Four

Nutritious

Kyungsoo P.O.V

Kyungsoo rolled on his bed .This was so soft and smell is good.He smiled and sat up.His fluffy hair stand in all direction .

" Mummy !!" He blinked his eyes .Oh right he's not with his mom and this's not his home.His door crack opened and there' 

" Luhan hyung " yes luhan hyung all his morning eyes crescent smile and baby look.

" Kyungsoo!!" he entered my room and hug me.He smell like mummy ; warm and safe like warm vanilla.

" come on lets go downstair and eat breakfast " I wanted to ask when did he reached home? Minseok hyung said he's at China.That's quite quick?.

" Minnie " Luhan hyung back hugged Minseok hyung.They look cute together.Their future children would be really lucky to have them as parents ; kind , sweet , rich .I always wonder what would my father look-like.My mummy said she accept donated since she went a child so bad so I didn't have any chance to meet my father.

" Kyungsoo don't just stand there.Come here and sit beside me" Luhan hyung patted the seat beside him so I sat there.Was that my imagine or minseok hyung was actually glaring at me ?Why?Am I do something wrong.?

" Here Kyungsoo this omelet was soooo delicious.Minnie make this.Eat this vege too.You need to grow up ."   

" wow this is so good " all that food were so delicious.Minseok hyung must be really good cook like my mummy.I felt Luhan hyung hands on my cheek.

" Kyungsoo why are you crying "        Am I crying ? .

" Don't cry in the early morning .It 'll bring bad luck !!" 

" Minnie don't say like that .I think Kyungsoo just miss his mother.Right Kyungsoo." Right Mummy. I couldn't help but cry more in Luhan hyung chest.You know Children cry in their mother embrace because they felt safe and their mother embrace could also make their children stop crying. I heard chair scratched and foot step so I look up who was that.

" I 'll go to work now " It was Minseok hyung. His face is red .Is he sick? Mummy face red when she sick.I don't know why but I felt sorry.

" Minnie let me help you to prepare for work!! " Luhan hyung left me alone .Suddenly I felt really cold.I rinsed all dirty dishes and I too prepared to go school.

 

                *********************************

 

Jongin was waiting in front of school gate with something in his hand.He occasionally giggled? 

" Kyungsoo" the said boy look up and saw tanned and y Kingka.He smiled .His eyes become little moon and his lips become pink heart.

" Kyungsoo ! I'm waiting for you "

" R-Really ."

" Ah * ha here " Kyungsoo took the lunch box from Jongin.

" What's in there hyung ?" 

" open it " Kyungsoo curiously opened the box and the thing inside made him screamed in happiness.

" Choco pudding!! I love it " Jongin heart's become warm when he saw Kyungsoo's sincere smile.He asked Mr.Oh to make him Chocolate pudding.It was really really hard to ignored Sehun knowing smirk and teasing eye.

" Thank you hyung .And your smile is so cute.You have very cute eye smile " Jongin fake cough to hide his blush.Jongin blush become redder when Kyungsoo linked theirs arms and dragged him towards school. 

They didn't notice that there was three girl ; very beautiful girls but y , who were watching them ( Kyungsoo ) with hatred and jealously in their eyes.

" When did Kai oppa and that weirdo become that close?."

" Kai oppa gave him something ."

" Should we ask that kid "  

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo hug his lunch box in his chest and walked out of his classroom .Jongin said he would be under big shady the usual place of Kyungsoo.Kyungsoo was so happy.He already knew that Jongin was a good guy.And now Jongin was so good to him.May be Jongin too have feeling for him .He giggled at the thought. Oh he saw Jongin who was sitting under the tree.Kyungsoo raised his hand and prepared to call Jongin but a palm covered his mouth and a pair of strong hand dragged him away -- away from Jongin. He screeched band called for help but no sound come out. Hyung help me.

His captor dragged him to the most secluded area; the back yard of school. He was thrown onto hard floor .His glasses flew away and his vision become blur. He clenched the lunch box in his chest tightly.

" Thank you very much " that owner of that voice might be a girl.

" Welcome " oh that may be the guy who dragged him here.

" Well well well there's weirdo.What should we do with you huh " A kick.to his side.Is that high heel.? When did school allow to wear high heel ?.

