungsoo , he smiled like a fool and squealed like a teenage love struck girl. His smiled dropped instantly when he saw familier figure being kicked by girls. Kyungsoo .

 

" What do you think you are doing !!!" he shouted the girls who quickly disappeared as soon as they saw Jongin. Jongin crouched down near his trembling and crying lover.The boy flinched and push him weakly.

" D-Don't h-hurt m-me p-please .I-I'm sorry." Jongin had to bite his lip to bleed to prevent himself from killing that es who dared to touch Kyungsoo.

" H-Hey baby its me .Jonginnie ." Jongin cooed the boy who slowly lift his head .

" J-Jonginnie ?" 

" Yes baby its me "    

" Jonginnie !!" Kyungsoo practically throw himself into Jongin embraced and cried his heart out. He hugged tightly to his boyfriend torso and cried in his chest.Jongin returned the hug as tight as ever .

" I'm sorry baby .Its my fault " Kyungsoo shoke his head tired to say no but he couldn't stop his river of cry. Jongin carried Kyungsoo who was clinging to him like baby koala.

 

 

Jongin drove his car to Kyungsoo home.He parked the car in the garage and carried now sleeping Kyungsoo bridal style.He rung the bell and waited for someone to open the door. He looks down at Kyungsoo who look so pure and innocent like a baby in his arms.His heart ached when he saw a small but non the less bloody scratch on Kyungsoo's chubby cheek.

" Oh Kyung-- what happened to Kyungie ?" Jongin signaled luhan to quiet and mouthed I'll-explain. Luhan showed Kyungsoo room .Jongin slowly placed the boy on the bed .

" What happened to him? Who did that scratch? I'll kill all of them !!"   

" Don't worry hyung .let me handle that things but first bring first-aid kid .We need to disinfect Kyungsoo's cheek otherwise it will leave scar " Luhan rush out of the room like a lightening and returned with a first-aid kid in his hand. Kyungsoo unconsciously hissed when alcohol meet his abused cheek but didn't wake up.Jongin place pororo bandaid on thd cheek. Jongin and luhan both sighed at the same time.Atleast Kyungsoo could sleep soundle---.

" Soo ~~~ " the door to Kyungsoo room not so silently opened and the culprit was no other than so excited looking his own brother.

" Soo Guess what I brought --" Minseok stopped in his mid sentence when he sense strange atmosphere.

" Jongin . Lu why did you let him enter Soo's room ." Luhan rolled his eyes. Minseok blood boiled when he saw bandaid on his little precious brother cheek. He placed the cake that he brought for his brother on nightstand and walked near sleeping Kyungsoo. 

" I want explanation right now ".

 

 

 

 

"So my baby brother is being bullied because of you?" Jongin nodded anxiously.His palm were sweating and mouth dry.Jongin had nothing to fear in his life but after Kyungsoo come into picture , he gradually have a lot of things to fear and losing Kyungsoo would be on the first list.He's afraid that Minseok being Kyungsoo over protective brother would forbid him to meet Kyungsoo because of Jongin's fan slash lifetime enemies.

 

"I promise that won't happen again" Jongin lower his gaze under Minseok's glare.

"Then prove me.Marry him.Marry Kyungsoo sooner " Jongin fainted on his spot due to happiness overload.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Things become as Jongin expected including being kicked out by his parents - You- are- disgrace- to-family that's what his father said.But its ok since he had Kyungsoo who act like a child but could be mother when Jongin need someone who would hug and kissed his sorrow away. Jongin and Kyungsoo married in one find day of autumn sice Kyungsoo love autumn.Minseok cried at that day in Luhan embrace.Chanyeol and Baekhyun married two years after with unbelievable approval from Baekhyun parents.After all their live become like a honey rich cream pie with various sweet topping.

 

 

 

 

Spring , Summer , Autumn and Winter come after another.At the day of Jongin and Kyungsoo's five year anniversary , Jongin's father died .Jongin being the only heir of Kim , he become CEO, his mother reluctantly at first but finally accept Kyungsoo as his son-in-law wholeheartedly ( she accept the fact that his son-in-law was indeed cutie pie and she had a thing for cute little one ) .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo opened a bakery .Jongin rejected the idea at first but he couldn't resist his little husband cute pout Kyungsoo didn't let him enter their share bedroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

Present Time.

 

" Jonginnie Jagi ~~ " Jongin alarmed when he heard Jagi words.Kyungsoo didn't addressed him Jagi except when he wants something.The recent thing Kyungsoo asked him to buy was a family of puppies and kitties.He sometime had doubt that Kyungsoo was pregnant since his craving become weirder and weirder.But he knew male couldn't get pregnant .Right ?

 

" Y-Yes " Jongin thanked that the bakery was still empty if not others would witness his Soo's cute face and fall in love. Over my dead body .He growled internally. Kyungsoo jabbed his little slim fore finger on Jongin chest lightly.

" lets adopt babies "            

 

 

 

          Love ♡Love ♡Love♡Love♡Love♡Love

 

We reached the end.Please ignore my grammer and spelling mistakes :D

 

 

I'm really want to say thank you to who wrote comment and state their feeling .  I LOVE YOU !!

 

Ofcourse I love who upvoted and suscribed too ♥♥♥ 

See ya agian I've plan to write mpreg Oops mouth slipped sry ;) 

Thanks to Spotlight poster shop