FIVE

Headache [HIATUS - RE-EDITING, RE-VISING & WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] FIVE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Looking at the tall guy named Chanyeol, Junmyeon know how it feels like to lose someone dearly in your life. In fact, he also knew that Baekhyun must have felt the same even though he had Jongin when their parents died. Junmyeon lost his father a few months after the old man resigned officially from the position of Junho’s personal assistant.

But his mourn doesn’t last long for he met Kris not long after, though he and Kris are actually friend but only after sometime that they finally noticed of their feeling towards each other. Kris then decided that maybe it would be better if they lived together so they moved in together with Kris giving Junmyeon a new family.

The funeral took time on the next day and since Chanyeol wanted to spend some more time with his sister, he insist of staying in the hospital and will be moving in with Baekhyun after the funeral. Since his relatives abandoned him, Chanyeol cried more knowing that no one going to come to Yoora’s funeral.

But he was wrong.

That morning, Baekhyun came together with Junmyeon and Jongdae and another few guys tagging along with them. Dr Kim was also there, giving him support and paying his last respect to Yoora. Even though the doctor didn’t stay long, his presence bring warm to Chanyeol’s heart, knowing that the doctor take time to visit him.

None of them said anything until the funeral ended at about lunch time. Yoora’s funeral however brings a small smile to Chanyeol as her former classmates and teachers came to pay their last visit. “I’m sorry for this to happen to you but please let us know if we can help with anything.” Chanyeol was really grateful to the teachers and a few of the parents of who come along with their child. He thanked them sincerely before they went back and only then he noticed the few guys that were there since the very beginning.

Chanyeol gave them a small smile though it didn’t last long. Soon enough the smile turns into a frown and his façade of being a strong guy crumbles down when one tear fall from his eyes. Both Jongin and Baekhyun went to hug the taller, soothing and calming him the best they can.

“It’s okay, we are here for you.”

 

 

They all went to the nearest restaurant for a quick lunch before Junmyeon and Jongdae need to go back to the building while Baekhyun, Jongin and Kyungsoo bring Chanyeol back to their house. Chanyeol look lost, scared and if Baekhyun guess right, the taller male seems like having an inner self fight whether or not to enter the front door of the Byun’s resident.

“Chanyeol…”

The sound of someone-Baekhyun-calling his name brings him back to reality, looking up to the said male who was looking towards him from the door frame. “What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked again, albeit soft but if Chanyeol hear it deeply, there are sign of worries in his question.

Chanyeol, not wanting to be rude to the one that actually help him just shook his head, sending the CEO a small smile before following the said man into the house.

 

 

Before the accident, his parents always said that one day, they will provide their child a better home to live in. For Chanyeol who already know the meaning of life, hard work and how precious money can be always said that the house they were living was enough. It was true though. Chanyeol’s family might not have their own building or a well-known business but his father was doing a decent job that earns enough money to provide for them. His mother who loves baking would sometime take orders from his father’s colleagues or friends or just the people from the neighborhood for some event or just for dessert.

Chanyeol was content with what he had and if he’s not busy with school, he would be helping them by doing his own job at the kindergarten or the clinic as a helper. The money he got, he’ll divide it into 3; 1 part for his parents, 1 part for Yoora’s treat and another part is for his saving for future need. He remembers how he always said that sometimes big houses or mansion are just big and nothing more.

There’s no warmness of a living home or just simply life in that big building but upon entering Baekhyun’s house, he noticed the family-feeling lingering around the house. Though there are butler and maids standing in front of them, waiting and greeted them the moment they enter the house, it doesn’t feel too stuffy or too suffocating.

He eventually felt welcomed.

 

The touch of someone taking his bag away from his hand once again wakes him up from his thought. He look towards the girl who he assumed is one of the maids, speechless before he heard someone said that the maid is going to put his things away in his bedroom.

Kyungsoo look at the tall male standing awkwardly in front of him and Jongin while Baekhyun leave them at the living room for an important call. He squeezed Jongin’s hand tightly as if asking the tan male to speak to Chanyeol or just say anything to kill the awkwardness.

“Ahem… C-chanyeol-shi?” Jongin started, immediately ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter