Bacon's Savior!

Eighteenth

Bacon's Savior!

 

 

A puppy-looking child was seated on a rusty old chair in front of a wooden table, a empty plate was on the table accompanied by a small fork. He looks up at the clock and watches as the clock ticks. There was no one inside the small house, Baekhyun was left alone with Tao sleeping in their room. He was disappointed why no one told him they were all leaving, probably because he and Tao were sleeping for hours and no one bothered to wake them up. He was growing hungry each minute and kept staring at the clock, hoping time would go faster.
 
'Bacon is hungry, where are hyungs?'
 
Then an unexpected knock at the door was heard echoing through the small house. Baekhyun feels nervous and looks at the door as if there was ghost outside. His hyungs always told him never to open the door without their consent, so being the good boy he is, he obeys his hyungs' orders. 
 
Baekhyun feels his hunger again, the small sounds of his stomach would'nt go down too. Baekhyun then thinks that maybe one of his hyungs came home holding a bag of food, knocking at the door because it was locked. Little Baekhyun stands up and rushes to the door, seeing the door was indeed locked. Little Baekhyun buys a little time solving how to unlock the door before finally succeeding.
 
He swings the door open, "Hyung! Bacon's food???"
 
Instead seeing one of his hyungs, he sees a man with black wardrobe, his face was fully covered making Baekhyun unable to see his face.
 
"You not Bacon's hyung!" Baekhyun shouts pointing at the unknown man, he then squeals in fear as he sees the man trying to catch him. He attempts to close the door but failed since the man was far stronger than a four-year-old.
 
"Let go of Baekhyun! No! Owl hyung! Help!" Baekhyun shouts calling for help, the man immediately ties a handkerchief around Baekhyun's mouth.
 
"Shut up, kid. Keep it down." the man says in a hush manner.
 
The man roams around the small house, Baekhyun on his shoulders. As he search any valuable things that can be useful. The kidnapper slash trespasser slash robber groans in frustration seeing nothing valuable in the house. 
 
"What a useless ty house. This house is for rats."
 
Baekhyun wails trying to make a loud noise to call help. Tears automatically escapes Baekhyun's eyes as he moves his body attempting to escape from the kidnapper slash trespasser slash robber.  Baekhyun screams in pain as the kidnapper slash trespasser slash robber tightens his hold on his leg making it hurt and ache. 
 

"I told you to shut up, brat."

 
The kidnapper slash trespasser slash robber then tries to go inside the room Tao was sleeping. Baekhyun thanked the heaven's for always having the habit in locking the door. The kidnapper slash trespasser slash robber glares at the small door before finally deciding to take his leave having nothing but Baekhyun.
 
"Say goodbye to this place, kid. You're going to enjoy being selled to someone more rich. Don't you like that? Leaving this ty place for something better."
 
"N--mhmff-No!"
 
Baekhyun shouts as he glares at the kidnapper slash trespasser slash robber, "Beykon wimhglul nmhevher dhmfo tfhamt!" (Bacon will never do that!)
 
The kidnapper slash trespasser slash robber grabs the doorknob and opens the door. Taking nothing but Baekhyun in hand. The man runs fastly as Little Baekhyun watches his home slowly disappearing.
 
'Hyung! Save Baekhyunnie! Hyung! Help Baekhyunnie!'
 
All of a sudden, the man had loosened his tight hold on Baekhyun. Making the child fall on the ground with a loud thud. The kidnapper slash trespasser slash robber was on the ground, groaning in pain while holding his back.
 
" you! Can't you mind your own business for once!?"
 
"I'm sorry, kidnapper. But my little master had told me to bring you to the police." a new guy appears in front of Baekhyun, the guy that had saved his life, who was apparently holding a wrench, the man's weapon. He uses his mighty weapon again before slamming the metal on the kidnapper slash trespasser slash robber's head, making him immediately unconscious.
 
 
"Take my hand," Baekhyun looks up seeing a big-eared child right in front of him, he was lending his hand to Baekhyun's direction.
 
Baekhyun breaks into tears, as he takes the child's hand. The child smiles softly at his way, as he went near Baekhyun untying the handkerchief around his mouth. Making Baekhyun enable to say something properly again.
 
"Are you hurt anywhere?" the child asks in pure concern.
 
"Bacon's... Bacon's savior...!"
 
Baekhyun hugs the child, now known as Bacon's savior, tightly. Wrapping his small shaking arms around him, "Bacon almost hurt. Savior helped me."
 
