Chapter 4

Stygian

L left Krystal to face his duties as a king. He didn't want to leave her but he had no choice. Today, they will be going to the kingdom and check the condition of the village. He brought with him Sungyeol, his third in command and Dongwoo, one of his strongest warrior. They went to different villages and talked to the assigned persons who rules the area.

He was having a meeting with Sunggyu, the ruler of the area when one of his servants suddenly barged on the room witha ha knife on his hand and lunged for L. Dongwoo ang Sungyeol was about to attack the man when L stopped them.

"You pathetic creauture! How dare you treat us like this?! This is our world! How dare you call yourself a king!?" The male servant said.

L just stared at the poor creature. There was a cold aura enveloping the room. The L smirked. He beast has been freed. Within a blink of an eye, he was already holding the man in the air by his neck. Using his power, he was outside the mansion and he was now in the plaza where people and vampires were gathering. He stood in the stage as he held the preposterous human in his hand. He dropped him and he was now held by Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

"If anyone of you ever disrespect me or go against my rules shall share the same fate of this man." L announced as the crowd followed his every movement.

He slowly walked towards the man just like a predator towards its prey. Once he was in front of him, he wasted no time as he mercilessly took his heart away from his body and held it in the air.

"Take this as a warning." With that, he threw the heart to the crowd and it landed on the dirt. Shock and fear was sculpted in the face of the  crowd as their so called king made his way out of the scene, followed by his guards.

***

Krystal was woken up by the light that is hitting her face. She observed her surroundings and noticed that Myungsoo wasn't there which upsets her. She got up of the bed when she noticed a black piece of paper, the same piece of paper that was attached to the rose was placed in the nightstand. She quickly opened it and read its content.

"Love, 

Sorry for not being there when you wake up. There's a meeting I needed to attend to but I'll make it ip to you. Promise.

Wait for me to come back. And please wear the dress that is placed on the table near the bathroom door. I got a surprise for you later.

Love you with all my heart,

Myungsoo."

The letter made her heart beat faster. She quickly got up and picked up the box in the table near the bathroom. When she opened it, she gasped at the beautiful white dress. It was an off shoulder laced dress. It looks so simple but at the same time breathtakingly beautiful. She wanted to wear it already but of course she must first take a bath so she placed the dress on the bed and went to take a bath. Once she was done, she wore the dress and looked at herself in the mirror.

The dress hugged her figure perfectly and it goes down just above her knees. It was so elegant. Krystal loved it. Once she finished combing her hair, she decided to go for a walk in the graden since she knows that there wouldn't be anyone in there.

She strolled through the garden till she felt tired and finally decided to rest for a while so she went to sit on the edge of a fountain. She was playing with the water and letting the sunlight warm her skin when she felt tingles on the back of her neck. But this was different. She knew it was something dangerous. She heard some rustling in the bushes and she quickly followed the sound with her head but she saw nothing. 

Once she turned her head back, she was surprised to come face to face with a vampire. She knew that this male vampire did not simply want to talk to her for he held a predatory look for her.

Krystal stood and the vampire started to walk towards her slowly, just like how predators do to their next victim. Krystal started to back away as he kept on moving towards her.

"W-what do you want?" She asked, fear os evident on her voice.

"What do I want? I want revenge!" He answered.

"Revenge? To whom?" She was now confused.

"To the one they called king." He spat the words with disgust.

'To Myungsoo?' She said in her mind.

"Why?" She asked the she bumped her back to a tree. Now she was cornered.

"It's a story for me to tell some other time. IF we have another time." He smirked at her.

Hearing him say those words, she made her own feet to run as fast as it can only to be captured for a few seconds.

"Why me?" Krystal asked.

"Well I think we both know the answer to that question. You are special to him. I've seen it. Down at the basement, the way he killed that vampire for hurting you, he feels something for you. You've become his weakness. If I harm you he will be broke and it would be easy for me to take him down and at the same time have my revenge. Cool plan I've got right?" He whispered to her ears. She could feel his breath. He was to close.

Krystal was starting to hate this guy. How dare he plan to make Myungsoo suffer! Suddenly she was pushed and she landed on the ground.

"Now how should I kill you? Sticking a sword in your chest? But that is no fun. How about taking your heart out of your body and send it to L. Ah! I've got a better idea. How about I drain your blood out of your body? I like the last one." Krystal was now shaking. She was so scared. She doesn't stand a chance against this vampire.

She was grabbed by the hair and pulled off the ground by the male vampire. Now she was standing face to face with him and she can see his fangs as he smiles wickedly. He moved his head towards her neck and she held her breath as she could feel him breathing in her scent.

"You smell so good." Krystal shivered when she felt him smile on her neck.

He pulled away and she saw his fangs grew longer. He was going to bite her. With all her strength, she pushed him away and he fell to the ground, shockes at what just happened. Krystal took this a an opportunity to get away from him. She ran real fast, her heart was beating rapidly. She couldn't think. Myungsoo. That's all she could say in her mind. He was the only one she could think of. How he looked at her with so much affection. How he treated her gently. His smile. His eyes. How much she misses him.

 

A/N: so how are you enjoying the story so far?