Three

Nutritious

" Kai" Jongin frowned .When did Kyungsoo start calling him ' Kai ' ? 

 

" You look like " Kyungsoo blinked his eyes and thought what Kai was talking about . Jongin snorted and gave a tiny glare at boy.

" Where have you been ? I have to wait you for a decade !!" Kyungsoo mouth become ' O ' shape and then he smiled and Jongin won't admit that his heart skip a beat.

" Oh I went back home , do alittle house chores and --" he raised his back pack and showed it to Jongin " I brought clothes for my mummy -- and why are you here ?" Jongin fake a cough and turn his head to the left and look at the white wall.

" I-I'm here -- to get apology yes apology from you " What the just admit you want to see him !!

" Oh about that " Kyungsoo bowed perfect 90' and Jongin afraid that his back would break.

" I' m sorry for slapping you Kai hyung .I lost my mind at that time.So I know that was the big big mistake .Can you forgive me ?" Jongin gazing at Kyungsoo's pretty eyes full with hope. 

" Forgive? Well since you showed respect -- I guess I can " 

" Really !! Thank you !! Thank you so much !!" Jongin inwardly prised himself and smiled inwardly.Kyungsoo was smiling and now it was because of him and he felt happy unlike when he saw Kyungsoo tears because of him.That is !! he will make new start .

They both stand still , Kyungsoo was smiling and Jongin was looking everywhere except Kyungsoo.

" Then I'll go now " 

" oh I see Good Night Kai hyung"

" Jongin "

"huh "

" call me jongin you always call me like that ,aren't you ? Why did you change now ?" Kyungsoo fidgeted on his spot .

" I- thought may be you hate being called like that "

" Noo!! * cough* No I don't hate .So you can call me Jongin and excuse me " Then Jongin dash out of the room leaving Kyungsoo with a big gummy smile.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo sat beside his mother and hold her hand.

" You saw that boy right .Isn't he cute ? His name is Kim Jongin. Mummy I think I like him "

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun looked at his friend dreamy face.

" Are you hight ?" Jongin reply with a soft ' No ' a sight and a small smile. !! Smile !! Jongin never smiled ! He may laugh ,may be smirk , but don't do smile.

" Then what !! You are scaring me Jongin and stop that creepy smile "  

" He smiled " 

" What the are you talking about ? Who smile ?" Jongin closed his eyes and recalled the memory " Kyungsoo smiled and its beautiful and…… its because of me "   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was now in his mother's doctor office .

" Kyungsoo right ? "

" Yes Mr. Lim .Why wasn't my mummy wake up until now.? I'm so worry " 

" We had done blood test and it said there's nothing wrong with your mother.I'm sorry Kyungsoo -shi.We are trying our best but I'm afraid your mother will be in coma state for the rest of her life " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol made his way to Kyungsoo's mother hospital room. He dropped the plastic bag he's been holding and run towards the boy who was crying on the floor.

" Kyungsoo!! Why are you crying ?!"

" H-Hyung mummy won't wake up soon.Mr-Lim said mummy may be in coma for the rest of her life.What should I do hyung ? I can't live without her .I need her " Kyungsoo cried his heart out in Chanyeol's arms who was rubbing his back while saying soothing words.

" Mr Lim said May be right.Then your mother can woke up too right ! So don't gave up Kyungsoo .You have to stay strong for both of you.Your mother took care of you right .Now its your turn .You have to take care of her Kyungsoo " Kyungsoo cried harder in his chest bawling his white polo shirt . Chanyeol was not rich but his boyfriend was .Baekhyun was the only son of Byun who own The most popular Design Company in Korea.They are the third richest , second was Kim minseok 's family , the first was Kim Jongin 's family.

Now his little friend was in need of help but he couldn't ask for help from his boyfriend since Baekhyun parents didn't like him.If he asked for money, they sure will misunderstand than they already was .And he would be accused as a Gold digger. All he could do now for his friend was just gave him a warm hug .He felt so useless so he too cried .The two friends cried in each other embrace.

