Seven

Nutritious

" Why did we got the same address?" Luhan mumbled to himself when eyeing the paper in his hand.

" Well at least we won't get bore on our way "  

 

 

They called a taxi and went to the said address.

" its just wow " Luhan was amazed by the beauty that is Summer Breeze Guest House in front of him while Jongin was wondering when did Kyungsoo become that rich enough to rent a room at such an expensive looking Guest House.

They went to the resection and asked the girl at there for Kim Minseok and Do Kyungsoo.The girl look like as if she won a lottery ; all rainbow and butterfly ; told them to wait for a second and run to God know somewhere.

After about three minutes later ( Jongin swore he sure heard the girl said ' a second ), Jongin saw someone who look like baozi come down and he was carrying a boy in his back ; piggy back ,and that boy look really familiar to Jongin.

" Kyungsoo " " Minnie " Luhan and Jongin shout at the same time and run towards boys.

 

 

 

 

When Kyungsoo saw Jongin , he climbed down from his hyung ( yes his hyung ) back and run towards Jongin with wide open arms.

" Jonginnie !!" the couple run to each other with their arms wide open , twinkling eyes , just like in drama . slow motion.

" Just hug !! God Damn it " the couple tripped their own feet due to Luhan outburst who was now clinging to his Minnie.

" Minnie you didn't tell me you are with Kyungsoo " Luhan pouted.No he didn't mad but he confused .Last time he check , Minseok did not like Kyungsoo enough to give piggy back ride .Minseok smiled at his husband.

" Meet my brother Lu , Do Kyungsoo soon to be Kim Kyungsoo "   

" What !!" Luhan and Jongin shout at the same time Again.

" Oh I didn't know we are married Soo. Well I've no reason to reject " Jongin grinned like an idiot and snuggled into boyfriend neck inhaling sweet scent.

 

" What the " One second he was snuggling his boyfriend but later his object of affection was rob away by certain baozi.

" Hey give him back!! he's mine " Jongin growled and tried to grabbed his boyfriend hand but --.

" Did you just ----bite me ?"    

" Yes I did " Minseok replied with stoic face that could win over Sehun. Luhan watch the drama with popcorn in his hand ( wait when did he got that ) while giggling and clapping.

" He's my Soo " Minseok wrapped his arms around his little brother small waist and hug him in his chest.

" No he's my baby brother and so he's my baby Soo " 

" B-Brother ?"        

" Yes Jonginnie meet my hyungie Minnie " Kyungsoo giggled and kiss his hyung cheek who purred and smiled widely.

" " Minseok smirk at Jongin who seemed froze on his spot. 

 

 

 

 

When Kyungsoo grandparents knew their come back , they apologized and asked them to move in with them.Minseok send this Guest House address to luhan to come here.And now Minseok , Luhan , Kyungsoo and Jongin were sitting in the dinning room.

" Soo say ah~~~ " Luhan admit he's very clingy and so so motherly person but after witnessing his husband affection towards Kyungsoo made him went to puke rainbow. Currently Minseok put his brother on his lap and feeding him oh so sweet chocolate cake while Luhan was fan- girl --boying over them and Jongin -- well obviously sulking.

 

Jongin was so jealous for now but there's nothing he could do.Damn it it should be me who should feed Kyungsoo .He's his boyfriend for Krong sake !! Luhan noticed the sulking boy and he decided to give a little help .

" Kyungie " the said boy ' humm ' still chewing blue berry topping .Luhan cooed at adorable boy.

" will you lend Minnie to Lu hyung for a minute " Luhan made his deer face .Kyungsoo jumped down from Minseok lap and hug luhan.

" Lulu hyung is so cute ~~ .Ofcourse you can have my hyungie " Luhan dragged Minseok away .Jongin gave a small wave to his soon to be brother -in-law.As soon as Minseok was out of his side , Jongin scooped Kyungsoo into his arm and kiss all over his face earning adorable giggles in return.

" Soo I miss you " Jongin made kissy face at his baby .

" Me too miss you so much Jonginnie~~"   

" By the way Soo how did that baozi guy become your hyung " Kyungsoo slapped Jongin chest .

" My mummy accept Minseok hyung's father so here I'm ; Mummy baby " Kyungsoo jabbed a finger to his chest and proudly smile.Jongin cooed at his boyfriend cute antic.He felt so lucky having the most adorable boyfriend in the world.He's sure all others would be jealous of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok and Luhan sat on the swing in the small garden at the back of Guest House.Luhan placed his head on Minseok shoulder and played with his fingers.

" Minnie "

"hmmm"

" There something --- how shall I say -- " Minseok look at his husband with Go-on face.

" I couldn't believe that Kyungsoo accept you as his brother easily.No hurt feelings ok .I love you Minnie but you really mean to him " 

" yeah he's so sweet and so kind." Luhan hugged his crying husband ; rubbing his back in a soothing manner.

" I-I'm so regret Lu .I d-didn't d-deserve cute little brother like him .I-I love him so much Lu " 

" Its ok Minnie.He forgive you.From today you can give everything and anything to him.You can pamper him as you wish Minnie "  

 

 

 

 

 

 

" If you didn't come with me , who would take care of me Mommy " Kyungsoo clinged and whined to his mother with teary face.

" I will !!" Jongin and Minseok shouted at the same time.Minseok glared at Jongin .

" I'm his brother and I'm his guardian so from now on he will live with me " Minseok ended his speech with a smirk directed to Jongin who look like beaten puppy at the moment.Luahn pinched his husband waist who yelped but still keep his victory smirk. Jongin made the best kicked puppy look at his boyfriend who quickly run towards him and sat on his lap and kiss his cheek. Jongin-1 Minseok - 1. 

Elders Do s watched the cute scene and laughed .Finally Do household become alive again after many years.Luhan felt relief by watching his husband smiling face.Kyungsoo's mother wanted to live together with her parents so she decided to stay at Jeju and gave all right to Minseok as a legal guardian of Kyungsoo.Minseok promised to Kyungsoo's mother that he'll let Kyungsoo to visit here on his holiday.

 

 

 

 

 

" Good Morning Lu hyung~~~" Kyungsoo hugged Luhan and kissed his cheek.

" Yah yah I'm the one who make the breakfast you know " Kyungsoo and Luhan look at each other with knowing smile.They both hug the boy and kissed his cheeks.It was now two months from the day that Kyungsoo lived with Minseok.Minseok bought literally everything for his little brother .Minseok and Luhan act like a parents to Kyungsoo while Jongin act like possessive boyfriend .

 

 

 

 

" Yah what are you looking !! Mind your own business " Jongin glared at everyone who dare to look at his precious adorable boyfriend.Kyungsoo still felt uncomfortable under intense glare that Jongin's fan girls gave .From the day that Jongin announced that Kyungsoo was his boyfriend ; Kyungsoo got a lot of attention especially from Jongin's fan.Behind Jongin back , they called him horrible name and accused him as a thief who stole their prince.Kyungsoo always cried secretly , he didn't tell his family and Jongin about he's being abused verbally and physically .

 

 

 

 

 

Today Kyungsoo had to go home alone since Jongin had dance club Chanyeol had to go to his boyfriend , and Minseok had a meeting to do and Luhan at China.Kyungsoo sighed and dragged his feet lazily towards school gate.He stopped in his truck when he heard footsteps.His body tremble with fear , his feet were froze and his body stop functioning.

" oh we got owl for dinner "

" I bet he will be as bitter as medicine"

" I wonder what did he do to Jongin oppa to fall hard for him" .There his eternal enemy trio ; krystal and her fellas.

" P-Please don't hurt me " Kyungsoo sniffed and lower his head .He's so disappointed in himself. His mind and body was too weak to defend .Krystal pushed Kyungsoo who fall on his .His glasses fall down in process.Kyungsoo touch his surrounding to search his glasses.Krystal smirked and stepped on the glasses.

" let give some make to this blind owl face shall we " .Kyungsoo gasped and hold up in his hands to defend the upcoming attack but since he couldn't see properly , he missed the attacked , he felt warm liquid oozed from his left cheek.

" Nice scratch Krys now our turn " Kyungsoo hold his now bleeding cheek and tried to crawl away but one of Krystal's accompany grabbed his leg to prevent him from run away.Another accompany of Krystal raised her hands to give another scratch but---- 

 

" What do you think you are doing !!!! "

 

                       ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Did I take too long to update ?

NO !!

Thank you then ^^