New mission: Even best friends fight

My guardian, my demon

"BUT JONGIN!" Chanyeol hollered at his ex-bestfriend.

"I'm not listening to ONE word that you say. We'll stay this month together in the dorm and once our missions are done you can go and be lovey dovey with your boyfriend. I don't need you," This last sentence hurt Chanyeol, hard.

"You know what? I don't need you either! I don't care whether you stay in  prison for the next six years, the next ten years or even turn into a human because you can't follow instructions! I will not tollerate this!" Chanyeol had had enough. 

"GOOD! I don't even want to see you at all! Go away!" Jongin was breaking inside, but he can't show it. 

"Wait, you actually... mean it?" Chanyeol paused. "Don't you realise that this is our very first fight? Am I really not worth it, Jongin?"

"H-huh?" Jongin stuttered. He didn't know what he could possibly say in such situation.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I know I didn't mean my words," Jongin was shcoked when he saw multiple streams of tears flowing down Chanyeol's face. He was even more shocked when Chanyeol hugged him out of the blue, as if his life depended on that hug. He burried his face in Jongin's recently dyed hair and continued sobbing.

"Please tell me you didn't mean it, Jongin... Please," but Jongin didn't let one word escape his mouth. "Please! I beg you! I can't live without you..." Jongin was shaking with fear right now. He couldn't believe that he was so close to losing his only childhood friend. He couldn't belive that they fought. An actual legit fight. They had never ever done this. The most extreme thing that happened in the past was a small arguement over some chocolate.

"I-I think I get what you mean... Thank you, Jongin. For staying with me till now," Chanyeol was just turning to leave the dorms and get some fresh air when he heard a small muffled word. This one word made him smile from ear to ear.

"Stay," Jongin whispered. "Don't go. I'm... I'm sorry,"

"Me too, I'm really sorry." Chanyeol said before he quickly ran to Jongin and hugged him with a smile on his face. He quickly promised himself to never ever have another real fight with Jongin. He noticed that he'd rather die than do that.  "I'm very sorry, Jongin. What could I possibly do for you to forgive me?"

"Nothing. You being there for me is enough."

"Oh my god, we're so dramatic. That's enough K-dramas for you and me," Chanyeol giggled.

"I agree. It looked like we were some type of lovers," Jongin chuckled.

"You , I swear if you ever do this to me again, I may actually consider killing you," Chanyeol laughed. Jongin teasingly hit him with his pillow.

", you wouldn't even dare to do this."

"Oh you don't know me. I would."

"Oh I'm pretty sure I do know you. You won't. You love me too much to kill me. Don't deny it."

"Fine, true that. You win," Chanyeol groaned. "But I'll still punish you somehow."

"Okay, stop. That sounded very wrong," Jongin laughed. "When are you leaving?"

"I'm thinking about skipping today. That guy is damn stubborn as I told you. I try to lead him to one road filled with light, he decides to leave it and go to the one with all the darkeness in the world."

"Does look pretty stubborn to me, but don't skip. You're a good boy. Good boys never skip."

"Good boys never skip school, not work. I would happily go to school again if this is how it feels to be an adult demon. When can I retire?"

"Let's say about fifety human years from now so about six hundred missions that you have to complete before you have a good retirement."

"What?! That's too long," Chanyeol whined. "Can't I retire now?" He whispered.

"Umm, no? Except if you do one of those special missions that we never got to learn about. These would let you retire after two human years."

"I would gladly do one," Chanyeol smiled dreamly.

"No you wouldn't, no one, and by no one I mean no one, got to come out of them uninjured that is if they even survive this psychotic mission. I'm not sacrificing you for some kind of suicidal mission. Do you regular ones and you'll survive. That's unless of course you have a death wish that I don't know of?"

"No, I wanna live for now. Life isn't so so horrible with you," Chanyeol smiled.

"Same goes for me. Now let's get you to work!"

"I'm too lazy. Teleport me," Chanyeol deadpanned.

"Fine, at least I'll get to see your stubborn human," Jongin winked and took Chanyeol's hand and they teleported to the stubborn guy's house.

'Don't talk to me, just communicate like this, okay?'

'Fine,' Jongin replied and roamed around the house quickly. That house was quite interesting.

'Wait for me you idiot!' Chanyeol screamed inside Jongin's head.

'Okay, but hurry you turtle.'

'Shut up, stop insulting me.'

'As if you're not.'

'True.' Chanyeol sent his message and quickly joined an amazed Jongin. By what is he amazed? Chanyeol has no idea.

'Why do you look so... happy? It's just a house.'

'I don't know.'

'You're weird'

'I know that, you don't really need to tell me.' And with that, Jongin flew up the stairs and entered one of the rooms. A small, cute may I add, guy was sleeping peacefully in his contrary large bed. He looked so... beautiful? Was that the right word for it? But Jongin was gapping at him.

'Why are you so affected by seeing another human?'

'Why are you not affected by him? That guy is so beautiful, cute and fluffy. How are you not affected? Huh? Answer me, Park Chanyeol!"

'I don't know, I just... I have no idea. I don't find him that special. Looks pretty normal to me.'

'But he's so pretty!'

'Why does it look like your eyes are shining? What are you?'

'You, Park Chanyeol, are the weirdest demon I've ever met in my entire lifetime, which is a huge amount of years I can assure you.'

'I know.'

'So, what do you do once you get here?'

'I just... roam around till he wakes up. Apparently he's the son of a very important person. Not sure who though. All I know is that he's quite important.'

'Oh, okay. When does he normally wake up?'

'In exactly thirty seconds. Wait for it,' And they waited for this amount of time and suddenly, an alarm clock was shaking and vibrating with all the sound it was producing. The small guy groaned slightly and tried to get up once however, he failed and dropped to the bed again. He let out a small whimper and then he tried getting himself up again. At least he was successful the second time.

'He's so pretty. It's confirmed.'

'Shut up and let me do my work.'

'He's still waking up, you'll have to wait for like another thirty minutes till he gets ready. I'm not going to wait this long so I'm going to leave. See ya! Oh, wait! What's his name again?'

'Byun Baekhyun.'

 

A/N: It's confirmed, I'm the worst when it comes to updates. My only two excuses would be em being very extremely sick and school work. Anyways, I'll try to update in the span of one week or less. That's my goal for now. Okay, enjoy!