"Let's take the bad kidnapper to the police!"
 
 
"Take bad guy to police!"
 

 


 
 
"Chanyeol! Come back here! I'm still talking to you, young man!" his mother shouts as the child namely Park Chanyeol, 7 years old, an acceptor, goes out of the big estate in a bad mood.
 
He can't believe his mom, he said he wanted to donate his old toys to the needy, but when Chanyeol came back home from school, he sees his mom burning all his old toys from the trash.
 
'Why can't my parents be more understanding?'
 
"Daehyun-ssi! Take me far away from this house!" Chanyeol orders his personal driver.
 
"But young master, your mom will get angry with me." his driver says while looking at Chanyeol then back inside the large doors of the house.
 
"I'm your master! Listen to my orders! Not my mom's!"
 
His driver quickly nods after before opening the door for the big-eared child. Chanyeol hops in quickly, seeing his mother's figure walking out of the house before completely exiting the gates of the big estate. 
 
"Where are we going, young master?"
 
"My favorite playground."
 
"Yes, young master. Whatever you want."
 
Silence.
 
"Why did you act all grumpy to Mrs. Park, young master?"
 
"Mom burned my old toys..." Chanyeol mutters in a disappointed tone.
 
"I heard your mom have delivered new toys all the way from America, young master. It's all stocked in your playroom."
 
"No, that's not my point. I wanted to donate my old toys to the kids who don't have any. But mom was being selfish like dad, she didn't listen to me. She burned all the toys before the kids who don't have one even had the chance."
 
The driver nods his head, kind of amuse of how his young master is smart and thoughtful. He feels like he's talking to an adult already.
 
The traffic lights showed a bright red color, as the driver hits the breaks. While waiting for a one good minute for the traffic lights to turn green, something caught Chanyeol's eye.
 
A suspisciously all-black man exits a small home with a child hang on his shoulders. Chanyeol immediately realizes what was happening
 
"Daehyun-ssi! Daehyun-ssi! Stop the car! Park it somewhere! A kidnapper! A trespasser! A robber! Bring him to the police at once!"
 
The driver looks at the child with an 'are-you-serious?' look. Chanyeol only glares back, "By I mean at once, I mean now, Daehyun-ssi."
 
The driver parks the car from a nearby old tree. As he gets down the car grabbing a wrench from the compartment.
 
"Don't you have a sword or gun, Daehyun-ssi?"
 
"I'm not like one of your characters in your game, young master."
 
"Let's go before it's too late!"
 
Little Chanyeol takes the lead, acting as if he was leading an army of soldiers. His driver sweat-drops looking at the child. In a few seconds, they saw a man running away with a child on his shoulders. The child looks like he was crying and it's trying its best to get out of the man's grasp.
 
"Now Daehyun-ssi! Unleash your power!"
 
His driver does exactly what his young master says before launching towards the kidnapper in full speed. He professionally swings the wrench and hits the kidnapper's back with full force. The man falls on the ground by the pain growing behind his back. The kidnappers starts glaring at the driver.
 
" you! Can't you mind your own business for once!?"
 
"I'm sorry, kidnapper. But my little master had told me to bring you to the police." The driver continues to finish the kidnapper with one last hit on the head. Which resulted the victor to be the driver with a wrench.
 
Chanyeol runs to the child that have poorly fell on the ground, the child reaches out his hand to the shaking boy on the ground.
 
"Take my hand," the small child looks up, meeting gazes with Chanyeol. The child was obviously young and was shaking from head to toe. Chanyeol feels worry and concern inside of him, feeling the sudden urge to hug or comfort the small pretty boy.
 
The puppy-looking boy takes Chanyeol's hand without hesitation. As he starts to cry, Chanyeol walks closer to boy as he unties the knot on the handkerchief. After succeeding, he throws away the thing as far away as he could.
 
"Are you hurt anywhere?" Chanyeol asks, he was beginning to worry. And watching the poor pretty child cry is making his heart twist.
 
"Bacon's... Bacon's savior...!"
 
Chanyeol was surprised to be hugged with small fragile arms. Chanyeol sent his arms automatically to hug and comfort the boy.
 
"Bacon almost hurt. Savior helped me."
 
Chanyeol brushes the child's soft hair, "Let's take the bad kidnapper to the police!"
 
Baekhyun smiles, his tears still flowing freely on his cheeks.
 
"Take bad guy to police!"
  