" Hey nerd .Is that the lunch box that Kai oppa give it to you ?" Kyungsoo shake his head.

" Don't deny it !! we already saw you two at the school gate !!" He felt a sting in his cheek.

" Calm down Krys .Don't let him.ruin your precious palm" Krystal ? Like Krystal in one of Queen ka. They forcefully grabbed the lunch box in his hand and took away.

" N-No "  

" Look he's really ugly when he cried " They laugh and made fun of him. Kyungsoo hands stretched out towards his bully and tried to get back his lunch box.But since he lost his glasses he couldn't see clearly.His hands awkwardly reach in all direction and he's kneeling so he's like begging. The girls laughed , make fun of his miserable state. 

 

" Hey what are you doing !?" The girls screeched and run away .dropped his lunch box in process. Kyungsoo eyes become widen when he hard something dropped.Is that his lunch box? He felt like deja-vu' . He sat down on the floor and cried like a baby who just dropped their favourate candy.

" Hey hey Did they hurt you ? Stop crying and answer me " Kyungsoo vision clears when his savior gave his glasses. Oh Sehun ;the famous ice-prince a.k.a Kim Jongin bestfriend. Sehun rang his friend and told him to come to back yard.Within a few second, a panick looking Jongin run and crouch beside Kyungsoo.

" Kyungsoo what happened to you.Is that scratch on your cheek "

" He didn't answer me and continue crying.He's really cry baby" Jongin hit his friend in the head.He saw the lunch box that he gave to Kyungsoo was on the floor.

" I-I'm sorry hyung.I didn't have enough strength to protect your lunch box " Kyungsoo said between his sob.Jongun sighed .He could guess what was happened to Kyungsoo.All he need to do was to confirm.

" C'mon Kyungsoo I'll take you to school clinic " 

 

 

 

 

 

When school is over , Kyungsoo went to his mom.He cleaned her and changed into new set of hospital clothes as usual.

" Mummy you know I'm staying at Luhan hyung home.When you woke up , I'll introduce you two.There's Minseok hyung who was Luhan husband. We have really same features mummy ; same big eyes , chubby cheek , short stature .But he's so handsome" Kyungsoo pouted.He looked so small compare to Minseok who got broad-shoulders and all.

" They gave me money but mummy I didn't have to do any thing.Minseok do all house chores.When I asked Luhan hyung , why did he gave me money even thought all I did was eat and sleep.He smiled and said that it was pocket money.He's only child so he love me as his little brother.I love him too.I don't know but I love Minseok hyung too even thought he seem not very fond of me " Kyungsoo sighed and wiped his unshut tears . He kissed his mother forehead, said good bye and left the hospital.

 

 

When Kyungsoo reached home . he saw cuddling couple on the sofa watching TV. When Luhan saw him , he pushed away Minseok and gave Kyungsoo a welcome hug.He really act like mother.Minseok snorted and walked inside their bedroom.Luhan bit his lips with nervous.He knew Minseok was upset even thought he didn't tell.But when he heard Kyungsoo's mom state and the fact of Kyungsoo was always babied by his mother , Luhan went to give motherly love to Kyungsoo since he thought Kyungsoo need one.The kid look so innocent and so fragile in his eyes.

" Hyung go its ok .I can eat by myself.Minseok hyung needs you " Kyungsoo tried to push away Luhan but yeah.

" No you need me .you are a kid and he's an adult ." Kyungsoo giggled and ate the food that Luhan was spoon feeding him ( you heard me ).Luhan let Kyungsoo to rinse dishes and went into their share bedroom upstair.When Kyungsoo walked across Luhan and Minseok shared bedroom ,he heard argument.

" I told you didn't I ? I hate to have extra people!!!" 

" I too told you that kid need help .You got alot of money Minnie .And his mo--" 

"Bull, he's burden to you.You take a leave from fashion field because of him right?"

" No he's nothing to do with my leave !! he need love .he's a kid " 

" No , he just a lazy scrounger to me " Kyungsoo lips wobbled and he quickly walk into his room and cried under cover.

" I-I'm burden .I'm a lazy scrounger " he fall asleep with exhaustion while clenching his mom and himself photo in his chest.He missed his mother so much.

 

 

 

         

 

 

                        OvOvOvOvOvOvOvOvOvO

 

 

^^ See u again