Thinking Too Much

Blink: The Program
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               I'm back~

For all the loyal subscribers who have put up with my ty absence thus fur. I , I know.

Suengri awoke the next morning, a little dazed. It took him a few moments and a little wiggling to reorientate himself. He was , tangled in sheets and with Seunghyun. His face burned, memories of what had occurred the night before flooded back and he groaned softly, burying his face into his pillow.

The warm body pressing into his back shifted, and Seungri felt a face nuzzle into the back of his neck.  “What’s the matter?” Seunghyun’s voice, deepened even further from just have woken up, vibrated across Seungri’s neck, causing shivers to go down his spine.

“Nothing,” Seungri responded.

“Then why the groan,” Seunghyun muttered, tightening his arm around Seungri’s waist. Seungri’s breath hitched in his throat. Seunghyun seemed not to notice, sighing and ruffling the hair on Seungri’s nape. It sent another wave of shivers down Seungri’s spine.

“No reason. I just hate mornings, that’s all,” Seungri lied.

“Mmm, I could give you a reason to like them,” Seunghyun murmured, leaning forward to le on the skin below Seungri’s ear. Seungri shivered once more and suppressed a moan. He liked what Seunghyun had done so far, but he wasn’t sure if he was ready another escapade under the sheets.

“I’ll settle for a shower,” Seungri said, attempting to gently ease Seunghyun off. Seunghyun seemed to get the message, and let go of Seungri. “That sounds just as good,” the elder said agreeably, twisting away from Seungri. However, the tangled sheets kept them firmly attached to one another, and he dragged Seungri along with him.

“Oh, sorry, hang on,” Seunghyun reached over and began to untangle them. Much to Seungri’s chagrin, the plan to get rid of the sheets also resulted in leaving him very before Seunghyun. “Its fine,” he said quickly, cheeks burning red in embarrassment. “I think I’ll just keep the sheets.”

“Seungri, what? You said you wanted a shower,” Seunghyun finally looked up at Seungri and paused, noticing his reddened face. “You can’t tell me you’re still ashamed about being in front of me. You do remember what we did last night?”

“Y-yes, I just,” Seungri shifted, curling in on himself. “Still kind of embarrassing to think about,” he muttered, looking down on the sheets that attached them together.

“Right,” Seunghyun sighed. “I guess I can’t rush you getting comfortable. I’ll go use the shower I share with Jiyong. See you at breakfast?”

“Yeah,” Seungri said quietly, feeling that Seunghyun was disappointed with him.

Seunghyun cupped Seungri’s chin and coaxed him into looking up. Surprise shone in the younger’s eyes. Seunghyun smiled gently and rubbed the pad of his thumb across Seungri’s jawline. He leaned into the touch, closing his eyes. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said it like that. You made a leap forward last night – I shouldn’t take that for granted.”

“It’s alright,” Seungri murmured, reopening his eyes.

Seunghyun didn’t respond, just leaned over and kissed Seungri before sliding out of the bed. Seungri’s lips followed him as he pulled away and he reluctantly watched his hyung pad away to their connecting bathroom. After he heard the thud signifying the door was closed on Seunghyun’s end, Seungri worked on getting the sheets of his body, tumbling to the floor in the process.

He picked himself up and scrambled for the bathroom. Now that he was moving, he realized how uncomfortable and sticky his lower half was, and his muscles ached for the feel of hot water.

Standing in the stream of hot water, bending over to massage the ache out of his thighs – Seunghyun had nearly folded him in half the night before, severely pushing the limits on Seungri’s flexibility – Seungri considered his soreness. This wasn’t even yet. When they actually got to that point, just how sore would he be and where would he be sore?

Seungri paused, water beating down on the back of his neck, probably reddening the skin. Water trailed down his chin and dripped toward the drain. When. He had thought when. When they would have . Not if, when. Had Seungri already decided subconsciously that he was going to have with Seunghyun at some point in the future? Some point in the near future? He must have, since he had thought about without thinking about it. Right?

Oh god, he was going to give himself a migraine trying to navigate the labyrinth of his own brain. Seungri let go of his thigh and straightened back up. He shut off the water and stood for a minute, dripping in the silence. He looked over at the door that connected to the bathroom to Seunghyun’s room. Was Seunghyun done showering yet? Was he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter