Five

Nutritious

Kyungsoo woke up early this morning, Luhan and Minseok were still in bed.He made breakfast for them and stick a note on microwave before he left for school.He left early since he's afraid to face Minseok after knowing clearly that Minseok didn't like him that much but he's still need a place to stay and get money somehow so he just need to stay away from problem.

The mist cover his surrounding and he tighten scarf around his neck.Its still early so he went to his usual hideout but someone was already there.

" Jongin hyung?" Kyungsoo heart sink when he saw Jongin face.

" Hyung what happened to your face " a burst lips and swollen cheek. Jongin dragged down kyungsoo to sit between his leg and he put his head on kyungsoo shoulder.He hug the boy's waist tightly .Kyungsoo blushed from intimate gesture .He blushed madly.

" H-Hyung " 

" Please stay like this for a while " Kyungsoo felt something warm and moist dropped on his shirt.

" Hyung y-you are crying " Jongin sniffed and wiped his tears.

" No "  

" Did someone hit you?" Jongin chuckled.Someone hit him Him? The great Kim Kai have never ever been beaten from others Except .Kyungsoo pouted .He 's worry for Jongin and Jongin is just making fun of him.

" You are so mean hyung " he whined and tried to free himself but Jongin is more stronger.Jongin hissed and scolded him to stay still.They stayed like that for a while while changing body heat and listening to each other heart beat.

" It was my father who hit me.You know they expected me to become perfect and I 'm trying for that but they just can't satisfied me .I don't know what should I do so they can proud of me "

" I - I'm sorry "    Kyungsoo blinked his big eyes and tilted his head a little to see Jongin.

" For what "

" For bullying you.It just you know I- I felt jealous " Jealous ? Jongin hyung is jealous ? I mean For what ? C'mon he's not rich beside being ugly duckling with bow cut and nerdy glasses.

" You got your mom who love you so much " Right Mummy.

" I'm sure your parents love you too " Jongin snorted and huffed.

" Kyungsoo I -I " Kyungsoo turned his body towards Jongin since Jongin loose his hold .Kyungsoo saw a little red hue on Jongin cheek.

" Hyung you are red " 

" W-What no no.* ahem * I'm saying I-I " this .

" I think I like you " 

" Oh I like you too " Jongin looked at Kyungsoo.He's a bit shocked.This kid didn't even blink .

" You are my hyung.so I like you too" Go and Die Jongin.

" Kyungsoo I like -- like like you not as hyung as lover "  

"……" Kyungsoo blushed and hide his head in Jongin chest !!.Jongin laughed and hug the boy tightly.

" Like you too hyung "  

" I know baby you have crush on me " Kyungsoo pouted .

" So -- will you be my boyfriend" Kyungsoo nodded still hiding his head in stardy chest of his boyfriend. Boyfriend .He blushed at the thought .Again.

 

That evening Jongin and Kyungsoo went to hospital together.Kyungsoo did his usual routine ; cleaning and changing his mother clothes.Jongin just watching his boyfriend silently.He envy Kyungsoo and his mother relationship and he wants one. Kyungsoo called Jongin to come near his mom and asked to sit on a chair beside him.

" Mummy this is Jongin hyung. Jongin hyung this my mummy " Jongin stand up and bowed.

" Glad to meet you officially .Mom.I'm Jongin and I'm your son boyfriend " Jongin said proudly and winked at his stunned boyfriend.

" Isn't it baby Soo.Tell your Mummy this hyungie is your boyfriend " Kyungsoo blushed.He didn't know that Jongin has this mischievous side.

" r-right he's mom .m-my b-boyfriend " Kyungsoo said the last word softly.

Jongin drove back to Kyungsoo to his current home since Kyungsoo said he's staying at Luhan house.He knew Luhan is Kim Minseok husband and that Minseok guy is a little cold hearted.

" Are you comfortable staying here ?" Jongin look the cute house in front of him.He have to admit this place is homey.Kyungsoo nodded.

" Ofcourse they are nice people.I didn't have to do nothing and they gave me money " Jongin nodded.This Kim couple was giving hospital fee.

" If they didn't treat you right, tell me ." Kyungsoo nodded.Jongin kissed his boyfriend forehead and said Good night.Kyungsoo gave Jongin a big heartshaped smile and entered the house .

 

" I'm home " Luhan run and gave Kyungsoo a welcome hug.

" you look happy " Kyungsoo smiled.He look around the house and search for Minseok.

" Where's Minseok hyung?" Luhan pouted and stomped his feet like a child.

" He's late .He said he have to eat dinner with his colleague so he 'll late tonight " Kyungsoo think luhan hyung is really cute so he kiss his cheek. Luhan gasped and hold his cheek. He chuckled and pampered Kyungsoo's face with butterfly kisses.Kyungsoo giggled and struggled to push away his attacker with his little fist.

" What do you think you are doing !!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Oi Minnie you are back " luhan tried to hug his husband but Minseok push away harshly making Luhan fall on his .

" Lu hyung!!" Kyungsoo tried to help but Minseok punch his face .Kyungsoo heard Luhan's bloody scream then the darkness take over him.

 

 

" Kyungsoo!!" Jongin felt like real .In his dream Kyungsoo was crying and disappeared into darkness.He really want to run to Kyungsoo right now but its nearly morning so he decided to wait school time.

 

 

 

 

Luhan put ice-bag on Kyungsoo abused cheek .

" Why did you do that minnie!! He's still a kid and --" 

"'He's not ! he grown up beside he's flirting with you!!" Luhan glared at Minseok .

" We're not !! He's so cute beside if you'll found your sibling , he'll be the same age as him." 

" Whatever .I don't like this kid and I'll never be " Minseok walked out of the room all anger and jealously. Luhan sighed .

" I'm sorry Kyungsoo " He get up and followed his husband. Kyungsoo is already conscious long time ago but he's just choose to stay silent.He need a place .

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan nudged his husband with his bony elbow.

" Minnie your phone is ringing " Minseok grabbed his phone from his nightstand and answered the call.

" Hello ?"

" Hey Minseokie "

" you troll .What the hell do you want !?" 

" No I just want to tell you that I found some information about a certain sibling of yours but I think you don't wa-- " Minseok jolt up from his sleepy state when he heard Sibling.

" Really !! Oh my God ! I'm sorry but can you please tell me what did you find out " 

" Well the greatest genius friend of yours got the address of your brother and his mother " 

" Brother ? He's boy ?.Oh my He'll be so cute !!"

" Anyway as I'm saying his address is xxxxx Jeju.I'm not sure they still at there or not .I'm sorry about that.It was really difficult to heck Hospital secrect"

" No  Chen its ok .Thank you " 

" What's it Minnie ?" Minseok hugged his husband .Finally his late father wish come true.

" I found my brother LuLu "  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo didn't go to school next morning instead he went to hospital.He put some concealer on his abused cheek , wore his school uniform and took some of his clothes , his mother clothes , the photo ( he left the photo frame ) .He decided to leave .He didn't have no place to stay but he's sure Dr.Lim will let him stay at his mother room and he only need to find a place where would allow him to work.He wrote a letter for Luhan and left the house early Again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When he entered his mother room , he was greeted by warm hug .

" Kyungsoo !! your mother is woke up !!" Kyungsoo dropped all of his bag on the floor and walked towards his mother.

" M-Mummy " his mother eyes open slowly and she gave a soft smile.

" Baby Soo " 

" Mummy !!" he cried and cried his heart-out in his mother embrace saying thank you again and again.He really need his mom and she woke up now .This's all he need.

" I want to say that it was like a miracle.Kyungsoo your mom is really strong woman.She uncondcious for not so long so she can even walk now.It was a little wobble but it'll be ok.And Mrs Do. as you requested I'll allow you to go back to your hometown .Then excuse me I've other patients to look " 

" Thank you so much Dr.Lim "  

" No need .Your heart-shaped smile is enough to start my day in good mood " Dr.Lim laughed and walked out of the room.

" Mummy you why do we need to go back " His mom patted his head.

" We need a place to stay and we have a house at our hometown remember ? Beside your summer holiday will be started after tomorrow." 

" Do I need to change school ?" His mother sighed .She's not sure about that.School at Seoul was so expensive for someone like them.

" We'll.think about it ok baby .Baby Don't you need to go school today ?" 

" I-I'm not feeling well today " 

" Oh its ok then .But you need to go tomorrow and say goodbye to your friend "  

" Ok Mummy .you know I really miss you.You are all I have Mummy.Don't fall sick again Mummy.I'm lonely " Kyungsoo pouted and his big eyes filled with tears.

" Oh poor my baby .I'm sorry honey."  

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan clunch the letter and cried .He felt useless .This morning when he entered Kyungsoo's room , he noticed Kyungsoo clothes were gone and he saw a letter folded in middle.

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan hyung .I'm sorry .I left without tellimg you.I'm sorry to cause a lot of trouble to you and Minseok hyung.Don't worry for me hyung , I got a place to stay.Don't get fight with Minseok hyung , he love you.Tell minseok hyung that I'm really sorry .I love you hyung.Take care of your health.

          

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          

 

 

 

 

Jongin is so worry .Today he come to school just to meet his Soo and he's not there and Kyungsoo didn't have phone so he can't connect to him.

" What should I do !?" Sehun felt like deja-vu when he saw his friend banging his head on the table.

" What now !" 

" My baby didn't come to school today.I miss him " 

" Then why didn't you go to him " Jongin look at his stoic friend and kiss him on his cheek.

" What the man so gross !!" 

" Thank you my friend .I'll go now " He grabbed his bag and practically dashed out of the classroom.

When Jongin started the car engind, his phone rang .

" Hello Dad "

Jongin you need to go China .I want you to make a deal with Wu. Co.Ltd ".

" N-Now ?"

Is there problem ? " 

" No "

" Then go "  

" Damn it!! I can't meet Soo "  

 

 

                     ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

I'm sadist ∵ت 

* run away *