We Meet Again

Eighteenth
Almost
 
The prickling sounds of water from the shower can be heard around the white-tiled room. A turn of a knob made creaking noises, making the sounds of water disappear. A boy came out of the bleached curtains, a white towel neatly wrapped around his small frame. 
 
He goes out of the bathroom, going straight inside the wide-spaced walk in closet. All the branded things inside were organized all according to color. The boy goes in front of a glass-based closet. Opening it to reveal his school uniform. The piece of garment was rich for its hand-made embroidery. Composed by the colors of royal blue while the outline of the sleeves were golden yellow. 
 
The towel wrapped around the boy fell down on the floor, as the royal blue uniform suits fittingly on the latter.
 
He stares at himself in front of mirror, seeing his oh-so-innocent reflection. 
 
His legs brought him out of his big bedroom before proceeding downstairs. He meets with his younger brother, who was already eating breakfast with mouth-watering dishes. 
 
"Luhan hyung, take a seat and eat."
 
The latter obeys the other without complaints, joining his younger brother in breakfast. He sat in front his brother, he takes his silver utensils before he eats.
 
 
"Are you excited hyung?" 
 
Yixing gives the boy a smile, looking fresh with his youthful look. Both brothers were wearing the same uniforms. Meaning they'll be going to the same school. Luhan was already going up to the senior years with Yixing, the boy was getting nervous on what awaits him in the next chapter of his life.
 
"Yeah, a little nervous though."
 
Yixing stands up from his chair, giving Luhan a meaningful look.
 
"I'm still not finish with my food Yixing! Can you wait for me please?"
 
Luhan does a bit of aegyo along with his signature 'bbuing~ bbuing~'. Yixing shrugs his shoulders, kind of disturb by his brother's actions.
 
"I can't Lulu hyung, Sehun will be the one to drive and you to SIU."
 
Luhan puts down his utensils, "Yixing! You know I don't like it when I go with that bubble-tea-obsessed guy!"
 
Yixing goes near the open window, he shoves the white curtains to the side and sees a tall blonde leaning down against a Red Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4. The car causes a fortune, Yixing knew the car was a gift from his parents that were managing their business all the way from the States.
 
"Well, Sehun's already outside Luhan. Better not to make him wait outside in the cold."
 
Luhan huffs, "Let him freeze to death."
 
Yixing pats Luhan's puffy brown hair, "Be a good boy to him Luhan hyung. Avoid hitting him in the face and make his nose bleed like you did last time."
 
Luhan puffs out his cheeks, "He deserves it..."
 
"I'll be going hyung, see you in SIU." Yixing waves his hand at Luhan, exiting the dining room. Leaving Luhan all alone at their long mahogany table. Luhan finishes his meal, standing up to peak outside the window.
 
Oh Sehun, the man was just irritating him a lot. Who would go outside the cold with thin clothes on? Oh Sehun.
 
Luhan hurriedly took two thick jackets from the rack near the entrance. Wearing his school shoes and fluffy jacket, before skipping his way outside.
 
"Deer hyung!"
 
Luhan stops a moment there, Sehun just called him by that nickname. Some happy forgotten memories from the past tried to go back in his head, but Luhan stops them before things even worse. 
 
'It's all in the past.'
 
"You didn't have to fetch me! I can go to SIU myself..."
 
Sehun gave the boy an unreadable expression, before taking Luhan's small wrist.
 
"I have to. Deer hyung."
 
"Please stop calling me by that awful pet name."
 
Luhan glares at him, meeting his eyes with the taller's. 
 
"Why is it? Deer Hyung?"
 
"Stop your childishness, Oh. I hate that name."
 
The taller just rolled his eyes at the smaller, "Just go inside the car."
 
Sehun grabs the handle of his car, he was about go in when Luhan tells him to stop. Luhan sees Sehun shivering slightly, I mean, the boy was leaning on his car outside the cold for 30 minutes now. Luhan felt like the villain in the story, he wanted to be ge the 'good guy' for once.
 
"W-Wear a jacket, you're so stupid for wearing thin clothes in the cold."
 
Sehun gratefully takes the jacket from the boy, wearing it in front of him.
 
Oh Sehun gives a handsome smile to Luhan,
 
"Thanks, Luhan hyung."
 
