SIX

Headache [HIATUS - RE-EDITING, RE-VISING & WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] SIX [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Since Junmyeon, Jongdae and Luhan were staying for dinner that night, the house was more lively than usual. Just a minute before dinner started, Kris arrived and joined them for dinner. No one said or asked any question regarding Chanyeol’s family to the said male. They just ate silently, only talking about some things like work and Jongin’s school and also the baby.

Once they finished dinner, Kris then asked Chanyeol what he’s going to do after this and whether he’s still studying or currently working. “I was supposed to further my study in Avery University. I got full scholarship in language department but because of the accident, I wasn’t able to register at given time so the scholarship was given to other person.” 

“Avery University? Jongin goes there and Kris teaches at the university. We can arrange your registration if you want.” Baekhyun said, looking over Chanyeol who was sitting on the couch in front of him.

Chanyeol shook his head, politely rejecting the offer. “No, you’ve done so much for me. I… I think I’m going to find a job and when I got the money, I’ll find another place to stay.”

Baekhyun was about to say something when Jongin beat him to that. “Why trouble yourself finding another house to stay? You can stay here as long as you want. It’s not like there’s anyone else staying here. It’s only Baekhyun hyung, me and Kyungsoo… and the maids and butler. My point is, you are more than welcome to stay here forever, right hyung?”

Baekhyun nodded, telling Chanyeol the same thing. But seeing how the taller seems reluctant, he made a deal with Chanyeol. “Let’s make a deal. I help you register yourself for the next semester and if you still can get it, I’ll help you to get the full scholarship. If not I’ll just pay for it together with Jongin’s fee and in return, once you finish your study and got a job, you can move out to your own place. How about that?”

The room stays silent for a moment before Chanyeol open his mouth. “What if I find a job for the meantime before new semester start so that I will at least have some of my own money to pay the fee and I will still working and studying at the same time and once I have enough money, I’ll move out to my own place?”

Baekhyun sighed but didn’t say anything. After a moment, it was Jongdae who annoyingly said “Why are you so insisting on moving out from this place? If I were you, I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter