Chapter 2

Stygian

L went out of the basement with a contented look on his face. His clothes were full of blood. Face splattered by blood. The beast inside him has been satisfied. If you take a look of his form right now, you can only see a beast in him. No mercy, no pity can be traced in his beautiful face.

As he take a walk along the shallow corridors, guards would keep their eyes on the ground, afraid to see the eyes of the beast that had just been fed and looks like looking for more. L just smirked seeing this weak creatures crumble before him.

Once he reached his office, he went to his table and ordered one of his men to come to him.

"Get informations about this girl." 


L said as he send a picture of the lovely girl he had seen in the garden to his men through mind link. Vampires huh?

He will get her no matter what happened L said in his mind. Within minutes of staring at her beauty made him addicted to her. He was mad about her. He can't stop thinking of her. Her scent, her beautiful face. He knows what he wants and he always get it. And it was her that he want. He had never felt this feeling of wanting something or rather someone. It makes him crazy. He doesn't know what to call this feeling he have for her. Possession? Obsession? Infatuation? Love? Love. Was he able to feel that word? He don't know anymore, all he know is that he will do anything just for her. Even changing his self for her.


The male vampire bowed to him and immediately went out of the room as soon as he saw the girl in his mind.

'Such beauty. I wonder how she taste like'

The vampire said as he his lips, imagining how her blood taste in his mouth. You can clearly see the glint of evil in his eyes. Atlast, he can have his revenge on this king they are calling.


"I'll have her." He said and disappeared to look for this mysterious girl.

***

Krystal was cleaning the windows of the palace. This is her second day of being a servant in the king's palace and luckily, she haven't made any mistake or else, she would be punished. There were rumors running around the palace on how cruel abd brutal the punishments could be.

There was once a servent who accidentally spilled water to the king and the king punished her himself. She was brought to the basement and she was given lashed that cannot be counted. The poor servant was bathing in her own blood, she was pleading for him to stop but the king gave no mercy. Her screams of pain and torture can be heard throughout the palace. Suddenly, it became quiet, no more screams can be ueard anymore and the king went out of the basement, followed by his guards who are carrying the corpse of the servant girl. It was made clearly that the king was not a man to mess with.


While Krystal is heading to the kitchen for some drink, she heard a noise coming from a vase being broken. She went to see what happned and saw a guard dragging a servant girl by her hair.

'This isn't right.' She said in her mind.

She just saw herself walking towhere they are and grabed the hands of the men.

'Gosh what am I doing?! I'm touching a vampire?! I'm putting myself in si much trouble.'

She was panicking deep inside but still she did not let go of the hand.

"What do you want girly? Acting like a hero aren't we huh?" The guard said.


"L-let her go!" She said stuttering and the other girl was shaking with fear for the both of them.

"And if I don't? Huh? What will you do?" The vampire challenged her. She just stared at him thinking of something to say but nothing.

Then suddenly she felt a force applied on her cheeks. She was lying on the floor. She can tastesomething metallic in . It was blood. Then she was yanked by her hair and was pushed to a wall.

"You're in big trouble." That's the last thing she heard before darkness swallowed her.

***

There was a knock at the door ang L ordered his men to open it.

Another guard entered the room bringing updates to him.

"Your Majesty." The guard bowed.

"What is it?" L asked, pissed by the disturbance.

"There was a servant girl who dared to interfere with your rules, My Lord."

"What did she do?" He askedcuriously knowing that no one would ever dare to defy him.

"I was about to punish an idiot servant who broke a base when suddenly this girl came to stop me."

"Where is that girl?"

"At the basement,Your Majesty." L nodded his head as a sign of an end to the discussion and rise towalk to the basement.

He smirked. He is going to have some fun again.

When he arrived at the basement, his senses became heightened. He could smell her. Is she inside this scary room? He became nervous and walked faster, wanting to know the answer. Nearing the room, her scent became much stronger. L openedthe doors and it confirmed his thoughts.

There, chained in the walls was the girl he saw in the garden. Her clothes were tainted with her own blood. Her hair was a mess. And there was blood escaping her lips. When he looked into her eyes, he saw that it was filled with fear. This angered him.

"Who did this to her?!" Hescreamed and he heard her whimper

"I, Your Majesty." The guard who reported to him earlier stepped forward as though that he was proud of his work.

"Kill him." He said then placed his eyes on the girl once again.

"W-what?! But your majesty-" He was no longer able to finish hissentence for the other guards held him as another one slayed his head, turning him into dust.

Krystal could not believe what she had just seen. She was beyond scared. She knew that she would be living fhis nighmare for a while before she could even forget of this frightening sight that happened in front of her.

L looked at her. She was shaking so badly and all he wanted to do was to hig her but he knew that the act would only scare her. He took a step towards her and she met his eyes. Her eyes were full of tears and fear.

"P-please... s-spare me. I'll do anything!" She begged. There was a pang in his chest seeing her like this. He doesn't want to see her like this. He continued to walk to her as her begging became more worse.

When he was in front of her, her eyes were already closed and her face was avoinding him.

L gently placed a hand on her cheek, afraid that she would crumble into dust under his touch. Slowly, he directed her face to his and slowly placed his forhead into hears. He closed his eyes, calming his self, breathing her scent. Shecalms the beast in him. After a minute, he felt that her body relaxed in his touch. He gently moved away and stared into her lovely eyes that seemed to swallow him into the depths.

He removed his hand from her and undid her chains. Krystal was looking at him with pure confusion.Who is this guy? She asked herself. She don't know why but now, she felt safe with himand she can feel her heart beating so fast. Suddenly, the man carried her gently in bridal style. He was carrying her with such care and she just snuggled herself into his chest and he brought her closer to himself.

"I'll protect you. No need to be scared. I'm here.I'll take care of you." His words was soothing for her that she drifted to sleep and let him bring her anywhere.

Those words that escaped from L's mouth was foreign to him. Care was never in his nature. All he is was evil, but because of this girl, he changed. In just a snap.

 

A/N: so how's it???