'I know you care for me... Luhan...'
 
 

 

 
'Boring...'
 
The caramel haired boy thought. He was seated on the middle part of the class, not far from the end also not far from the front. He was waiting for his rich friends to come to class early, atleast that's what he said when he chatted them on their group chat. He decides to take a short outside, find something to entertain himself.
 
He walks to the halls, reaching the other side of the school building, the corridors were deserted. No students bothered to visit this side of building. And Jongdae wants some quality time to himself, searching something in his pockets, he took a pack of cigarettes. Getting one from it and lightens it with his lighter.
 
He closes his eyes, thinking of ways to punish his friends for being so late.
 
"Ugh! Where am I?! I'm so stupid for roaming around on my own..."
 
He hears someone yelling from the halls, he was sure no student had interest going here. Smoking was strictly prohibited by their school administrator. So if some student passed by and saw him doing his deed, he'll be dead.
 
He throws the cigarette from a nearby trashcan. He sees a student, looking lost with his surroundings.
"Hey, why are you here huh?"
 
He tried not to sound threatening but smaller male tensed up when he sees him.
 
"Oh. I'm just a new student! I'm Kim Minseok!"
 
The other male was wondering why the smaller was smiling so much even though when they don't know each other.
 
"I'm not asking for your name, transferee."
 
Minseok mentally facepalmed himself. The stranger in front of him has a point. But atleast he was being nice, right?
 
"Sorry! I was just excited to be a student in SIU. I lost myself... Can you help me find my brothers? Please?"
 
Jongdae looks at Minseok, coldly,"Why would I—"
 
"Pwease! Bbuing~ Bbuing~"
 
Did this Minseok guy just done aegyo at him?
 
"Okay—"
 
"Thankyou! You're the best! Let's go?"
 
Jongdae sighs, thinking Minseok likes to cut people while they're trying to speak.
 

Walking beside a stranger was awkward. And Kim Jongadae never gets awkward with anybody!
 
'Be yourself, Jongdae.'
 
 Why is this guy beside him is so carefree even though he's lost and is beside a stranger?
 
Suddenly, some voices called for the smaller.
 
"Minseok! I found you!"
 
"Suho hyung!"
 

He walks out with his brother. Leaving without even saying goodbye and thankyou to him.
 
"Great." He mutters under his breath, slightly glaring at Minseok's retreating figure.
 
"Goodmorning Jongdae!"
 
He sees his most nicest hyung in their group, Yixing.
 
He lets the events with Minseok guy pass and smiles back to Yixing.
 
"Goodmorning Yixing hyung! Is Luhan with you?"
 
"He's with Sehun right now. Are the others inside the classroom?"
 
"Nope, I think they're planning to be late again. Thanks for coming early hyung."
 
"No problem. Let's go inside before the bell rings."
 
Jongdae looks one last time at the small frame of Minseok before he walks beside Yixing to go to their classroom.
 
There were already students filling up the classroom. Going to their own groups while noisily chatting their hearts content to each other.
 
Yixing and Jongdae takes their seat, he sees Yixing grab a book from his bag. Everyone knows how Yixing is when he reads his books.
 
'I guess Yixing hyung won't be talking to me anymore...'
He gets his mobile phone inside his left pocket. Checking there is any notifications from his stupid friends.
He opens the group chat typing with his phone keyboard.
 
Kim Jongdae
Where the hell are you people?!
 
 His phone buzzed a minute later.
 
Park Chanyeol
Chill dude. Me and Kris are having a horirible hangover so we will be there in the third period. So don't miss me too much ;)
 
Kim Jongdae
Whatever. And I won't ever miss you dumbyeol.
 
Park Chanyeol
Aww. Is our Jongdae sad without me?
 
Kim Jongdae
Actually, I'm happy! Don't show up in school anymore.
 
He turns off his phone, not bothering to wait any replies from Chanyeol anymore.
 
 

 

Kyungsoo bows at the staff member, thanking her for giving him his schedule for classes. He opens the door, his eyes in determination.

"Guys, I have our... schedules..."

His eyes widened, wider than it already it is. His brothers were gone. He remembered to tell them clearly not to go without him! Now, he was left alone. No idea where his brothers are.

'Aish! Where are they?!'

