Chapter 6

Stygian

Krystal was sitting on the darkest corner of the room, crying and hugging herself as is she was protecting herself from any danger that comes near her.

She can't believe what she saw. She thought that she could accept Myungsoo no matter what but upon seeing what just happened, she can't. It scared her. He was a monster. How could she forget that?! He will not change no matter what. What ig he hurts me too? Krystal asked in her mind.

"I could never hurt you Krystal." Hearing that voice made her shiver. She just kept her head down.

"Krystal-" her body shook violently and she slapped his arm away from hers 

"Get away from me!" Krystal was shocked for her own actions.

Myungsoo's eyes darkened with sadness.

"Why?" He asked, barely audible.

"I... I thought I could love you but I couldn't. You're a monster." 

L fisted his fists. He was hurt badly. Even her think of him as a monster. Of course, who wouldn't? He laughed at the thought.

How could he ever think that she could love him back? An angel does not belong to a monster, she will only get hurt.

He was ashamed of himself. He let himself get this weak beacuse of a human girl.

"I know. Tch." L said and turned his back on her. 

"Get the hell out of here. I don't  want to ever see your face again." He said with a cold voice.

"Myungso-"

"I said get out! And don't you ever call me that name again. I am your king and you shall respect me. You know how strict I am when it comes to respect." 

Krystak nodded and left his room immediately. She felt guilty. She was so stupid. Why did she say that to him?! Now he was badly hurt and not only him, even her. Both if them are in pain. And it's all her fault.

Now there's no more chance for the both of them as her king turned into ice once more.

***

L was on his oblivion once again. Sinking himself into the darkness where he belong. He saw a light and he was too ambitious to think that that light could be with him. But he was wronh. His darkness swallowed this light and now it was gone.

He was on his way to the basement. Just as always. Unleashing the beast in him whenever he is angry. But he is not angry. He is sad. And he does not know how to express this emotion but only through this. Torturing other people.

He ordered the guard to bring a prisoner and as soon as the prisoner was chained, he started whipping him. He placed his whole strength in ecah whip. Hoping that what he is feeling right now would be gone with the whip. But it did not.

He soon started punching the prisoner and within a few minutes, the prisoner was already dead. 

He ordered the guard to bring another prisoner and did the same. But he was still not contented. He did every sickening things he can to relieve this ache from his chest but it remained intact.

Now, this will be his third prisoner to be tortured. He ordered the guard not to chain this one and made the guard leave.

"You have a choice. Fight me or die." He said to the prisoner.

"Tch. You're such a fool." The prisoner said full of anger then grabbed a sword and started to attack.

He made a cut on L's cheek which stunned L. He was never hurt whenever he fight. Not even cuts. But now he had one. 

He was so distracted thinking of Krystal.

Then he felt a piercing pain on his shoulders. The prisoner had just managed to wound him on the arms. L smirked. Loving the feeling of pain. This is much better to feel than love. He tried to convince himself, masking his sadness. 

He ran and grab a sword. His wound are now completely healed. Now they were fighting with swords, both match each skills. 

'Heh, this one's good' L admitted in his mind.

They were having a good fight until the prisoner started talking.

"You son of a b*tch! You do know that all of the people here in your kingdom hates you right?"

That got L. His sword went flying to the ground and he was pinned into a wall with the blade of the sword pressed in his throat, a slight drop of blood tainting it.

"You are no king. You're a monster!" The prisonner spat full of fisgust evident in his voice as he pressed the blade deeper, making the blood from L's throat drip.

L was doing nothing for he was lost in his thoughts

Anger and rage was the only emotion he knew before she came. Because of her, he experienced how to love that even himself didn't knew he could. He loves her. She was the only girl he loved ever in his 500 years of existence, never in his life had he experienced this kind of love. She was his everything. His world. And even life. And now because of her, he is sad. Sad because he couldn't have her. She couldn't love him. She couldn't accept him. Because just like ther rest of everybody, he was also a monster in her eyes.

This made his anger and rage resurface again. He was angry at himself. He was disgusted at himslef. That's what Krystal made him feel for himself.

With anger burning in his core, he suddenly threw the prisoner across the room, hitting the walls. His eyes are now red and his fangs are extending. He went to the prisoner and grabbed him. He made the prisoner face him and he smirked wickedly. 

"Tsk tsk. You shouldn't have said those words." Then L smashed his face to the wall for two times and threw hima again across the room.

You can clearly hear the breaking of the bones of the prisoner for it was really silent down there. L slowly walked towards his victim with an evil grin on his face.

"Monster eh?" L smirked

He lifted the prisoner and threw him upwards. And before the prisoner could even land on the ground, L's hand was already peircing his chest, acting like a sword.  L lowered his hand letting the body fall out of his hands but leaving the prisoners heartt inside his clenched fist. When his vody turned into ashes, L threw his heart and started walking out of the door.

"Let's see how much of a monster I can be."

 

A/N: I guess L was badly hurt to act like that huh?

Oh and please vote. Pleeeeease!