 
 
Junmyeon had crossed paths with Kyungsoo coincidentally, the two were heading back home so they took the same directions, finding each other on some other place than home was a small thing that makes them happy.
 
"Kyungsoo hyung, I have food with me."
 
"Thanks, Junmyeon-ah. Baekhyun and Tao must be starving."
 
The two holds hand as they walked their way out of the dark alley home. As they reached home, Kyungsoo starts to panick.
 
"Why is the door left open!?"
 
"Maybe Tao or Baekhyun went outside!" Junmyeon says also panicking.
 
"No, Tao and Baekhyun will never do that!"
 
The two kids runs inside then rushes to their dongsaeng's room.
 
"Tao! Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo finds the door locked, even panicking more.
 
"TAO! BAEKHYUN! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"
 
With that, the door opens, revealing a yawning panda.
 
"Hyungs are sooooo loud...." Tao complains. Junmyeon enters inside the room, noticing Baekhyun wasn't in the room.
 
"Kyungsoo hyung! Baekhyun! He isn't here!"
 
"Tao! Have you seen your Baekhyun hyung?" Kyungsoo asks the half-awake  3-year-old.
 
"Bacon hyung.... Panda don't know..."
 
"Hyung... T-That explains why the door is left opened!" Junmyeon shouts unable to contain his emotions anymore.
 
"Baekhyun!" the two children ran around the small house looking for Baekhyun.
 
Tao starts to tear up, "Bacon hyung... Missing? Gone? Bacon hyung!!!"
 
Tao starts to help, going back inside the room, trying to search for Baekhyun under the pillows, bed, or inside the cabinet.
 
"I'll go search outside, Junmyeon. Stay here and keep an eye on Tao. Maybe, a kidnapper or robber had come inside the house. I noticed all of the drawers and cabinets opened. I also know that there was an escaped robber from the jail, he could've taken Baekhyun!"
 
"Hyung! I can go and help look outside too! You can't handle a kidnapper alone!"
 
"I can't forgive myself if you'll get harmed Junmyeon! Neither is Tao!"
 
"But Baekhyun needs of all us! I'm also worried for Baekhyun and you, hyung! What if the kindnapper hurts you!?"
 
"I don't care what happens to myself! I only care about you! Tao! Minseok! And Baekhyun!"
 
Before the children could argue and argue, a soft voice interrupts them.
 
"Hyungs... Are Angel hyung and Owl hyung fighting?"
 
"Bacon!!!!" Tao comes out of the bedroom before rushing to Baekhyun's way.
 
"BAEKHYUN!" Junmyeon and Kyungsoo shouts at the same time before also running to Baekhyun's way.
 
Baekhyun squeaks as he receives a bone-crushing hug from his brothers. He starts to cry when he sees Junmyeon crying, "We thought we lost you Bacon! Where have you been!?"
 
"Bacon... Bacon been hurt by kidnapper! But savior saved Bacon! Bacon all fine now! Bacon safe with hyungs and baby panda!"
 
The four siblings cried and hugs, Kyungsoo swore he won't let this happen again.
 
"Hyung! People outside!" Minseok came inside the house, as he comes closer to his brothers, "What's happening why are all of you crying?"
 
"Minseokkie!"
 
The four siblings also gave Minseok a bone-crushing hug, "Welcome home!"
 
"H-Hyung... I swear police are outside."
 
"Baekhyun, how did you get home?"
 
"Police! Police car!" Baekhyun answers smiling, "They help Bacon! And punish bad kidnapper!"
 
Kyungsoo signals all of them to go outside. As they all followed. Then Baekhyun rushes outside looking for a certain big-eared boy, but was no where to be seen. Disappointment was shown in Baekhyun's eyes.
 
"Are you kids all alone? Don't you have parents with you?"
 
Kyungsoo steps forward, then answers, "We don't have any parents officer. They all died."
 
"Please come with us along with your brothers. You will be all sent to the adoption center at once. You will be treated much more better there, kids."
 
Kyungsoo then had faced his worst nightmare. His worst nightmare was finally happening.
 
"A-Adoption...?"

 


 
 
Ayo!! Oh ehm gee, its kind of late and I have school tomorrow, just because I love all of you, i finished this today! I hope you liked the story! Even if its kind of a rush or something. Gooo driver with a wrench! You are Baekhyun's life saver! ;))) yet again! Vote, Subcsribe and comment of what do you think of the chapter if you like! GOODNIGHT PEOPLE. *le bows*