Chapter 3

Stygian

L held her close to him as he was walking on his to his room. He can see curious gazes of the gurads as he went paat through them but none of them dared to voice out their minds. They were afraid, of course who wouldn't? He was L their king. The guy who killed all the the members of their convent just to overtake the thrown. One versus 10 powerful vampires. He is that strong. After taking his thrown, taking the human world was easy for him beacause they have no match to this creatures at all. He was flawless but because of this human he carried by his hands, he will be.

He placed the girl in his bed. He was about to let her go when she suddenly grabbed his hand.

"Don't leave me please..." she whispered and it melted his heart. 

"I won't. I'm just going to get some medicine for you. Just rest there, love." He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and it lasted for a minute before hw separated his self from her.

He went to his bathroom to gets some basin and a towel as well as disinfectants for her.He walked to her and helped her seat. L carefully removed the hair that is covering her beautiful face and tied it back. Then he placed his finger under her chin and lifted her face.

He heard her gasp and this made him smile a little, knowing that she is affected by him. Krystal had never seen such beauty. He was so perfect but there was something in his eyes that made her scared of him.

'Who is this beautiful creature in font of me?' She said in her head.

"Vampires and humans call me L. But for you, I want you to call me Myungsoo." L said with a smile.

Krystal was so shocked. Did he just read my mind? She said in her mind.

"Yes love, I just did. Mind if I ask for your name?" L asked.

Krystal don't know what to do and it just dawned on her that she was with the 'Vampire King'.

"M-my name i-is Krystal... y-your Majesty." She said and looked down. 

"Krystal..." It gave him a different kind of pleasure when he says her name.

He made her face him and looked directly to her eyes.

"Krystal... don't be afraid of me. I won't hurt you. And p-please, call me Myungsoo."

L can't believe it. He just stuttered and said please. Because of her.

Krystal slowly nodded her head and gently opened .

"Myungsoo"

Hearing his name from her lips instantly made his eyes darkened from lust. It sent him shivers down his spine as he experience different kind of pleasures from it.

L suddenly hugged her tightly to keep his sanity intact with him. He just needed to calm himself. He just needed to breathe in her scent. Once he was calm, he let go of her and laid his forehead on hers.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispered while caressing her face. Krystal just looked at him with confusion and with that, he moved away and kissed her forhead.

Both of them never uttered a word since then. L just simply tended her wounds and Krystal simply watched and admired him. After that, L let Krystal use his bathroom and let her borrow some of his shirts.

Krystal can't help but to think over the events that had just happened. She let herself relax in the tub as the warm water soothes her. His face keeps in flashing in her mind. Those soft lips that would kiss her gently and those eyes that held here with care but also held her back and protect herself from him. 

He is the king and this cannot be happening. But her heart, her heart beats for him. She quickly dismissed the idea out of her head and rinsed herself to get herself to sleep.

Once she was out of the bathroom, she saw that Myungsoo wasn't in the room. She felt a sudden chill and looked where it came from. She saw a door leading to a balcony and Myungsoo was there, facing back at her. She doesn't know why but her bidy suddenly acted upon itself and walked towards him and slowly hugged him.

She felt him tensed up under her touch and it made her think of her actions. She was about to let go when he suddenly faced her and hugged her back, so she hugged him tightly. 

L was so shocked when he felt her hug him. Was he dreaming? No, vampires can't dream. He savoured the feeling she brought to him so when he felt that she was letting go, he hugged her. 

They stayed like that for a while and let each other hear how their hearts beat so fast as one.

Myungsoo moved away and looked at her then he smiled at her. Krystal blushed.

"Thank you... f-for earlier." She said nervously. L just smiled again and hugged her again. She was so addicting.

"Anything for you, my love."

Then he carried her back to the room and laid her on the one side of the bed. He he went to the other side and lifted up the covers of his bed and slipped inside to lie next to his angel. He gently placed his hand on her back and hugged her as she snuggled to him. And another smile crept on his face. Not a smile of cuelty but a genuine smile.

He set his face fown her neck and inhaled her scent. 

"I'm falling for you. Fast." He whispered in her neck. He admits it. He does have a heart after all, that can feel and love like this.

"Me too." She replied and he just nodded in her neck in approval.

That's the ways they spent their whole night, together in each other's embrace.

***

Next morning, Krystal woke up and she was panicking. She was late for her duties and she surely will be pinished. She sat abruptly  and was ready to get out of the bed when a hand grabbed her and pulled her gently back to the bed.

She saw Myungsoo lazily sitting up and he looked so sleepy. 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm  late for my duties and I might get punished." She explained quickly.

"No one's gonna punish you. Or else I'll kill them." 

The word 'kill' scared Krystal as she remembered the happenings last night.

As if Myungsoo was sensing her discomfort, he embraced her protectively and brought her back to bed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Go back to sleep and rest, you need it. I'll talk to the maids later to inform them that you are no longer going to be a servant."

'Sorry' another foreign word escaped from his lips again.

"What do you mean by that?" Krystal asked.

"Well, you don't expect me to let my queen clean her own palace, do you?"

"B-but it's forbidden-" she was cut off when L placed a finger on her lips.

"I don't care about them, it's you I only care about." Krystal just nodded, putting her trust on him.

 

 

A/N: L! Why so sweet huh?!