smores

KaiSoo Confectionery

'Smores

1162 words, pg-15? idk help
shy!jongin, !ksoo
humor / mentions of

-

Jongin would like to say that they were fairly new at this. 

It had been four and a half months since they first started going out, three since they started kissing, two till they could confidently make out with each other and precisely a month since their first night together.

Jongin blushes. It's not him to think about all that. 

Of course it had been a complete joy since Kyungsoo had come into his life. He still feels incredibly lucky to have Kyungsoo sleeping soundly in his arms right now.

Well, if it wasn't for the exact position he had just found himself in.

It was a normal day at college and a normal day back at Kyungsoo's place. They ate, they talked, laughed, made out like there was no tomorrow. Until Kyungsoo suggested they took a nap since Baekhyun's birthday party was in the eveving and they'd probably need some rest before they left.

Kyungsoo's head was resting comfortably on his bicep, hair adorably messy. He was hugging Jongin's other arm- thoroughly enjoying being spooned.

But the thing was, his .

His was beautiful, Jongin could tell you. He could tell you a thousand other amazing things about butts but right now, Kyungsoo wasn't really helping him maintain his own calm-

His was firmly against Jongin's own crotch.

Kyungsoo did have this habit where he would gently push his body closer to Jongin's when they spooned but it seldom led to situations like this.

Jongin woke up with a hard-on.

He'd feel bad for scaring Kyungsoo when the latter woke up or making himself feel like a complete creep. Jongin grimaces inwardly. 

Kyungsoo was a bit of a light sleeper so if Jongin made any attempts of moving, he would risk waking him. 

Jongin decides to wait it out. Wait till his stops freaking out at every sensual thing Kyungsoo did. He thinks of the worst possible things ever, or tries to-

However.

Kyungsoo decides to make himself even more comfortable by pushing himself closer to Jongin and Jongin cannot help but let out this gargled, unmanly mix between a squeak and a groan. He immediately covers his mouth with his hand to stop himself. 

Kyungsoo jolts out of his sleep and turns around to see Jongin with his hand against his mouth. Jongin is red upto his ears and he tries to push Kyungsoo away gently, muttering a soft,"Sorry," in embarrassment.

"Jongin- what-" Kyungsoo hasn't a clue what's been happening when he was asleep and Jongin finds it so cute how his hair stands up funnily with that sleepy, confused expression across his features.

Jongin, on his own, is flailing uncontrollably, trying to bring as much of the sheets over him as he makes his way to sit up. "I'm sorry!"

"What's up, Jongin?" Kyungsoo settles himself properly so that he's facing Jongin. He does not want to overthink. But then he sees the mini blanket around Jongin's lower body and then it strikes him.

There's a spark flashing through his eyes and Jongin immediately catches on, looking down with his hand massaging his nape.

"You got something there, haven't you?" 

Kyungsoo motions those beautifully large and expressive eyes directly to Jongin's crotch- Jongin starts hating himself thoroughly for having such pathetic self control.

"Lemme see." Kyungsoo is absolutely shameless as he pulls the covers towards himself from Jongin. Jongin hurriedly pulls them back, shaking his head. "Oh come on! I've seen enough of it already!" Kyungsoo says michievously. 

"Kyungsoooo.." Jongin whines miserably, already admitting defeat when Kyungsoo is half on his lap and the covers are far behind him. "Oh god." 

Kyungsoo is almost straddling him, pale, plush thighs from under his boxer shorts contrasting against his own. Jongin feels heat rush to his groin. "Dear lord, babe." Jongin looks at the ceiling with his eyes shut out of complete and utter embarrassment.

What feels like minutes is acually a couple of seconds of Kyungsoo staring at Jongin's in mock admiration. 

"Wow." He says, "What did you dream about to give you that?" 

Jongin buries his head in his hands. "YOU!" He points at Kyungsoo accusingly, "You gave me that!"

Kyungsoo smirks. 

"You dreamed of me?" Wandering hands are Jongin's weakness, especially with Kyungsoo's soft touches- "What was I doing Jongin?" 

Jongin his head to the side. "No," He corrects himself, moving his hands away from Kyungsoo's teasing ones. "I mean, while sleeping. You did that." Kyungsoo frowns at the inadequate explanation. 

The younger male sighs in defeat. Not a day goes by in their relationship with Kyungsoo successfully making Jongin flush like a tomato. "I mean. When we spooned. You push yourself against my.. er.. crotch." Jongin finishes lamely.

Realisation dawns across Kyungsoo face. "Oohhh." He says to Jongin's dismay. "Right." Kyungsoo scratches his chin in thought as though what Jongin just said did not involve anything ual in the slightest

"So.." Kyungsoo knocks Jongin out of his reverie. "Want me to help you with that?" 

Jongin stares at him in shock, left kind of speechless. And to say he thought it would scare Kyungsoo. "What?" He says when he finally finds his voice. "No!" It sounds a bit more harsh than Jongin had intended it to but blame Kyungsoo to be so direct.

This does disappoint Kyungsoo and Jongin is once again fascinated how Kyungsoo's eyes never fail to show such strong emotion. He frowns, his plush lips forming a pout. "You don't want to have with me, Jongin?" 

Jongin wishes he could swallow his words back. "It's not that." He starts and sees Kyungsoo's face show a glint of hope. "I don't want you tired or hurting, tonight. I want you to have fun is all." By now there's a full blown grin across Kyungsoo's face. "We might get late, too." Jongin points out helpfully.

"Shoot!" Kyungsoo jumps up to search for his phone. They were supposed to be at the party ten minutes ago. "Oh , I'm already kind of hard thinking about you ing me now." 

Jongin nearly falls off the bed.

He's massaging his temples while Kyungsoo sends Baekhyun a message about them being late. "There." Kyungsoo says and Jongin looks up to see him fling the phone across the bed. Kyungsoo climbs on top of him with inhuman speed.

"You gonna take a shower?" Kyungsoo asks playfully, twirling the long bits of Jongin's fringe with his fingers. Jongin mutters a 'yeah' and meets Kyungsoo halfway for a kiss. "You want me to join you?" Kyungsoo asks again, eyes widening in innocence and sheer hope. 

Jongin shrugs, shy smile gracing his features. He pulls Kyungsoo in for another hug, and Kyungsoo kisses him roughly on the mouth, tackling him to the bed.

 

Thirty  minutes later, Kyungsoo explains while Jongin helps him put on his jeans without falling- that they would've been late anyway. He was wanting to try out shower for quite a long while then. 


A/N: 

Hellow my dear friends! Yay for 15 votes! /background cheering/
I hope you guys love me irrespective of how unhurried i am with updates :3
what's your favorite au tho

See you guys soon. Comments and upvotes are lovely btw. /winkeu