 

Kyungsoo looked around for his brothers, even walkingin circles. But in the corner of his eyes, he sees a tall male hurrying to his side. The unknown male immdeiately closes the gap between their faces as Kyungsoo feels soft plump lips on his, he remains frozen, he felt this weird electricity tingling throughout his body. There was also a girl in front of them, looking so shock on what's she's seeing.

"Hey, babe, miss me?"

He feels an arm draped over his shoulders, the strong masculine scent of the guy lingering to his nose.

'What the actual ?'

No one dares to do that to Kyungsoo, no one.

"OH !"

Kyungsoo mentally shutted down, his large eyes scanning the man who ing kissed him.

That left the man with an aching bird and Kyungsoo with a fuming and red face from anger not from being kissed by a hot guy, nope. 

 


 

The soccer field was glorious. He waas roaming around the whole school when he sees the green grass outside. he smiles like a creep, never has he ever seen a field this big! The field was larger than the houses back at their place. He brought his energetic legs to take a run around the field, it was a good thing that there was no students around or else he will be mistaken as a crazy child.

Somewhere, in the corner of his eyes, he saw a brunette leaning at a tree. Somewhat frowning while looking down at his tangled fingers like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

As the good maknae he is, even though the brunette was a stranger he walks forward near the brunette.

"Hi there, is something bothering you? I'm Zitao by the way! But they call me Tao istead!"

It took a while before the guy made a response.

"Z-Zitao...?"

"Yes, uhm.. why are you alone here? Don't you have any friends?"

 

The brunette shakes his head, "It's my first day today.. I'm new here.."

The brunette thinks of a certain blonde, who left him since nature was calling him. It gave the brunette a chance to escape from the blonde.

"Oh! I'm new too! We should be friends! What's your name?"

 

"Zhang Luhan," Luhan turns his head up to meet Tao's eyes. His eyes widened just by looking at tao's jet black eyes and those natural eyebags under it. It sent him a weird sensation, why do those eyes looked so familiar? He faintly remembers a baby, having the same eyes with Tao. Also have the same name as his. This must be pure coincidence right? 

"Is something on my face?" the boy asks, placing his hand on his face.

"No.. you just remind me of someone... you remind me of my friend back then."

 

"He must be important to you," Zitao mutters, taking a seat beside Luhan. He was suprisingly comfortable with a friend he only met today.

"Yeah. He really is, it's hard to forget him anyway, though its been years since I have last saw him."

"I'm sorry to hear that... but if you want, I could be your friend."

Luhan smiles, he barely smiles to anybody but Tao makes it easier for him to smile. Tao was someone special then. 

Tao felt this special feeling, this special feeling he only feels when he was with his brothers' presence. There must be a reason behind this, right? The name 'Luhan' itself was quite familiar.

The school bell could be heard from inside the building. Luhan stands up, lending his small hand to the younger who was deep in his thoughts.

"Class is starting, let's go together."

Tao smiles but his smile immediately dropped when he remembered he was lost and he has no idea where all his brothers were. He sees Luhan's hand and takes a good hold of it. The older gives him a lift as the younger finally stood up.

 

"You seem bothered Tao, are you okay?"

"My.. My brothers..."

"What?"

"Uhm. I'm kind of lost... I'm sure my brothers are worried about me. I got to find them!"

Luhan pauses, 'He has brothers? Ofcourse Luhan! What's so strange about that? That's normal for everyone!'

"I could help you find them."

"What? Really hyung?"

The way Tao called Luhan "hyung" made the older smile, "Yes! We're friends, after all."

 

Tao quickly goes inside the building, Luhan following him from behind. He didn't bothered by the idea of getting late on his first day. Something was telling him it's all worth it.

 

"Kyungsoo hyung, that's Tao over there!" Xiumin points at Tao's figure who was looking flustered, like a kid lost inside a mall.

When Kyungsoo found all of his brotheres, forgetting about that embarrassing incident from earlier, he already took a mental note to scold all of his brothers when they get home later.

"HUANG ZITAO!"

Tao, upon hearing his oldest hyung's voice, he knew he was dead meat. Angry Kyungsoo was a big No-No.

At first he felt joyed since his brothers found him, he even efforts to run to Kyungsoo's way, expecting a warm hug and a "Are you okay?", but since it was the Do Kyungsoo, he received a pinch by his right ear hard.

