Forever We Are Young

Because of Her

The next morning Saeron woke up and was shocked that she actually drifted off to sleep last night. Usually, she reads books or draws because of her insomnia. She got out of bed and started her morning routine. Her younger sister, Ahron was hogging the bathroom as usual. She looked at the clock and saw she had some time left. So she put on her uniform, went downstairs, and made breakfast for herself. Her parents were already gone because of work but she and her sisters were used to it. They were independent kids ever since they were little.

"Yehron do you need anything before you go?" Saeron looked at her two younger sisters who were holding hands.

"She's fine. I checked to make sure she has everything." Ahron gave her a thumbs up.

"Okay, well have fun at school you two." She said as they headed off to school.

Since their schools weren't far from their home, their parents decided to let them walk to school. Even Saeron. Although Saeron's is a bit farther, they offered to take her to school every morning but she politely declined. She wouldn't mind walking by herself. It gives her some time to get to know the city anyways.

-Ding Dong-

Saeron was slightly confused. With toast in , she got out of the kitchen and opened the front door to see who it was. She was surprised to see her new friends present. Were they there to drag her to school? For a while, she had forgotten that she made new friends to count on. She's so used to doing everything by herself, she failed to recall that her friends will always be there for her.

"Morning Ronnie!~" Hayi smiled as she greeted the latter. "Ready to go?"

"Y-you guys actually came?" Saeron asked in disbelief.

"Of course we did silly! We are your friends!" Moon Bin smiled then chuckled at her cuteness. He then put his arm around her. "Come on. Let's go~ Bobby Hyung said he'll drive us today!"

Saeron looked at Bobby who had a sheepish grin on his face. She noticed he felt slightly shy about it. She wondered why he felt like that. Maybe because he was shy about driving around with his friends? Either or, she bowed slightly to thank Bobby ahead of time.

"Thanks, Bobby ssi."

"Ayyye. Don't mention it. This is what friends are for." He grinned and then ruffled her hair.

"Let me just finish getting ready and then we can go," Saeron explained. Her friends understood as she let them into her house so they can wait for her.

"Wow! Your house is even prettier on the inside!" Hayi cooed. Suhyun agreed.

"These are b-baby pictures of Saeron..." Moon Bin's voice trailed off. He swallowed hard because he felt shy about looking at them without her permission. He noticed how tiny and cute she was. It managed to melt his heart. Then the rest of the gang gathered to look at her baby photos.

"Awwwww! Ronnie could've been a baby model!" Hayi squealed.

"She's so tiny too." Suhyun was surprised.

"Our Sae still looks the same." Bobby chuckled.

"She's so precious." Moon Bin accidentally said out loud. Everyone looked at him weirdly and then brushed it off. "Um oh ah look! These must be her parents. They look so young." He managed to change the subject. It oddly worked this time.

"Okay let's go." Saeron came down and noticed her friends swooning over her pictures. She laughed a little, which caught everyone off guard.

"Y-you laughed!??" They shouted in unison.

"Um. Yes. Am I not allowed to..?"

They all shook their heads, meaning that she is allowed to. They were just startled by the fact she is showing emotions. Usually, she puts on a facade and everyone got used to it. Then she laughed and everyone saw her differently. Her laugh was adorable to them and they wanted to hear more of it because it was so pure and genuine.

"Awww Sae you are so cute." Hayi and Suhyun hugged their friend. Saeron was shocked that they gave her a hug. She didn't know how to respond to that so she just blushed a little.

"Aigoo! You really are precious~ Don't worry! Bobby Oppa will protect you!" Bobby ran and joined the hug. Moon Bin blushed slightly at Bobby's remark. Bobby gave Bin a small wink. Moon Bin was the first to call her that.

"W-we better get to school before we are t-tardy." She baffled.

"Oh right!" The three let go and then started heading toward Bobby's car.

They all fit into his car and Saeron somehow sat next to Moon Bin who was clearly dying on the inside. Hayi sat in the passenger seat and Suhyun sat next to Moon Bin, right next to the other window. The car was engulfed with laughter and joy that it calmed her down. She felt secure in this place with all of her friends. She looked out the window, then before she knew it she fell asleep. Moon Bin turned to talk to her but then he saw how she was sleeping on the window. So he gently moved her so she was resting on his shoulder instead. He was blushing like crazy as he looked at her peaceful, sleeping face. Bobby looked back in the rearview mirror and smirked at his friend.

They arrived at school and Moon Bin felt shy that he had to wake her up. So just as he was about to peck her on the forehead she fluttered her eyes open and saw Moon Bin leaning in. Her eyes widened and she sat up immediately. Bin, then jumped back and felt flustered.

"W-what are you doing??" She shouted.

"N-no it's not what you think!! I was just going to wake you up!! I promise!"

Good thing the others were already outside of the car, waiting for them. The girls chuckled because they could hear the whole conversation and Bobby just shook his head at his silly friend. He really decided to try to make a move on her when she was sleeping.

Saeron stormed out of the car and she immediately blushed as she came face to face with her other friends who were giggling to themselves. She realized that they heard and probably saw everything. This made her become flustered so she quickly walked past them, trying to avoid what questions might come.

"Sae wait!" Bin called out.

She ran into the classroom, sat down, then buried her face into her desk because she felt so shy. It wasn't the fact that she was shy about Moon Bin. It was more of, she felt shy because to them it could've looked 10 times more suspicious than what was actually happening in the car.

Her friends then piled into the classroom after her. They were silently teasing Moon Bin because they noticed she was really shy about what happened earlier. So Bin took a deep breath and then sat down quietly next to her. He gently touched her shoulder and she sprung up, avoiding eye contact.

"Y-yes?"

"I'm sorry. It really wasn't like that. Saaaee~" He used aegyo and pouted so she could forgive him. She slowly moved her eyes up to his. She then sighed.

"It's fine. Just d-don't do it again. Okay?" She softened when she saw how sad he looked. This made him happy and back to his old self since Saeron forgave him.

The day went by pretty fast and they all gathered at the rooftop for lunch again. Saeron unknowingly shared with everyone. They were a bit startled by this too. It seemed that Saeron was welcoming herself into this new group of friends. Although she has a lot to learn still. She seems to be getting the hang of it.

-A week later-

Saeron has finally adjusted to her new school. Every now and then she would think of Jungkook or run into him in the hallways, but she still kept her distance. She really doesn't want to get involved with the Kingkas of school. Especially since they already debuted.

Since their school is a Performing Arts High School, they started talking about the Mid-term Showcase. They explained everything in full depth to Saeron so she could catch up. She thought long and hard about what she wanted to do for the Mid-term. So she asked her friends what they were going to do.

"Us? Well, Suhyun, Bobby, and I are going to perform a song together. Since we want to be idols." Hayi stated. Bobby and Suhyun gave her a thumbs up. Saeron turned to Moon Bin.

"I'm going to dance and sing by myself. I also want to become an idol. I mean unless you want to perform with me..?" He looked at Saeron.

"Hm. I want to be an actress though." Saeron clarified.

"Oh! That's perfect! Saeron can be like the lead girl and perform with Moon Bin! That way she can also display her acting skills!" Hayi squealed. Everyone looked at her in awe. It was a good idea.

"How about it?" Moon Bin's heart was racing.

"Sounds fun." She smiled softly.

-After School-

Saeron and her friends decided to go to Moon Bin's house to work on their Mid-term. Moon Bin's parents were working late so he was alone with his little sister. Today she brought a friend over and they were going to study in her room. Moon Bin, being the brother he is wanted his friends to officially meet his sister.

"Sua. Come meet my friends." Moon Bin called out.

"Oppaaaaaa why?? I was going to study with my friend!" She whined.

"Yah. Just come here."

Everyone was waiting in the living room as Sua trudged down the stairs in a mood. Everyone expected to see a younger-looking girl, however, she seemed to be Moon Bin's age. They were sort of shocked.

"Sua. These are my friends. Hayi Unnie. Suhyun Unnie, Bobby Oppa, and Saeron Unnie." He introduced them one by one. She bowed politely since they were all older than her.

"Hello. I'm Moon Bin's little sister Moon Sua."

"Hello." Everyone greeted back.

"H-how old are you Sua ssi?" Hayi stuttered.

"Oh? Oppa never told you about me? I'm a first year at your school. I'm 15. I also want to be an idol." She beamed happily. Although she kept looking at Saeron a lot.

"EH?!?" They said in disbelief.

"Wait. So you go to our school too? Daebak." Suhyun said.

"Hehe. Yup. Although, this is the first time I'm meeting all of you because Oppa usually stays out and never brings anyone home." She explained to them. Moon Bin was a bit flustered.

"Yah! You don't need to tell them everything!" He glared at her. She just crossed her arms over her chest and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Mehrong!" She turned and looked at Saeron and then moved towards her. Saeron was taken aback. "Whoa. Unnie. You are very pretty. Have you ever thought of becoming a model?" She kept eyeing Saeron. Saeron blushed at the compliment but kept her poker face.

"O-oh. Really? T-Thanks." She managed to say.

"That's enough, Sua. You may leave now. We need to work on the Mid-term." Moon Bin dismissed her.

"Pfft. You are the one who made me come down here." She rolled her eyes. "It was nice to meet all of you. I hope to see you all often now!~ Bye Bye~"

Sua headed back upstairs and the group decided to finally get to work. Bobby started composing the song they are going to sing and Hayi was helping him a lot. Saeron observed their chemistry. They look really good together. Suhyun noticed them too and gave Saeron a small smile. Saeron turned to Moon Bin to get started on their showcase as well.

"So, what are we doing?"

Just as Moon Bin was about to explain their plan, Suhyun screamed and everyone looked at her. They were worried that something may have happened but she was just on her phone. The gang felt relief that she was okay at least.

"BTS is being interviewed about the Mid-term showcase!!" She squealed.

"I thought you weren't a fan..?" Hayi questioned her. Suhyun blushed.

"I-I'm not..." Everyone laughed at her. "A-anyways. We should probably check it out to see the competition." She said getting back on track. They all agreed and watched it together.

[On the TV]

BTS: "1,2,3 We are Bang Tan! Hello! We are Bangtan Boys!~"

Interviewer: "Neh~ Welcome BTS! So we heard you guys are working hard for your Mid-term Showcase at school. Want to tell ARMY about it?"

RM: "Uh, well since we are still in school, we have a project where we get to showcase our talents and get graded on it. This year we plan to perform together as a group and display our passion and charisma to our audience."

Interviewer: "Wow! That sounds like a lot of fun. What do the other members have to say about this?"

Jin: "We plan to have fun as a group and show ARMY, why we became idols in the first place." (He blows a kiss)

Suga: "I agree with Jin Hyung. ARMY will finally be able to see us performing where our dreams all started."

Interviewer: "That's so inspirational. J-Hope ssi. Would you mind giving us a little dance preview for the showcase?"

JH: "I will do my best." (Dances to this )

Interviewer: "Whoa! I think the fans are going to love it! V ssi. Anything to add?"

V: "I just know that ARMY should expect great things to come from us. Keep supporting us like always and that alone makes us happy." (He gives a mini heart to the camera)

Interviewer: "Well, you heard it here, ARMY. BTS has a treat for all of you so stay tuned! Now some final words from the maknae, Jungkook ssi."

JK: "Ah neh. Hello ARMY!~ I just want to say that BTS has come a long way and we couldn't have done this without all of you. I'm really grateful. It's all thanks to ARMY that we can live our dreams. There's this saying that I always keep in the back of my mind, Every single day is a repetition of Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V. Now that we are idols, it's not like that anymore and we are truly grateful. ARMY, I love you!" (He put his arms on top of his head to give a heart to the camera)

RM: "Aigoo. Well said by our youngest member." (He pats him on the back)

Interviewer: "That was truly beautiful. Well, that's all the time we have, thanks for being on the show with us!"

RM: "BTS thanks you."

Interviewer: "Until next time guys! Bye!~"

BTS: "1,2,3 Bang Tan! Thank you, we'll work hard!"

[End of Show] 

"Wow. We should probably feel the pressure now." Hayi said feeling defeated.

"Yeah. I mean they are already idols, so of course we will all look amateur to everyone else." Suhyun pouted.

"Come on guys. We could be as good as they are. I mean we are all in the same school after all." Saeron encouraged. They all looked at her in awe. Especially Moon Bin.

"Saeron is right. We are just as good as they are. We shouldn't feel like all hope is lost." He put his arm around her shoulder and smiled.

"Bin and Saeron are right. We shouldn't give up." Bobby added.

"Thanks, guys. Now, let's get to work!" Saeron smiled enthusiastically. Moon Bin's eyes widened as her cuteness overwhelmed him.

"Fighting!" They all shouted in one voice.

Thus, they all started working on their showcases. Saeron took it seriously and followed Moon Bin's instructions well. Team HiSuhyun was also coming along really well. Thanks to Saeron's enthusiasm, they are giving their all to their Mid-term project.


[A/N: Thanks for the motivation guys!! I updated!!~~~]