 

Chanyeol was moping around in his boyfriend fashion store ( yes Baekhyun own ) .Baekhyun looked at his tall boyfriend miserable face and sighed.The first time when Chanyeol moped like that was because he couldn't touch his kitty no more because he suddenly got cat allergy and second time was when he knew Baekhyun parents didn't like him and now for what !?.

" Channie what 's the prob spill it out to your fabulous boyfriend" Chanyeol gave a glance but hide his small face in his big palms. Baekhyun sighed and walked towards Chanyeol and sat on his lap ( its always work !)

" Tell me Channie I'm the elder here beside trust my pretty head can give you awesome answer " Chanyeol smiled a bit .

" Its about Kyungsoo "

" Oh that little guy haha I miss him.Take him here when he free.I bet he will be so pretty in a pink dress " 

" Baek he's a guy "

" but he look like a pretty little girl .I'm just kidding .so what's about him "  

" he need money.His mother is in coma state for now . he's been babied by his mother until now so he can't do a job properly except cleaning " 

" Well I can give mone--" Chanyeol shake his head .

" No Baek if your parents catch that new, I'm afraid they will claim me as Gold digger " Baekhyun heart sink from that word .That was true though ,his parents were like that. What can he do ? He didn't have steel heart to watch his dear boyfriend sadness.Oh he knew someone who could help them.

" Channie your friend can clean right ?" 

" Ah ha he's clean freak " 

 

 

 

 

 

" Kyungsoo !!" Kyungsoo looked at the intruder .

" Chanyeol hyung " he dropped the wet towel that he was using to clean his mother hands and leg into a bowl and turn and smiled at Chanyeol.

" Kyungsoo do you want to work.I know a place or should I say a person who is kind enough to give a job to someone who is underage " Kyungsoo blink his big eyes and smiled widely.

" Really hyung " Chanyeol nodded.

" Yes you can clean right "

" yes you can say that's my hobby" 

" haha tomorrow you have to meet that person who I'm talking about.He 'll interview you and if he like you , you'll get a job" Kyungsoo clapped his hands and jump up and down with excitement.A job means money right.

 

" Hyung~~~ please help me for once ok.He's nice kid." luhan look at whining boy in front of him while sipping his bubble tea.

" but we don't need a maid and you know that Minnie hate extra people so he even do a house chore himself " Luhan cringed at the memory when he had to clean the whole house and their front yard by himself when Minseok went business trip.

 

" but he need help " luhan roll his eyes.

" you need help because you couldn't afford to look at your whiny boyfriend " Baekhyun sheepishly scratch his eyebrows.

" yeah that's the reason too .Ok but meet him just once ok then I'll accept your decision " luhan knew.Baekhyun well .That kid won't back off easily.

" ok " 

" Thank you hyung.He'll be here soon "      

A few minutes later the fashion store door jingle and there 's a boy peek through glass door. Luhan suddenly remember a yellow penguin plushy that he got as a birthday present when he was young .He squealed internally.

" Kyungsoo come in " when Kyungsoo entered the shop , he saw very pretty boy with pink hair.He control sudden urge to taste that hair. Cotton Candy. Luhan gulped down his saliva when he noticed that penguin was lapping his own lips and his big eyes were staring at his ------- hair?

" you like my hair " Kyungsoo gasped and look down his lap.A pink blush decorated his chubby cheek. This time did not hide his happiness instead he went and sat beside Kyungsoo and squished him. Baekhyun chuckled at Luhan antic.He already knew Luhan soft spot for cute and chubby things.

" So luhan hyung, he got the job right "  

" Ofcourse I'll pester minnie until he agree " Luhan giggled evilly. Baekhyun swore he heard soft whisper ' I got a doll ' .

 

" Really ?" Kyungsoo asked with surprised .Chanyeol told him that he got an interview but now he didn't even ulter a word and he got that job. Luhan cooed at Kyungsoo and pinched his cheek.

" yes honey but you have to live with us " Kyungsoo thought for a while.That's a good idea since he didn't need to give for rent so he can use more money for his mother.

" Ok " luhan get up from his seat after giving Kyungsoo his address .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan looked at himself on the mirror.

" perfect " tonight he had mission to do.

"" Make Minnie accept Kyungsoo ""

 

" I'm home " Minseok put his shoe neatly and entered his house , his eyes searching his lover.

" Lu "   

" oh Minnie Minnie you are back " Luhan smoothed Minseok cheek and smiled beautifully.Minseok smell something fishy.

" I'm going to take a bath " 

" oh I'll help then " Help him ?! 

" R-Really " he sound like needy .

" ah ha " after not so innocent shower and lip-locking dinner, they cuddled on their bed.Luhan was using minseok arms as a pillow.

" Minnie "

" immhmm" 

" Baekhyun asked for a help " Baekhyun that sassy eyeliner guy mean no good.

" for what "

" his boyfriend 's friend need a job .So I promised him to give a job at our house as a maid"

" What!! you know I hate extra people ." Luhan pouted and show his best deer- face.

" he's too cute to.deny minnie.You know I have a soft spot for cute things.Beside what if he got a job from a bad ert, I'll die Minnie.He's so fragile ~~" Minseok sometimes thought that why did he fall in love and married to this drama queen.He sighed. Luhan love cute things-- he love Luhan-- so have to love cute things.

" Ok " 

" eek!! Thank you Minnie " Minseok played with luhan pajama button.

" So can I get my reward " Luhan squeak and roll away leaving pouting Minseok behind.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo packed all of his mother and his things .They got nothing much ; photo albums , his school staff, his mother favorate flying pan, a small cactus pot, all two bag and a back-pack. He called for a taxi and went to Luhan house.

 

 

" woww its so cozy " Kyungsoo amazed the house in front him.The median size yard and a cozy looking house.He rang the bell and waited for Luhan to come.But no it was not Luhan who come , but a short and a hamster -like guy. The said guy open the door and greeted him with small tight smile.Kyungsoo first impression on that guy was cute-but-intimating.

 

" You must be Kyungsoo.Come in Lu told me.By the way I'm Kim minseok ,Luhan's husband " Kyungsoo eyes widen and he quickly bowed.Minseok smiled with amused.Luhan was right this kid was so cute.Minseok watched Kyungsoo who was struggling to carry two big bags.

" Need help "

" I-Its ok hyung " 

" Come with me your room is upstair " Kyungsoo decided to just drag the bags .At first it was ok but when he tried to step the ladder , one of his bag opened and the content were dropped down.

" Oh noo " he quickly collect his thing.Minseok groaned lightly .Damn another clumsy person in the house.He grabbed nearest thing which was a photo with two people, look like Kyungsoo and his mother?.

 

" Here " he hand the photo to Kyungsoo.

"Oh thank you hyung .I'm sorry for messing your house.I promised I'll clean it " Kyungsoo talked and nodded with assurance.

" ok?" Minseok show Kyungsoo room.Kyungsoo jaw dropped when he saw his room.The room was not very big .but big enough for a small guy like him and there's a fluffy bed and a wardrobe,a night stand , a pororo wall-clock.The room was so cute he ignored the pink colour wall paper.

" Do you like your room"

" I love it !! B-But " Minseok raised his eyebrows.

" This is too much for a maid " Minseok snored.

" There's no maid .You'll be company for luhan .he got really bore when I went business trip.And now I knew why he want you.You are cute and Luhan love cute things" Kyungsoo blushed due to Minseok blank statement.

" Any way this is late already.so take a rest .See you tomorrow " Kyungsoo quickly grabbed Minseok long sleeve.

" Where is Luhan hyung?" 

" Oh he went to China.Don't worry he 'll be here tomorrow.Good night " When Minseok leave the room. Kyungsoo sat down on his bed and rubbed the cover.

" So soft " he giggled and rolled left and right.He then fall asleep in his yellow sweater and blue jean.

 

 

Tomorrow will be better day than today and the day after that will be amazing day .

                              ~~~~~~~~

 

  ^^  Sry for mistakes

I'm really thank you to my subscribers and upvoter.

Thank u ^^