eleven

just one day (bts jungkook christmas special)

so, we sold some of the fishes we have caught to the ahjummas at the market and earned some pennies. after which, i started dragging jungkook all around the area, shopping for items which eventually catch my eyes. 

stopping by a few of the stalls, i was the one doing most of the talk and very soon, the both of us could be seen walking out of the stalls with bags of items in our hands. 

i took a peek at them all and when i realised that i've got everything prepared, i showed jungkook my palm. 

"ice cream phone pleaseeee,"

he handed it to me obediently and raising it up in the air, i prayed fervently that this village isn't that rundown. fortunately, luck was on my side. the bars of wifi connection shot up as i slowly opened one of my eyes and i shrieked in delight. jumping and hugging jungkook tightly, i then started out on my research and opened up the app- airbnb. 

i was prompt in my arrangements and after i was done, i hopped onto jungkook's back, taking him by surprise. re-adjusting my weight on him, jungkook laughed and asked me,

"alright city-slicker, where to now?"

i showed him the phone and whacked his . 

"to this address. pony up and giddy up", i then imitated his tone. 

---

the lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. the once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed Frost. 

slowly, jungkook set me down on my foot upon arriving at the venue. he was beyond shocked by the sight which was standing before us when just then, seven boys started heading out from a nearby tent to greet us. 

"annyeonghaseyo, come and get it, got7. got7 ibnida,"

i gulped at their pretty features and after confirming that they were our hosts, the boys gave us a warm welcome and placed the leis around our necks. 

"we've tidied up the area and prepared the bbq out there for ya'll, but in case you guys need any help, just holler for us. we will be at the camping car up there", the guy with two moles next to his eyes told us.

"otherwise, enjoy this glamping experience and of course, this festive night partners,"

with a wink, the visual of the group added on and threw me a smirk before the guy with the snapback threw his arm over his shoulder and tolled him away. as the rest of the group then started walking away, one of their cutest member however, stayed on. 

his eyelashes were battering innocently at me and raising up his hand shyly, he stuttered,

"n-noona... y-you're p-retty,"

i blushed at his comment but just as i was about to reply him, jungkook has already taken a protective stance in front of me. 

"thank you but i will be glad if you could leave us alone now", he replied sharply to which the guy at the back also noticed the commotion. 

stopping in his tracks, i heard him yelling at the younger one,

"bambam, hurry back here now,"
"ne hyung,"

with that, the boy waved goodbye to me before scrambling off to join the group. 

placing down our belongings, jungkook on the other hand scoffed under his breath,

"hmph. noona? who is he to call you noona? he needs to know who's the golden maknae here,"

i stifled a grin to his reaction but after arranging all the items that we have bought, i took his hand and showed him around our fanciful looking tent. 

"tada! isn't this setting beautiful?"

inside the tent, there set a small dining table in the middle, with a vase of freshly picked flowers placed on the top. and next to it, there is this queen sized bed. walking towards the front, i came to realise that there were seven cute little dolls lying on it. picking them up excitedly, i threw one at jungkook. 

"daebak, they even provided us with these free gifts", i beamed at him.

he studied the one in his hand but rude much, he tossed it back onto the bed. 

"it's just miniatures of them. I really don't see the point in you gushing over them," to my dismay, jungkook says brusquely before then, rushing out of the tent. 

instantly, i let out a sigh for keeping my hopes high, but as i step out of the tent too, my eyes flickered to where jungkook was standing at. gradually gathering all the snow on the ground, he seems to be working on something and being curious, i decided to check him out. peeping my head over his shoulder, i saw that he was shaping up the snow into small balls and probably noticing my presence then, he suddenly  grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

i fell onto the snow but rolled onto my back to meet jungkook's eyes. intimidatingly, he let his fingers trail to clear the snow away from my face, before he lay down next to me, pulling me close and brushing the snow from my hair. 

"this christmas eve is really one of the best", he mutters softly which i couldn't agree more with him. 

"but do you what's even more amazing?", he asked with his eyes gazing up at the starry night. 

"what?"

"we are born in one day, we die in one day, we can change in one day, and we can fall in love in one day. anything can happen in just one day", jungkook continued on and just then, he turned around and supported his cheek on his elbow, while having his eyes fixed on me.

"haeri-ssi,"
"hmm?"
"what if i tell you that i love you? will you be my cowgirl?"

---

credits to minahwang_  for sharing with me the romantic quote which jungkook had said above (: