The Next Day

Because of Her

782e9810200f2bd34a379cf43c0a4a2d.jpg

The next day, Saeron went bowling with her friends on Sunday to make up for not hanging out with them on Saturday. Her friends didn't even hang out yesterday since it wouldn't feel the same without Saeron. So she was happy to be with them, even though Jungkook was still on her mind. Bin was especially excited to see the girl he liked. He missed her so much that he could barely sleep last night. Saeron wanted to blurt out to Hayi about the fun she had, but she didn't want the others to know.

"Ronnie!!~ We missed you!!" Moonbin practically bear-hugged her tightly.

"B-Bin-ah." She managed to choke out.

"Aigoo. You're hurting her." Hayi practically pried him away from her precious Saeron. Then she hugged her instead. "Mehrong!" She showed her tongue out to Bin who was now jealous.

"Yah!!" He grits his teeth.

"Sae~" Suhyun added then joined the hug.

"Group hug!" Bobby shouted then hugged the small girls. Moonbin still wasn't a part of this so he got madder.

"Yah!!!! I saw her first!" He whined then reluctantly joined in the group hug.

"Aigoo. It was literally one day." Saeron sighed but felt happy on the inside that her friends really missed her.

"It was the longest day ever!" Bin aegyo pouted. Everyone laughed.

"Tch. So I heard you guys didn't bowl yesterday because of me..?" She pouted and felt a bit guilty. Everyone tried to cheer her up.

"It's because it didn't feel right to have fun without you. Hayi told us that you were busy so we felt bad." Suhyun frowned. Saeron and Hayi gave each other a nervous look then reverted back to their friends.

"You guys are the best." Saeron smiled and hugged everyone back.

"Now, how about we get our bowling game on?" Bobby said lifting the mood. Everyone cheered. Just then Bobby got a text. He looked at his phone and then rubbed his nape shyly. "Oh. Sorry guys. I hope you don't mind that I invited my neighbor. She is new and all. Her mom just dropped her off outside. I'll be right back." 

Bobby left to go get the mysterious girl. Saeron held Hayi's hand since she looked nervous. She didn't want to be a bad friend to Bobby but at the same time, Hayi really likes him so if he shows any interest in another girl, it would make her totally jealous. Hayi knew she would have to tell him how she feels but she didn't want to do it anytime soon. Just then Saeron nudged Hayi as Bobby entered the bowling alley. What was expected to be a tall pretty girl standing next to him, ended up being a tiny, cute little girl? Hayi and Saeron laughed at their stupidity.

"Hey, guys. This is my neighbor, Na Haeun. She's 8 years old." He smiled and ruffled her hair. She bowed politely and smiled.

"Hello. I'm Na Haeun. Please look after me well~" She giggled.

11248975_804946996292374_627999957_n.jpg

Everyone greeted her with open arms and smiles. Hayi felt foolish for being jealous of a small little girl. Bobby was always the type who loved looking after kids. If he truly liked someone he would have told the friends already. Hayi went over to go talk to him. Bobby looked at her with a goofy grin.

"Yes, Hayi?" Bobby lazily wrapped his arm around her. She laughed and shook her head.

"It's nothing. So, your neighbor is quite the looker. She's incredibly cute." She nudged Bobby. He raised his brow and smirked at her. 

"Oh? Is Miss Hayi jealous of a little girl?" He teased. She blushed a little then turned away from him. Bobby knew she liked him and he never wanted to hurt her. Plus he, himself liked her back. So it's not like he would suddenly change his heart to another girl.

"Psh. You wish." She mumbled shyly.

"Haha. I do wish." He teased again. It made her blush more then she looked up at him shyly. He smiled and then ruffled her hair. "Cutie." Just then Haeun walked up to Hayi and smiled. 

"You must be Hayi Unnie. Bobby Oppa talks about you a lot." She batted her eyes cutely. Hayi's eyes widened and Bobby was a bit flustered.

"E-eh? H-he does?" Hayi asked startled. Haeun nodded. Hayi turned to look at Bobby who avoided eye contact and rubbed his neck sheepishly with a shy smile.

"With just one wink I live in your heart, right?" He winked at Hayi and then sent a finger heart to her. Hayi blushed majorly then it made the both of them shy.

"Bobby-" She got cut off by friends.

"Unnie~ Bobby Oppa~ Haeun-ah! Come join us!" The gang mentioned the others to come over and bowl. They all headed back to the group.

When they all finished bowling, Bobby said he would bring Haeun back home so he invited Hayi to tag along. So the three of them left. Suhyun had to go to her brother's guitar performance so her parents picked her up. Saeron was alone with Moonbin. Moonbin was nervous since it would be the first time in a while that they would hang out alone.

"Ronnie. How are you?" He asked as they walked to a nearby bus station. She nodded.

"Oh. I'm fine Bin-ah." She smiled softly. However, flashbacks of yesterday with Jungkook kept occurring in her thoughts. "Bin-ah." 

"What's up?" They stopped walking and he turned to look at her concerned.

"Do you think ... I'm beautiful?" Her cheeks were pink in embarrassment. Moonbin's eyes were wide in nervousness. He nearly choked on air.

"I-I uh--" Moonbin couldn't speak. Saeron looked down at her phone as she got a text from Jungkook. She smiled shyly at it while Moonbin was still trying to talk to her.

"Haha never mind. Don't worry about it." She pat his back lightly and smiled. She felt bad for asking him anyways. 

They finally reached the bus station and then got on together. They rode all the way home in silence and parted their separate ways. They had school the next day anyways.

[Monday at School]

Saeron was sitting at her desk, scribbling in her notebook. She wasn't paying attention in class as usual. She just drew and wrote little messages. As soon as the teacher finished the lecture the break bell rang. Saeron was still lost in her own little world until someone approached her desk. Jeon Jungkook along with BTS. The class was whispering and giving her secret glares. Her friends saw everything happen from afar. They just watched in awe to see what would happen. She felt the atmosphere of the class grow cold. She looked up and was greeted by them with warm smiles.

"Saeron-ah." Jungkook called out. He pulled up the chair in front of her and sat down to face her. The rest of the gang piled around her.

"Oh? What are you guys doing here?" She laughed a little at the surprise.

"We wanted to apologize for not making the movie on Saturday." Jin spoke.

"Yeah, sorry for leaving you alone with this troublemaker." V said while ruffling the maknae's hair.

"We hope you can forgive us." Jimin pouted.

"Ayyye. Of course, I can!" She smiled warmly.

"Aigoo. Our Saeronnie is an angel~" J-hope cooed.

"Thanks, Sae." Rap monster grinned and rubbed his nape.

"Kookie never tried anything with you..did he?" Suga asked with a raised brow. The other members glared at the youngest who just rubbed his nape shyly. Saeron just blushed a little. Everyone in the class was watching everything happen and they all cooed at Saeron and Jungkook's secret hangout. 

"I-It wasn't like that! I swear-" Jungkook panicked.

"H-he was a complete gentleman." Saeron praised with a nod.

"Good." Suga patted her head gently. Then winked at Jungkook.

"So Saeron ah. What are you up to today?" V asked while wrapping his arm around her. Moonbin in the distance was gritting his teeth and the friends had to literally hold him back.

"M-me? Oh. I have no plans for tonight. Why?" She tilt her head innocently and then looked at all the members. The members looked at each other and then grinned with a nod.

"Come hang out with us tonight." Rap Monster insisted. The other members agreed happily.

"Eh?? A-are you sure?" She said with wide eyes. They chuckled at her cuteness.

"You're always welcome to come to hang out with us." Jin added.

"Yeah. We like hanging out with you." Jimin chuckled.

"Jungkook seems to like hanging out with you, so we want to make up for ditching you the last time!" Suga clarified.

"Oh, I see." She smiled a bit. "Thank you."

"Ayyee. No need to thank us, sweetie!~" J-hope kneeled down to pinch her cheeks.

"Well, I guess I could hang out with you guys tonight."

"You don't have to if you're busy, you know?" Jungkook touched her hand lightly. They both looked at each other and then pulled away in embarrassment.

"I-it's okay. I really have nothing to do today." 

"Great. Meet us by the entrance after school." Jin petted her head. She nodded.

"Okay~" 

They all left the classroom nonchalantly and an angry Bin approached her desk. Her other classmates were spreading rumors and talking bad about her since she was hanging around BTS. Especially the fangirl clique. They were plotting revenge on Kim Saeron. Saeron stood up to see Bin with angry eyes.

"B-Bin." She said softly. He clenched his fist.

"What the heck was that?" He growled.

"W-what do you mean?" She frowned. Bobby, Hayi, and Suhyun rushed over to literally calm Moonbin down. Bobby grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Sorry, Sae. He's just a bit upset because he really hates those BTS guys." Bobby sighed.

"What do I mean??  Were you with them Saturday afternoon?? Is that why you couldn't hang out with us?? I thought you didn't care about them!" He shouted. Saeron started to tear up. She hated being yelled at. Especially since it was in front of the whole class. Hayi hugged her tightly and sighed.

"Shh. Sae, he's just mad right now you don't have to answer him." She comforted. Saeron shook her head. 

"Y-yes. I was with them. A-actually I was alone with Jungkook Saturday afternoon. I got to know him and he's really cool." She stood her ground and said quite loudly for the rest of the class to hear. It only made Moonbin more jealous and the entire classroom was hushed.

"WHAT?? You were alone with him??"

"Why do you care so much about what I did?? It was my choice to hang out with them!! Besides, you guys asked me after I already made plans with them so it wouldn't be fair to them!" She counterattacked. 

"Wow. Why do I care? Ask yourself that. Tch." He grumbled then pushed passed her as he walked away. Bobby and Suhyun chased after him while Hayi just comforted the younger who was now crying.

"W-what's his deal..?" She sniffled and buried her face into Hayi's arms. Hayi caressed her hair.

"Oh, honey..." 

In the hallway, Bin nearly punched a wall. He was so upset. He had the biggest crush on her and found out that one of the BTS guys was trying to hit on the girl he liked. He couldn't believe that she liked being with them when he thought that she had no interest in them. In a way, it was also as if he was going to lose her. 

"Hey, calm down." Bobby patted his back. Moonbin sighed and sat down. Suhyun rubbed his back.

"Sorry guys. I just- you know I like her a lot...right?" He confessed to the two. They both nodded and laughed. Everyone else knew but Saeron.

"We know." Bobby and Suhyun said together.

"I guess I overreacted." 

"Binnie. It's okay. We know how much you like her and that you got a little jealous back there. It's totally normal." Suhyun comforted. Bin relaxed a bit.

"Thanks, guys. I think I need to go home and rest for a while. See you guys tomorrow." They walked him to the nurse's office. He got to go home so he got on his motorcycle and rode home. 

Meanwhile, Saeron looked out the window of the classroom and saw Moonbin get on his bike and drive off. To her, it seemed like he was so angry that he just stormed away. She didn't understand at all why he was acting the way he was. She sighed then sat down and began doodling in her book.

Before they knew it, the school came to an end and Saeron met BTS at the gates. They were all so excited to see her and be with her for the rest of the day. They couldn't wait to take her on a fun adventure.


[A/N: Thanks for reading my update!! Looks like Bin showcased his jealousy and the rest of the class is out to get her. Plus Hayi and Bobby have a little something between them. Hehe. Find out what happens on their great adventure in the next chapter! Please let me know what you think of this chappie! ♥ Down below is a video of Na Haeun. I just adore her!!~ If I have a daughter in the future, I want her to be just like Haeun~]