TEN

Headache [HIATUS - RE-EDITING, RE-VISING & WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] TEN [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 

“Junho… Byun Junho…”

 

Hearing the name after so long brings back heartache but Baekhyun hid it well compared to Jongin who look like he could cry anytime soon.

“Who… who told you about him?”

Sehun seems to struggle a little because of the pain but he answers the question anyway. By hook or by crook, he needs to meet his step-uncle for help. “My late grandmother told me about him. She said that he could help me if situation arise.”

“What kind of situation?”

And so Sehun told them about what happen a year ago when everything seems perfect but crumbles down because of greed.

 

Oh Sehun, he was born out of wedlock, grows up without knowing his own father and abandoned by his own mother in the care of his grandparents Oh. Sehun was a bright child, always looking happy even without a complete family. He was fine with not knowing his father and not remembering his own mother. His grandparents did whatever they could to provide him with all the necessities; food, shelter and most important, education.

A bright Oh Sehun fortunately came with a bright and brilliant brain. Always coming first in all his school years, Sehun skip a year, graduated high school earlier than he should be, manage to earn himself scholarship for university. He never used the money his grandparents gave him and ought to save it up in his account, in fear that he will need it some other time in the future. During his first year of university, grandpa Oh fell sick and eventually dies, leaving him with his grandmother. Grandma Oh is a strong woman, still finding her own way to get money by managing the little shop his late husband left but later on, some greed people took away the only property she had, leaving her alone without any source of money. Sehun still keep going his studies while helping his grandmother sell some cakes and cookies in his university ground and thankfully, a lot of students and teachers like the sweets.

He sells the sweets twice a week in the university’s compound while his grandmother sells it near their house. When Sehun was finally graduating university, his grandmother fell sick and eventually followed her husband. Sehun was left alone, without job and in short of money. He tried looking for job and it just maybe his luck; he got a job at a nearby café as the barista. Before his grandmother left, she once told him that if situation got worse once she’s gone, leaving him without money and anything, she wants him to find his step-uncle, Byun Junho and asked for his help.

“How are you so sure that this man will help me when you said that even my mother doesn’t know him?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter