three

just one day (bts jungkook christmas special)

i know, it may sound romantic to you that i was riding on a horse, with my arms tightly secured around the waist of a cowboy; the wind blowing against my face and all but- it ain't what we've all imagined in our minds. 

my face was all stiffened up after the overexposure to the cold - as half the time, my woollen hat was struggling in the wind and now, sadly to say, it was as though i have just received a botox treatment. more to more, hobi halted after just one spin around the area and after the cowboy had first alighted from him, he then helped me down with both of his arms supported around my waist. 

"thanks", i said quickly to him but spinning my head around, i soon came to realise that we are now back at the same spot, with suga still lying cozily on the ground. 

blinking my eyes nonstop, i thought that i was starting to see things, probably after the wild spin but nope, that's exactly what i saw and it's the reality. 

"v hyung~ do you mind hurrying out and help me in carrying suga hyung back into the house?"

after which, even before i could question him as to what is exactly going on, i heard the cowboy calling out for someone else, in which seconds later, a head could be seen popping out from the door of a nearby hut.

the guy named v, scrambled out of his spot, easily lifted suga up from the ground and throwing suga's body over his shoulder, he marched back into the house without muttering a word.

alien, it only took me seconds to give him this nickname but turning my attention back to the cowboy, he has now lifted his straw hat off from his head. then, greeting me with a bow, he said charmingly, 

"hope that you've enjoyed the ride. but anyway, welcome to my farm. welcome to Frost. howdy and yeap, jungkook's the name,"

stupidly to say, it only hit me hard after he mentioned that. i literally face-palmed myself when i realised that i've been fooled all along, thinking that he's my knight in a shining armor, ready to bring me to far far away land to live happily ever aft- no, scratch that, i shook my head wildly. don't even think about it, i warned myself. 

inside, i was already fuming but nevertheless, i tried to keep my cool. arching my brows, i waited for jungkook to speak again, hoping that he might do some explanation but instead, he held onto my hand without achieving my approval and dragged me along with him, into the inside of his hut. 

"eomma, i'm home! and suga hyung too. but too bad, he's already sound asleep, so i guess he can only greet you in the next season,"

as soon as we got in, he shouted across the small living room he had, before making a few turns here and there and finally, reaching a really tiny room which i assumed to be his. 

jungkook then sat me down on his bed and reaching out to my face, he runs his hand gently across my cheek and traces his finger down across my skin. for a minute, i was glued to his features but when i snapped out of my reverie, i yanked his hand away from me. 

"yah, what now?", i reacted rudely which surprises him suddenly. 

shyly, he brushes his fingers through his hair, as if to hide his embarrassment before I hear him speak softly,

"you're really cold. please wait while i heat up this place for you,"

with that being said, he hopped off from the bed before disappearing out of the room. and during that time interval, i was taken by surprise with v popping by the room. 

"kookie's not in here?", he asked when he saw that i was the only one left in the room. 

"he went out to get something, i think", i showed him the direction where jungkook had left by and v only bobbed his head up and down at me. retrieving something from his pocket, he causally tossed it to me and fortunately, i managed to catch it in time. 

"i believe you're from downtown?"

"yup", i eyed him suspiciously while holding on to the cd he had just threw to me. 

"i found that in suga hyung's coat a while ago. do you suppose you know what this is?", v asked me. 

"it's his mixtape," i read out the red ink on the disc and chuckling hard to myself, i gave v a look of absurdity but moments later, he only returned me with the same blank face. 

"and what's that?"

my mouth gawked open at his question but after taking into consideration that he has probably spent all of his life at this farm, i did a simple explanation to him,

"basically, that ert writes songs,"
"ahhhhh..."

v held his mouth wide open as he answered and suddenly, he started smiling cheekily at me. 

"looks like my hyung is talented. by the way, thanks for telling me that and as a reward, i shall let you see my elephant,"

"jesus", i let out a shriek almost immediately and as though he was answering to my call, jungkook finally returned back into the room, with charcoal and twigs clad in his arms.

"what's up?"

i pointed my finger accusingly at v and flinging it up and down, i told him,

"a flasher before and now, another one? just what is your family made up of?"

silence filled the room but it took about only a second or so, before loud roars of laughter filled the atmosphere. 

gradually, i opened one of my eyes and took a peep at my surroundings, only to find v shooting me a goofy expression in my vision field. 

"cowboy", i quickly slid past v to hide behind his back but instead, jungkook pulled me back out to the front.

"it's okay. v hyung actually meant no harm by that. he's nothing in comparison to suga hyung, trust me. and as for the elephant he wants to show you, you might wanna check it out. girls usually love this kind of cute stuff", jungkook gave me a nudge and then gestured for me to face v. 

with his face glowing from happiness, v then proceeded on to pinch a part of his skin on his biceps. from the back, i felt jungkook pushing me to lean further towards the front and so, i shifted in a bit. squinting my eyes, i saw two moles connecting the area which v was pinching on and when i finally understood what they were referring to, all i could do was to let out a long exasperated sigh. 

"oh boy, cry me a river,"