New mission: Longing stares

My guardian, my demon

He froze. He couldn't believe his own eyes. Why did he have to look so perfect? Why was he gaping like a fish? Why is he gasping for air? The only answer he could find was that Jongin's looks were too much. He couldn't waver his stare from his body, eyes widening at Jongin's well built chest that was heaving up and down with much difficulty. Was this how he actually looked like? Like a freaking idol? Sehun forgot how to breathe. Literally, as he started choking and then he reminded himself that he must breathe to live. Then, after a very long time, Sehun finally remembered that Jongin was on the floor because he passed out and Sehun face palmed himself. How could he forget such thing? Oh, right. Jongin was too hot that Sehun even forgot how to breathe. Sehun rushed to Jongin's side and shook him lightly. Maybe he'd wake up. But he didn't.

Since Jongin was a little too heavy for Sehun to carry on his shoulder, Sehun had to drag him up the stairs and to his bedroom. He was pretty sure that Jongin may end up with a few bruises here and there because of his carelessness but this is the best he could do. He tried to hold him up to throw him on his bed but he kind of failed, and by kind of failed we mean he totally failed and therefore, he also dragged him up the bed. He then positioned him properly so he would be comfortable and gently put the covers on him. He looked extremely pale and weak. Sehun eyed him with worry filling his face. What should he possibly do? He had absolutely no experience with ghosts. It's not like he ever knew a ghost before but he was sure that he was sick, or close to sick. Sehun went to the kitchen to make something with the only ingredient left in the whole house. Porridge would be perfect, right? 

As soon as Sehun was done, he got the hot porridge to the room and set it on the table. Jongin stirred in his slumber and reached out for something. Sehun stared confusedly for a bit but then Jongin clutched his hand gently and made him lay next to him on the bed. Sehun widened his eyes but then they softened as soon as Jongin took his hand in his, as if his life depended on it. Sehun tried to send his warmth to Jongin. The latter looked very cold and ill but he knew he'll be better in no time, if he was taken good care of. Jongin started turning in his sleep, looking for a comfortable spot and he landed just beside Sehun, getting into his warm embrace. Sehun wrapped his arm around Jongin's waist, bringing him closer to the comfortable warmth. Jongin laid his head on Sehun's chest, breathing in his scent. In the next few minutes, Sehun was already fast asleep with Jongin in his arms, the porridge totally forgotten by the two.

After approximately two hours, Jongin woke up with a pounding headache. He winced from it and when he tried to raise his hand to rub at his temples, he simply couldn't. That's when he noticed that he was in another person's embrace, specifically his little human friend. Jongin's eyes widened and then he felt Sehun stir in his sleep, then he felt the hold on his torso tighten. What happened? Did he faint again? This was happening too much now and suddenly, the realisation hit Jongin. Hard. Did... Sehun possibly... see him? He hoped he didn't, but Jongin had no strength to get his invisibility back so he gave up and just closed his eyes again, trying to forget about everything for awhile, just a bit. That's when he felt someone's eyes on him. He opened his eyes and saw Sehun looking at him with a small soft smile. Jongin panicked.

"You! D-did... D-did you see me?!" Jongin asked while shaking and moving away from Sehun a bit. He tried to make himself invisible once again but he would turn for a maximum of five seconds then he would be visible again. He obviously had absolutely no energy stored.

"Calm down, I'll explain. You're sick so just lay back and sleep," Sehun tried calming him down a little bit and it seemed to actually work. Jongin puffed out and took in a few deep breaths then dropped his head on the pillow and closed his eyes. Sehun got up to get the porridge but a hand stopped him.

"D-don't leave... I'm sorry," Jongin whispered.

"I'm not leaving, but you have to eat. You've been caring for me all this time and then you forget about yourself. I'm not allowing this," And then Sehun saw a small smile creep up on Jongin's face. He abruptly got up and held the porridge bowl to go and heat it up again. The journey to the kitchen was tiring since Sehun just woke up from his deep sleep. He put the bowl in the microwave, waited for five minutes and then opened the mini-door of the microwave and took the bowl with his mutton covered hands. He rushed upstairs to his room again and saw a resting Jongin and he smiled and got in. He set the tray on Jongin's lap and he looked at him with a smile. Jongin returned the smile and started eating his meal. Sehun turned around to the other side of the bed and laid next to Jongin. Sehun couldn't stop staring at Jongin's beauty. His gorgeous tanned skin, his eyes, his hair, his well built body, they were all perfect. However why did Jongin put contact lens? That's the only thing Sehun couldn't find a reason for. Maybe ghosts also have weak vision like humans?

"W-what are you staring at?" Jongin asked insecurely.

"You," Sehun said bluntly.

"Why?" Jongin looked at him with wide eyes. 

"I love your smile so please smile a lot," Sehun told him and Jongin looked down at the silk sheets out of embarrassment. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable but, you look very beautiful," Sehun smiled at him.

"Thank you," Jongin whispered with a small smile. 

"Just a small question, why the contact lens and the hair dye?" Sehun looked confusedly at him.

"I tried to change from myself a little bit, decided to go with a foreign look," Jongin shrugged and continued eating. 

"But, I think you would look very pretty without anything done to yourself. You have black hair and brown eyes, right?" Jongin nodded. "You would've looked more hot with them," Sehun whispered to himself and hoped Jongin didn't hear him. Jongin being the ghost he is, heard him.

"What did you just say?" Jongin looked at him with a playful look.

"Nothing! I said absolutely nothing," Sehun shook his head rapidly as if to deny whatever he said.

"You said I look hot, didn't you?" Jongin smirked.

"I didn't," Sehun denyed it one more time.

"Fine, we'll have it your way," Jongin playfully smiled and Sehun turned red. 

"Are you feeling well now?" Sehun asked.

"Because of you, yes. Thank you," Jongin had the brightest smile on his face. Sehun couldn't take it anymore. He had this very weird urge to do something. He didn't completely know what though. As he neared Jongin, he could feel himself tensing up and wanting to get closer and closer. Sehun didn't know why. They suddenly had silence surrounding them, at least it wasn't the awkward type of silence but it wasn't a comfortable one either. They were looking at each other intensely, as if communicating through their longing stares. They found themselves moving towards each other. They didn't know what made them move closer, but they knew they owned absolutely no control of their actions. Jongin extended a hand out to touch Sehun's silky cheek and then Sehun grabbed Jongin's neck and smashed their lips together.

 

A/N: Extremely late. I know however, I hope you kind of like this chapter ;)