One

Nutritious

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was not fat infact he's just a little chubby all from his mother's love.His mother was a good cook and the best mom ever .She made a lot of heavenly taste food and desert for his cute-adorable-already-grown-up-but-still-pure-as-a-child son and which he actually enjoy eating them.Kyungsoo love to eat all kinds of food and desert that his mom made for him and ate them all without leaving any thing left on his plate that made him chubbier because of that his classmate made fun of him but he didn't care much since he like his mother's satisfied smile when he wolfdown all of her food.Because of his nerdiest glasses and chubby look  he 've been bullied since he was child and become worser as times gone by.

 

 

" Go and die somewhere you fatty you look disgusting.Look at yourself ,didn't even like a person.I'm afraid my foot will get infect by kicking you " Kai , the main villain of Kyungsoo life . Kyungsoo didn't understand why did kai hate him so much ? As far as he remember , he 've done nothing to Kai a.k.a Kim Jongin .Kai was the Kingka and senior and he's pretty famous with his tanned skin and God like look. Men and women practically throw themselves towards Kai but not Kyungsoo ,may be he has a little crush on Kai but he's sure it is just puppy love .Right?

Kai said those cruel words while wiping his foot with tissue which was previously used to kick Kyungsoo in his stomach .Kai throw the dirty tissue onto sobbing boy's face and walked away followed by his gang. Kyungsoo sobbed while collecting his books and now ruined his lunch box.

" Mommy will sad if she knew I didn't eat her food " ( yes he still called his mom 'mommy' since his mother once said it was cute and she love to hear that ) he mumbled to himself while looking at strawberry tart scattered on the ground. He didn't bother to feel.pain …atleast not anymore since it was become like his usual routine. He grabbed his back pack and walked towards his next class.Luch time was already over but his stomach grumble from luck of food.He couldn't concentrate in the class since he 's really hungry.When the school over ,he grabbed his bag and literally made a run to his home which was just two block away from his school.

 

 

 

Jongin looked at the boy who was running in his way back home from his car ( yes he's own one despite of just being a highschool boy) .He hate that Do Kyungsoo kid who was a year younger than him.He hate Kyungsoo's chubby stomach , his chubby pink hue cheek ,his chubby lips which form heart-shaped when he smiled too bad that smiled was not because of him.Its fine thought since he could see all of Kyungsoo's pearly tears and his red cheek and cute little red bottom nose when he cried ofcourse because of him. He didn't even remember when he got that kind of strange ego .He felt proud when he saw Kyungsoo get hurt or cried because of him.Was it because Kyungsoo didn't smile at him when he said ' hello ' when they first met instead Kyungsoo gave him a glare ? May be it was .Or When Kyungsoo smiled at Chanyeol guy who gave him a cupcake made of chocolate .Its just a freaking a cupcake for f*** sake.Such a pathetic cupcake didn't deserve such a beautiful heart-shaped smile.So from that day , he decided to take something that own by Kyungsoo even its was tears its okay for him.

 

 

 

As soon as Kyungsoo entered his home ,he was welcomed by the smell of freshly baked choco cookies effectively made him forgot all that happened at school.He run into the kitchen and saw nothing except choco cookies.He grabbed one and chewed it slowly.The warm and sweet taste made him smile.

" Mummy where are you ?" he called for his mom and assumed that may be his mother will be upstair so he made way there.He knocked on his mother's bedroom door.

" Mummy ? " he opened the door slowly and saw his mother who was lying on the bed.He knew his mother was a little sick and she 've been vomit lately.

" Mummy are you sick again" His mother eyes opened slowly and smiled at him.Her face was pale and her usually red lips were dried and pale.

" Kyungie you.came back .Come to me my baby " Kyungsoo sat beside the bed and gave his mother a warm hug.

" Mummy are you ok .You look really pale."

" I'm fine Kyungie just a little tired " he nodded.His mother was single mom since she really want a child of her own but she didn't want any relationship. So she accept donated and conceived him.But she was kicked out by her parents and had to live and struggled by herself.But she was happy since she have the most adorable son who was kind and polite and like a little angel.

 

" Have you ate the cookie ?" Kyungsoo nodded.

" they are awesome mummy.They taste like heaven .But mummy don't make them again atleast until you feel better." Kyungsoo's mom chuckled at her son's pouty face.She pinched his son 's chubby cheek and said 'yes'.

 

 

But the next morning .Kyungsoo' mom woke up early and decided to make chocolate pudding that his son's favourate.Soon after she heard a soft foot-steps coming downstair.

" Good morning Kyungie "   

" Mummy I told you rest but you didn't listen to me " his mom chuckled and showed him the pudding.

" omoo choco pudding!!" Kyungsoo squealed and hug his mother and gave a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

" Go and grab milk Kyungie I'll bring these and I 'll also put some into your lunch box .Eat it all ok " 

" ofcourse I'll eat it all.I swear I'll leave nothing except box !!" 

 

When he got back.to his mom with a glass of milk in his hand .he saw his mom lying on the floor ,securely hug his lunch box in her chest.

" Mummy !!" he dropped the glass and run to his mom.

" Mummy wake up.Oh no please don't die " he got up run towards living room to get the phone bumping all the thing in his way.His trembling hand dialed a familiar number.

" C-Chan *sob* "

" Kyungsoo? Are you crying !?" Kyungsoo nodded even thought Chanyeol couldn't see him.

" M-mummy "

" what happened to your mom.Ok I'll be there .I'll also call for ambulance" Kyungsoo dropped the phone and run towards his mother and hug her in his chest .His tears dropped onto his mom's pale face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin dragged himself towards downstair while yawning and stretching his still sleepy body making popping sound.He made his way into the kitchen and opened the fridge to find food.He grabbed frozen pizza and put it into microwave .He lazily sat down onto a stool and waited for food to finish cooking.His house was silent as always .His parents were so busy and they didn't have time for his son and they hired a lot of maid but Jongin kept firing them so for now there's no maid and his parents were currently at Singapore or somewhere but he didn't care much .The microwave beeped so he grabbed the pizza but it was still hot so his hand burned.He cursed with all full colour profanities and throw away the pizza.

" Stupid pizza " this morning would be so damn great.He already knew it.He made his way towards his room and then took a bath and went to school not to learn but to meet his buddies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was now sitting beside his mother who was now lying on the hospital bed and she was connected by nasal pipe for nourishment.The doctor told him that they were running blood test so from that they 'll know what was happening with his mother.For now she still unconscious.

" Kyungsoo Ain't you have an important test today ? You can leave your mom with me I don't need to go to school today since I didn't have any exam like you " Kyungsoo look at his friend with a little hesitancy in his big eyes.

" B- But she woke up and want to see me and I 'm not here -- " Chanyeol ruffled his little friend 's fuffy hair and smiled.

" Don't worry that much.Auntie will understand beside she still asleep .isn't she ? And I don't think she 'll woke up soon .Go and take your test then you can come back here after school .I'll watch after her." Kyungsoo nibbled on his bottom lips and said timid ' okay '.

 

 

 

 

It was lunch time when Jongin arrived school.He parked his car and get out .He grabbed his MCM bag and made his way towards school gate. He smirked when he saw kyungsoo who was sitting under a big shady tree on school back yard.He knew that owl boy would be there as always .Today there's also no giant elf .What a lucky day!! . When he become closer,he saw Kyungsoo was eyeing his lunch box with pure affection in his eyes.

 

" Hey little piggy .Are you now become a couple with your lunch box or are you lookimg for diamond in your lunch box .All I see is --" Jongin look at the lunch box.He knew it was chocolate pudding and it was his favourate.How lucky was that kid !? He's so jealous .So he made a jerk move.

" ---a disgusting pudding " at his words kyungsoo's look at him with eyes filled with hatred and sorrow.

" Don't tell like that !!! Mummy made that for me!! For me !!!" Jongin gulped down his saliva.Man the kid look really scary .

" So what disgust is dis--" he couldn't finish his words since he's now on the ground towering over him was an angry owl. He felt his blood boil within seconds.No body touch the almighty Jongin like that.No one !! He stand up and grabbed Kyungsoo by his collar.

" You little what do you think you are doing !! " he hissed at the boy who was hugging his lunch box in his chest like a precious treasure.He smirked.Eye for Eye tooth for tooth right.Pay back time. He pried away the box from Kyungsoo griped and hold it up in the air. 

" Gave me back !!" Kyungsoo cried and tip toed to get his lunch box but his short leg was not giving any chance.

" Ah ah ah if you kneel and bow I'll perhaps give you back ?" Jongin wiggled his eyebrows and he smirked when he saw Kyungsoo actually kneeled down before him and bowed.

" Please give me "    

" Ok " all the other things blurred and all Kyungsoo saw was his chocolate pudding on the ground.

" No " his voice cracked and hot tears roll down on his cheek.He crawled near the pudding and didn't know what to do.

 

 

 

Jongin eyes widen in shock when he saw Kyungsoo crawled near the pudding on the ground and scooped some with his hand and ate them .

" W-what are you doing?? Didn't you see they are ruined and dirty !?" Kyungsoo didn't hear any thing except his mother voice saying " Eat it all " so he did.He scooped the pudding together with dirt with his hands and ate them , mumbling words " mummy made it for me " like a mantra.

 

Jongin didn't know what to do . guilty eating him alive .He grabbed Kyungsoo shoulders and forced him to stand up.

" What do you think you are doing !? I said they are dirty .They are ruined " Kyungsoo looked like soulless still mumbling words " Mummy make it for me " . and struggling to go back to his pudding that was on the ground . He looked up Jongin and said the words that he've been mumbling.

" Mummy made it for me "  

 

                           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I love you !! You know !! You are so precious you shi