espresso

KaiSoo Confectionery

Espresso

820 words
fluff, pg-15, idk
mpreg

-

Jongin is stirred awake when he hears something fall in the bathroom. 

It's instinct when he doesn't see his husband on the bed in front of him that drives him into the said en suite bathroom, only to be greeted by Kyungsoo- leaning over the toilet whilst violently coughing and presumably vomiting.

Hee pads over and sees Kyungsoo turn back to look at him- tear stained cheeks and all, before submerging his head into the toilet again.

"Shh," Jongin shushes him, getting on his knees and putting an arm around him, rubbing it up and down his back, "It's okay," He reasons, pulling Kyungsoo closer to himself and kissing his head.

"Go away," Kyungsoo snaps, "I'm ugly like this." He's crying again and Jongin cradles him closer, getting a tissue from the counter to wipe Kyungsoo's mouth.

He's smiling by the time he's done- Kyungsoo could be so immature like this. "Who said you were ugly?" He asks offhandedly, sitting down on the floor and pulling Kyungsoo into his embrace. "I don't even care."

Whatever he said, however, had evoked an unfavourable response from the smaller male- who started sobbing again.

"Soo, are you alright love?" Jongin questions worriedly, placing a palm to his forehead to check if he was coming in for a fever.

Kyungsoo wiped his face on the tissue and rested his head back on Jongin's chest, where a little wet patch was starting to form.

"I'm sorry." Kyungsoo says, adding on, "I'm sorry i have to drag you into this, I can't even handle a pregnancy properly. You're doing so much for me and all I ever do is cry and act moody and disgusting."

Before he can carry on, though, Jogin is pulling him away from his chest with a strong grip on his shoulders. "Kyungsoo. No." He looks at him seriously and Kyungsoo almost cowers under the gaze. 

"Don't say rubbish like that. This is the best thing that's ever happened to us and it's all because of you." He smiles, his eyes turning soft, "And I don't care what you do or how you act because I love you. Okay?"

Kyungsoo nods weakly, "Wanna go back to bed." He mutters under his breath and Jongin jumps up, putting his hand forward for Kyungsoo to take.

They both tuck in, Jongin turning the lamp off before turning over to hug Kyungsoo. Just when Jongin's about to go back to sleep he feels Kyungsoo fidgets- moving farther away so he's out of Jongin's embrace. 

"Feeling hot." Kyungsoo is on the verge of tears and Jongin stares up at him for a nanosecond- it's winter, freezing outside and the heater's off. 

"Do you want me to do something?" Jongin questions, sitting up so he's facing Kyungsoo- the other man soaking with sweat. His hair is plastered to his forehead and the back of his t-shirt stuck to his back.

Kyungsoo bites his bottom lip, "I don't know." He grumbles.

Jongin chuckles, getting up to fetch another of his tshirts from the closet. "Here," he motions Kyungsoo to lift his hands, pulling off his drenched clothing before putting the muscle tee on for Kyungsoo. The smaller male just looks at him wide eyed.

"There, more airy!" Jongin grins, wiping Kyungsoo's forehead and hair. "Come." He motions for Kyungsoo to come into his lap.

Kyungsoo obeys quietly, sitting inbetween Jongin's spread legs. Jongin hugs him and starts rocking the both of them back and forth.

"Jongin, what are you doing?" Kyungsoo asks disbelievingly, half angry and half amused by his husband's actions.

"Rocking you to slee-" Jongin gets cut off.

"No I mean- you have work tomorrow and I don't want you to get tired because of me.." Kyungsoo whispers, looking up at Jongin with so much concern that Jongin just wants to kiss him breathless.

But instead he laughs, "Silly boy," He comments offhandedly, tipping Kyungsoo's chin so that he's facing the bedside table. "It's Sunday." 

Kyungsoo blearily blinks at the digital alarm clock, and lo and behold- it's Sunday. 4:32 AM.

"Oh," He responds stupidly. "Oh well, stay with me then." He snuggles into Jongin, kissing the others'- presumably bicep. Jongin kisses his head, rocking them both together as he starts humming a tune.

Kyungsoo- really, he doesn't know what to say or do and the only thing he was capable of doing at that time was cry- but he doesn't. Not right now, not to ruin the moment. He cannot even fathom how caring and loving and how completely perfect Jongin could be- he didn't even deserve him. 

"Jongin?" 

The other hums in reply. 

"I love you," 

He hears Jongin's heartbeat speed up against his chest- and Kyungsoo is half glad he has the same effect on Jongin as he does on him. Finally the other replies, a quiver in his voice.

"I know, baby," And he's rocking them again. "Sleep. The both of you." 


A/N:

It all sounded better in my head x_x
Alright then, thanks for the upvotes and comments. they so cute omagash.