 

"Awch hyung! Huhuhuhu! I'm sowwy Kyungsoo hyung please! I beg for you forgiveness!" Tao exclaims.

He sees Suho, Xiumin, and Baekhyun. All with red and abused ears.

'No! My prescious ear!'

"All of you! If you just listened to my words earlier! We won't be late for our first day!"

 

"K-Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo met those brown orbs he had never seen after so many years. deep inside his heart, he missed those eyes. He remembers his hyung's hug. How his hyung was always there  to comfort him. How his hyung loved and smiled at him. How his hyung stayed by his side in all circumtances.

But now, his mind told him he had no hyung. His hyung was long dead by the past years. He had no hyung who suddenly disappeared for no reason. 

He saw how his hyung changed. How good and expensive his shoe brand, his bag that causes a fortune and simply his wholesomeness. And after 13 ing years, despite being worried by Luhan;'s whereabouts and wondering if he died or if he got kidnapped, he sees his brother studying in a prestigious school for rich bastards.

How could Luhan do this? He wanted to ask but he had no strength to. 

"Kyungsoo.. I missed you so much... You've... grown and you look wonderful..."

Luhan stretches his arm to hold Kyungsoo's hand but the younger slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me." Kyungsoo said, venom lingering in his voice.

Luhan's eyes start to become glassy, "D-Don't you recognize me? I'm Luhan! Your brother..."

"I don't know you." Kyungsoo says back, hard and sternly. Avoiding Luhan's teary eyes.

Luhan understands clearly why Kyungsoo was acting like this. He has no rights to push himself back to Kyungsoo and his brothers after leaving them years ago, but he yearns for Kyungsoo and his brothers. He was willing to be poor again just to be with them again. He remembered on the day of his 10th birthday, he ran away from the big mansion he was living in, even using public transportation to get to the place he grew up, finding his brothers everywhere. He tried, he really did. He even visited their old and small house, only to know that the house was demolished. Like there was no house there from the beginning, like it was just all a dream he had.

"What's happening?" Tao asks. He was confuse. Really confuse.

"Let's go."

Kyungsoo holds Tao's hand, signalling his brothers to leave from this place. Find a new better place without Luhan in it.

"W-Wait!" Luhan was already crying, his small frame shaking from the sudden feeling. Hurt? Rejection? Regret?

"Wait! Hyung! I can't leave Luhan hyung there like that! He's my friend!" Tao says, tring his best to free his hand from Kyungsoo's killer grip.

"He's not a friend. He's a enemy, a traitor."

Luhan felt his heart being stabbed by a million of knives. But he deserves this...

"W-What? Why? Hyung, you made Luhan hyung cry!"

 

"Zitao."

Zitao looks at Kyungsoo's intense glare, then turned his his gaze to Luhan's red swollen eyes. He looks down, feeling confused and hurt. He let's Kyungsoo drag him away from Luhan.

 

Luhan watches at his brothers' back view. How they got farther and farther until they vanished from his blurry sight.

Years ago, It was Luhan who left them. Now, They left him.

 

"Luhan!"

He feels somone pulled him up from his kneeling position, and yes, he was kneeling while crying loudl.

It was Sehun. He looked so damn worried and terrified.

Sehun pulled the crying boy in his arms.

"It's alright. I'm here... Everything's alright."

 

'I don't deserve someone's love. I don't... And Everything will be never be alright... never...'

 

 

 


 

So here it is! An update after 10000000000000 years! I'm really sorry for being a lazy , but yeah. I am born one so MIANHAE! TO THOSE WHO IS EVEN READING THIS STORY THANKYOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU! THANKYOU FOR 104 subscribers! I can't believe this! I LOVE YOU ALL SUBSCRIBERS! And to the viewers and upvoters*le cries hard* do i even deserve you guys?! SORRY FOR BEING A LAZY FART*i cant help it, its in my blood* I'LL TRY MY BEST TO CHANGE THAT! SARANGHAE MAH CHINGU'S*le sends flying kisses and throws gummy bears everywhere*

*cough* Comments are *cough* deeply appreciated *cough cough*

"YOU ARE ALL MY INSPIRATION."

Love,

JustBacon, your weird and lazy author-nim.