Six

Nutritious

" Kyungsoo lets go " Kyungsoo nodded still looking the hospital entrance .It was now the time to left but still Jongin wasn't here , he wasn't at school either.Kyungsoo believed Jongin had some important things to do he didn't have time to meet him but the thing he's worrying over was that he 's now leaving and he afraid Jongin couldn't find him.He's sure Jongin wouldn't know he returned to his birth place - Jeju.

 

 

 

 

" Did you know where do he go ?" Luhan stare blankly at their wedding photo on the floral pattern wall infront of him.

" Lu please talk to me .I know its kind of my fault that Kyungsoo left " 

" kind of ? This is because of you Minnie !!.Now I can't even imagine where that kid work or sleep !! " Minseok knew he crossed limit when luhan throw the letter of Kyungsoo at his face.Last night his anger and jealousy took over him.He rub his face with his palm and sighed

" I will find him .I promise but let me find my brother first " then Minseok left the room with heavy heart. " Pabo " Luhan huffed and dived under comforter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok was halfheartedly listening to taxi driver's daily life ,.If he could , he would run all the way to his brother .He's now at Jeju the place his brother could be.He thanked the driver and stepped onto green glasses .The air was fresh unlike in Seoul and the sea view was just priceless and the house in front of him was so great ; a Guesthouse .

 

" Welcome from Summer Breeze .Can I help you Sir " Minseok smiled at the girl.

" I want to meet Mrs.Do "  

" Mrs .Do ? O-Ok I'll call her ." the girl walked upstair leaving Minseok beside the counter.A few minutes later , a woman looked like in her late 40 stepped down the ladders.

" Yui said you are searching for Mrs.Do .But she's not here"  

" W-What do you mean ?" the woman looked at him with eyes filled with tears and regret ? The woman beckon him to sit on the sofa in front of counter.

" The girl you are searching is my daughter .One day she came to us and tell us that she pregnant .We are so angry that time so w-we did the most regretful.thing .We kicked out her " 

" What !? you can't be serious .She's pregnant for Goodness sake !! .Then where did she stay " the woman wiped her tears.

" She stay at outside this village pretty far from here at first but when her son reached age six s-she disappear together with her son .We find her everywhere but couldn't find her.I think she left this hell hole.I miss her and my grandchild "     

 

 

 

Minseok left the Summer breeze Guest house follow by the girl he met earlier.He went to go the place where his brother was born. After walking for like one hour , he saw little forest.His legs were begging to rest but his heart said otherwise.The girl in front of him look indifferent from earlier , she look relax. This small forest was quiet , except for bird chipping and his and his guid footsteps.They stopped in front of a small cottage .

" Lady Do parents keep this cottage as new as ever .They are still waiting for their comeback .They are paying for their sin ." They both heard some crashing sound from the cottage .

" What was that ? You said this cottage is free " The girl didn't reply instead she opened the door and saw ---

" Who are you ? " they saw a sick looking woman sitting on the floor collecting glass pieces who looked up them.

" Lady Do ?" the sick looking woman smiled .Her smile resembled someone Minseok knew -- Kyungsoo-- she's old girl version of Kyungsoo "

" Yui you grown up " Yui run and hug her tightly.

" Oh my you are back .Wait a minute I have to tell your mom.I'l be back " then the girl rush out of the room leaving Minseok all alone.

" May I know who are you ? " 

" I'm Kim Minseok ; Kim Junmyeon Son " Lady Do eyes widen with shock and recognization.

" Kim Junmyeon ; donor " 

" Yes he's my father "   

" How he's he and his wife ?" 

" they passed away .My mom die when I was twelve and father die last year " 

" Oh I'm sorry " Lady Do cough a bit 

" Are you ok ?" 

" yeah I'm now . " Lady Do chuckled " actually I'm returned from my death .I'm in coma for a few months but re - alive because of my adorable son's love "

" .Actually I'm here to meet him.Let me meet my brother Lady Do. "  

" He 'll returned soon .I think he's went to see beach .Oh there he is "  

" Mummy !! " Minseok saw the said boy run and hug his mother.His voice , his structure all of his was so awfully familiar to him.

" K-Kyungsoo?" the boy turned his head to see Minseok.Minseok felt like he was struck by lightening. Karma !!. He couldn't help himself but run away from Kyungsoo.He should know from the start , he should guess when he saw Sir name Do.

He fell down on the beach and screamed his heart out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" M-Minseok hyung ? Mummy Why he's here .Is he looking for me ?" Lady Do look at his confused son.

" Kyungsoo you know I received to get you right " *nod* " the donor has son .He's that Minseok boy.So he's your brother "

" What !? Oh --" now Kyungsoo knew why did Minseok run away .Minseok didn't want a brother like him.

" You have to follow him Soo .I 'm afraid he will get lost " Kyungsoo nodded. 

 

 

" Minseok hyung .Where are you ?" Kyungsoo has been searching for Minseok throughout the small forest but there's no sign of him. He decided to search at the shore .He finally saw Minseok who was sitting on the sand ; his head hanging low and shoulders slumb.Kyungsoo tapped Minseok shoulder.

" Hyung its getting dark .You shouldn't be out there " Minseok looked up Kyungsoo with facial expression unreadable.

" I'm sorry hyung " Minseok furrow his eyebrows.

" Why are you apologizing to a jerk like me ?" Minseok was trying not to shut tears.Kyungsoo fidgeted on his spot.Minseok could see tears behind that round big glasses of his brother -- Brother -- his little brother.

" N- No you are not j-jerk .You are nice person.I know you are upset because w-we are blood related.I'm sorry for that .B-But don't worry hyung .I don't want any of your p-property " Minseok heart broke with the last word .

" I know you didn't like me but you have to stay with us at least for tonight hyung.The night is so cold at Jeju and you'll get sic--" Minseok stand up and embraced the boy in a tight hug.Kyungsoo was worrying for him even thought he did and told so many awful thing to Kyungsoo.

" I 'm sorry Kyungsoo .Hyung is sorry.My little brother ." Kyungsoo cried a loud in his brother arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" What did you mean he left ?" Jongin was so furious .He 's mad at himself.He should come back earlier than this .Now Kyungsoo went back to his hometown .

" Don't worry I know the address . Kyungsoo asked me to give you this .That kid like you " Jongin blush at the comment.

 

 

 

 

 

When he arrived Jeju , Jongin met with unexpected person.

" Are you Luhan ?" the pink hair boy look at tanned male.

" Yes and you are " 

" Jongin Kim " 

" oh the fanous Kim why are you here ?" 

" I have to meet someone special .What about you ?" 

" Same here .My husband call me to come here " Jongin nodded .

" Did you have address ?" luhan show the address written in a paper.Jongin had to double check the address.

" Its same as mine " 

 

                      ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Hello its me ;) there's not much left 

Thank u so much to all my subscribers and upvoter