EIGHT

Headache [HIATUS - RE-EDITING, RE-VISING & WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] EIGHT [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Baek-”

“Jongdae! I swear if you come here to tell me that there are new unexpected clients on their way here I’ll kill you! I was supposed to be with Jongin and Kyungsoo to plan their wedding and I’m not supposed to stick in here with this meeting!”

Jongdae who was walking into the room full with familiar board of directors halt in his step, looking wide eyes at the young CEO who was telling the whole room that the meeting is a . Nonetheless, the board of directors’ faces is in amusement with what the young CEO just said and the room was in dead silent until one of them clears his throat.

“Alright Baekhyun-ah, we’ll continue the meeting in another day alright?”

Baekhyun, who couldn’t hide his happiness, ran towards the old man, half-hugging him with face completely like a kid who just got his first candy, thanked him whole heartedly. The old man who Baekhyun know is his father’s bestfriend just pat his head as always.

But the moment Baekhyun let him go and ready to make his way out of the meeting room, Junmyeon barge in looking panic with phone in his hand.

“Kyungsoo was rush to the ER.”

With that said, Baekhyun didn’t waste any more time, running towards the elevator with Jongdae and Junmyeon tagging along.

 

 

Jongin couldn’t help but feel vulnerable at the thought of losing Kyungsoo and the baby. His vulnerable state only got worse when his Baekhyun hyung isn’t with him at the time. He wanted to call his hyung but he knows it will be useless as he can barely talk coherently to tell Baekhyun anything. So he is very much grateful when Luhan told him that Baekhyun is on his way to the hospital right now.

He waits and waits for the doctor to come out but he never did. After some time of waiting, Baekhyun finally arrives with Junmyeon, Jongdae and a confused looking Chanyeol being drag inside by Jongdae.

“What happen?” was the first thing Baekhyun asked when Jongin ran to his embrace, crying his heart out. Noticing that Jongin are in no state to talk, Luhan told them what happen. “It was all out of sudden.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter