ONE

Headache [HIATUS - RE-EDITING, RE-VISING & WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ONE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  

 

Baekhyun may be a young protégé who take over his father’s toy company at the mere age of 22 but inside of the young protégé longed for love of a complete family.

His family may be rich and perfect but little did people know, Baekhyun wanted to feel the love of someone who he can call mother. Don’t get him wrong, he did receive the love of a mother, but unfortunately not his biological mother.

You see, Baekhyun lost his mother when he was 3 years old – still too young to understand the world but life was never fair. Ever since, he lived his life with his father and the maids inside the house until he turn 16. On his 16th birthday, Junho made a surprised by introducing his only heir to his new mother, Yoon Ae.

Alongside Yoonae, comes his stepbrother Jongin who Baekhyun tag as an annoying little brother. Baekhyun welcomed the mother and son duo into his little family warmly as Yoonae did the same to him. Yoonae is the closest thing he ever had to a mother in his 16 years of living after his mother died. Jongin, having no brother before look up to Baekhyun for everything; school, homework, fashion style – anything, you name it.

Although Baekhyun tag him as an annoying brother, Jongin didn’t denied it- that was very much his personality after all. Even Yoonae call her own son annoying, much to Baekhyun’s relief. Jongin was 2 years younger than Baekhyun when he came to live with them.

So one night, Junho and Yoonae decided to ditch their teenage sons for a one night date and that one night Baekhyun and Jongin lost their parents at the age of 21 and 19 years old.

 

 

 

 

 

The young CEO walks his way into the high building while rubbing his temples and groaning. If anyone stands and listen closely to what the CEO was mumbling, one would have known that the young man was cursing at his brother.

“Stupid Jongin with his stupid friends. Always causing troubles and who the hell clean up their messes? Me! It’s always me, me and me again. All the time it’s me because- “Mr Byun, you are his only guardian so it is expected for us to call you.” Doesn’t they know that I’m a working man?!”

Baekhyun was stop from continuing his angry mumbling when he heard someone clearing his throat. “Ehem, good morning Baekhyun-shi. Coffee or tea for today?” Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows deeper when he doesn’t recognize the tall man standing in front of him. Where is his secretary? So he ended up scowling at the man, ignoring the question and greetings given before.

The said man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter